Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. (12539 Views)

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2013
BUHARI WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT QUOTE ME

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by ogunsam75(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2013
Bigflamie: Who is OBJ.
ex super eagle striker
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2013
ActiveMan: BUHARI WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT QUOTE ME
maybe in ur dream
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by omenka(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2013
strangest: SEUN please hire El-Rufai... make im dey monitor scammers here on NL... He needs a job grin sad
I don't think any sound mind would make jokes about the issues raised in that book.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by TRUTHTELA: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Nothing to read about El Rufai, can somebody pls ask him this, IF YOU WEREN'T SCHEMED OUT OF POWER would you have been this concerned about the common man? How come after your " accidental rise" in public office you became a MILLIONAIRE overnite? El rufai is a ROGUE, so, I will NEVER trust or believe anything written by him.

El rufai, the SELL OUT, dumped Atiku that brought him to power and aligned with Obj, when Obj, and atiku were fighting for power.

Obasanjo, is a bigger ROGUE. I careless about his thoughts and actions, they're not for any GOOD. If his own BIOLOGICAL SON WILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHO HE IS, then , I don't know why ordinary Nigerians will take this INCES.T INFESTED ROGUE serious.

The only name that worth discussing here is Buhari, is he going to contest with Oby Ezekwesili?? That's want I want to hear, then I will fly down to that Banana republic and cast my vote. If not, NEXT topic pls...
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2013
omenka:
I don't think any sound mind would make jokes about the issues raised in that book.
only a mentally deranged person will believe el rufai and his yeye book.all this palava is all about 2015,dont foool urself this same el rufai can turn around tomorrow and say obj is the best thing to have happened to nigeria.THIS IS ALL POLITICS AND POWER.it has nothing to do with ur welfare or progress they are looking after their own backs .how on earth can any sane person believe rufai for goodness sake
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by muktarmtt(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi: cool angry
nigerians can believe anything rubbish you feed them.
so is it becos rufai said all this things that makes it real?how are we sure all this isnt a fabrication be rufai?we have seen so many publication details been disputed.as far as i am concerned no politician is to be believed and el rufai is just trying to sell buhari candidacy to nigerian.
never believe anything a nigerian politician tells u.Shut d Bleep up mumu who ask 4 ur opion
back to my azonto on kukere levels
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by jmaine: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nice Marketing by Elruffy . . . .For a book to sell well . .The story must be enticing cheesy . . . .

I love this man hustle . . . .Meanwhile . . . .. . . .

They exploit ethnic and religious connections where they can or join political parties and run for political office. They even write books (I, me and myself books, packaged as cerebral stuff); if that still doesn’t work, they lobby newspaper houses for columns to write and they become apostolic pundits pontificating on matters ranging from the nebulous to the non-descript.

https://www.nairaland.com/1183571/hypocrisy-yesterday-men-reuben-abati

grin

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by PointB: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
When Obasanjo and El Rufia start throwing punches, it's best to encourage to fight to finish.

Oya Obasanjo, over to you!
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by PointB: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
jmaine: Nice Marketing by Elruffy . . . .For a book to sell well . .The story must be enticing cheesy . . . .

grin

lol.

and this from the same source.

What then, is the problem with us? As part of our governance evolution, most people become public servants by accident, but they soon get so used to the glamour of office that they lose sight of their own ordinariness. They use the system to climb: to become media celebrities, to gain international attention and to morph into self-appointed guardians of the Nigerian estate. They mask self interest motives as public causes and manipulate the public’s desire for improvements in their daily struggles as opportunity for power grab.

El Rufia is a dangerous man!

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by jmaine: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

lol.

and this from the same source.

LOL . . . . Dr Reu baba Abati is such a wicked Man embarassed . . .. . .
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by onatisi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
jmaine: Nice Marketing by Elruffy . . . .For a book to sell well . .The story must be enticing cheesy . . . .

grin
no mind am,nigerians seems to have forgotten how corrupt this guy was when he was in obj govt .and now he wants to play on the intelligence of nigerians .well some ppl will still take him serious anyway but i know that if he is offered a post in this govt he will jump at it.we have seen ppl that have said worst about obj and pdp but still they go back there after some time,eg rimi ,atiku and co.
nigerians must learn never to forget the past deeds of their politicians and to always be ready to bring them to account for it whenever the oppourtunity arises .i am not saying obj is a saint but neither is rufai and he is still the same short corrupt politician and all this issue about written a book has a political undertone

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by PointB: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
jmaine:

LOL . . . . Dr Reu baba Abati is such a wicked Man embarassed . . .. . .

I tell ya! Very wicked with words. What's the term again??

Yea, yea

Verbal Assassin

of First Order!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Fellonigerians: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
This will be nice for Nigeria. Whether we like him or not, exposes like this will help us undstand how these politicians play God in our lives. Can't wait for the fireworks this book will cause.
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Omen100(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bigflamie: Who is OBJ.

