Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend (8817 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Husband A Baby (pic) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
thinking and then I got some answers...

If you tell a husband you have 45 minutes he will sigh and ask you , "45 minutes?, how many times do you want me to do it?"

Meanwhile,
If you tell a boyfriend you have 45 minutes he will sigh and ask you " 45 minutes, how come it has to be a quickie?"

2 Boyfriend has a six pack but the Husband's tummy looks like the keg grin

3 Your boo boo (boyfriend) hardly sees you without make up and dressed badly, the husband rarely sees you in make up and all dressed up.. cool

You've some points? then post 'em...

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Desloaaa(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
a Husband is a MAN,a boyfriend, a BOY

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Desloaaa: a Husband is a MAN,a boyfriend, a BOY
grin nice..
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
U partner becomes a husband when u r married 2 him, unlike boyfriend
Desloaaa: a Husband is a MAN,a boyfriend, a BOY
lol.
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by babysnogls: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
A husband is a finished product while a boyfriend is a work-in-progress..
No wonder some girls luv to date married men.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Caracta(f): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
I like this thread cheesy
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
^ ^ Thank you cheesy
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by khukhi(f): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Boyfriends come and go.

Husband- usually in it for the long run. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by khukhi(f): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Boyfriend= Puts the toilet seat down
Husband= Leaves it up on purpose
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Boyfriend owes you nothing; husband owes you everything.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by tpia5: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
A husband signed a dotted line and gave out some yams and a goat to buttress that.

Those of you who are boyfriends, did you do the same?
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by tpia5: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Btw @ op

Why comparing the two, are you referring to marriage or something else.
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by simmydebadest(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
Girlfriend: I miss my period
Boyfriend: re u pregnant?
Girlfriend: obviously yes!
Boyfriend: oooops u know I'm nt ready 4 dis
Girlfriend: OMG! Nt again!!!
Wify: honeeeeeeey
Husby: yes my queen
Wify: guez wot
Husby: my queen u know I'm nt gud @ guezn
Wify: I'm pregnant!!!
Husby: ooooooh I'm proud of u

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 04, 2013
judging from all my past experiences... Rolling my eyes... A husband is someone who knows what he is doing and a boyfriend is someone who doesn't know or pretends not to know what he is doing... Lol
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by IZUKWU(m): 3:08am On Feb 04, 2013
The boyfriend is a future husband, he is a work in progress but want to sample the end product.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by True2myself24(f): 3:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Boyfriend is potential, husband is the real thing.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by saintvc(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2013
A boyfriend is free to cheat. A husband is not
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 3:55am On Feb 04, 2013
tpia@:
Btw @ op

Why comparing the two, are you referring to marriage or something else.
not really,...was referring to a general difference (literally)
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by channel190(m): 4:08am On Feb 04, 2013

#On the streets husb are those holding their wives on the finger, enters the car befor the wify, do not eat in open bar, stops the car engine late, sits in the car while the wify is shopping, looks at the lane and not the wify while on the engine, lets the wify park the goodies from the car into the hourse alone,

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by channel190(m): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2013

#On the streets BF are those holding their GF on the BUTTOCKS, OPENS the car FOR the GF AND ENTERS THE CAR LAST, eat in open bar, stops the car engine IN A RUSH SO AS TO COME DOWN AND OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE NEW CARSH , DOES THE shopping WITH THE GF, looks at the BOBBY while on the engine, HELPS IN parkING the goodies from the car into the hourse alone,

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 04, 2013
You are legally married to your husband..the same cannot be said for a boyfriend.

You can easily break up with your boyfriend. Separating from your husband requires a whole darn lot of paperwork.

Boyfriend= 6 packs (evidence of good living)....husband= 6 packs (also evidence of good living)

Boyfriend: Supports girlfriend through emotional times....Husband: Supports her through and through, till death separates them...(or divorce, whichever comes first tongue tongue)

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Shugamania(f): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2013
A husband is a husband..and a boyfriend is a boyfriend! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2013
does not like to commit -boy friend lol
hardley has s*x -husband
can go to his own home -boy friend
sleeps on couch -husband
buys what he wants -boy friend
is told what to buy -husband
can put up what ever he want in house - boy friend
has pink bed room with lots a pillows - husband grin
The difference between freedom and slavery. grin

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Abbott(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2013
A boyfriend gets served, a husband serves himself, well, sometimes.
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Caracta(f): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
@vicky, i agree with all except the last part. Pls explain.
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nnekacherry: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lol.. A husband gives you a ring to show you belong to him..
But a boyfriend doesn't..
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Desloaaa(f): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nnekacherry: Lol.. A husband gives you a ring to show you belong to him..
But a boyfriend doesn't..
if i hear.dis days,sm boyfriends don turn babes finger to ringholder o
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by greatgod2012(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
A husband is referred to as a responsible man while a boyfriend is often seen as a playboy.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nnekacherry: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Desloaaa:
if i hear.dis days,sm boyfriends don turn babes finger to ringholder o

Hahahahaha.. grin grin
You are right, because some babes are now lord of the rings..
Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by tpia5: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Shugamania: A husband is a husband..and a boyfriend is a boyfriend! cheesy

eod, 2 million likes.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
channel 190:
#On