He is the President & CEO, go ask your mama Corporations. angry angry angry angry
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by luluosas(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
I tell you, this book will sell very well and spread like wild fire. Just wait and see.
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by luluosas(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi:
only a mentally deranged person will believe el rufai and his yeye book.all this palava is all about 2015,dont foool urself this same el rufai can turn around tomorrow and say obj is the best thing to have happened to nigeria.THIS IS ALL POLITICS AND POWER.it has nothing to do with ur welfare or progress they are looking after their own backs .how on earth can any sane person believe rufai for goodness sake
What is your own on this matter now? OBJ, Bakare, Buhari and others that El-Rufai mentioned here are alive. Let them all come out to deny what El-Rufai has said.
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by PointB: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
luluosas: I tell you, this book will sell very well and spread like wild fire. Just wait and see.

Yes ooo. Just waiting to land my own pirated copy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by luluosas(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

Yes ooo. Just waiting to land my own pirated copy! grin grin grin grin grin
Original pirate, no let dem catch u oooooo because you go hear am very hot hahahahahahaha
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by onatisi(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
luluosas:
What is your on this matter now? OBJ, Bakare, Buhari and others that El-Rufai mentioned here are alive. Let them all come out to deny what El-Rufai has said.
obj and bakare to come and deny what?you think they have the time for ur opinions ?i am sure all those mentioned in that book already have a copy and they will just sit by their swimming pool and be laughing their socks off.you think they have time for what you and i feel or think about them?everyone of them is already planning towards 2015 and this is just rufai own plans.very soon another person among them too will bring his own book just to create something for you and i to talk and argue about.
the bottom line is YOU AND I HAVE TO KNOW AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE OR RELIGION AND MAKE SURE THAT WE PROTECT OUR VOTES WHEN THE TIME COMES
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by CyberG: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
gerald09:
I like u opinion, but buhari getting that sit is going to be by a miracle why don't buhari get a young person that share the same believe in change as he does and front him for 2015 rather than fight for what is obviously not his and will neva. Who says he can't change Nigeria from where he is. He should come out and support another candidate and believe me every Nigerian will support him and his candidate. Nigerians don't want buhari to be president for our different reason but Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ all like him for 1 he's the only man with an idea that will lead to change.

Give 3 examples of people who he can nominate as stated in your post. Note: El-Rufai might have been one but with all his intrigues in Abuja and some negative perceptions, he might be a hard sell.
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
People should stop listening to this man, he is insane.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Azukaorji(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
El-lufai again.........y is dis bush mallam ranting like a hungry dog...i think their is wat GEJ know dat give this aboki d moral 2 always talk rubish and go free....but people should help me tel el-lufai dat d curs people hip on him is still working on him
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by luluosas(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi:
obj and bakare to come and deny what?you think they have the time for ur opinions ?i am sure all those mentioned in that book already have a copy and they will just sit by their swimming pool and be laughing their socks off.you think they have time for what you and i feel or think about them?everyone of them is already planning towards 2015 and this is just rufai own plans.very soon another person among them too will bring his own book just to create something for you and i to talk and argue about.
the bottom line is YOU AND I HAVE TO KNOW AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE OR RELIGION AND MAKE SURE THAT WE PROTECT OUR VOTES WHEN THE TIME COMES
Very well noted. But, you and I remember how most Nigerians misinterpreted Buhari, when he said Nigerians should not leave their polling units until their votes are counted (Protected). Some people even went ahead to say that, he asked his supporters to lynched those Corpers that died during the 2011 general elections. So, what do you have to say?
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Dignitary: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Show me a man that really loves Nigeria but does not know how to salvage the country and I will show u OBASANJO!!!

# btw, OBJ is the only nationalist that has ever ruled Nigeria. Although he has his faults...his love 4 Nigeria and not his tribe is unmatched
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
pheesayor: did he loot from you?
. No, from you!! And also allocated your land to his sibs
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by blackbeau1(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hmmm.our fate as a nation is being decided in hotel rooms.pity

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by sesanrota(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
This book will be interesting........so order ur copies now grin grin grin
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by PointB: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
luluosas:
Original pirate, no let dem catch u oooooo because you go hear am very hot hahahahahahaha

You don't think I'm going to pay a fortune to read this vain glory seeking piece of crap? Think again!!
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Obasanjo is an idîot. Why didn't he support Buhari in 2007? He rather went for a dying Yar'Adua when he had better options.
He is a thief, a crook and a fraud. He's responsible for our current failures and he should be in prison.
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by jamolmed: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Source Plz
Re: OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin grin
jamolmed: Source Plz
cheesy guess?
el rufai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters / Lagos Moves Against One-Way Driving, Forms Special Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.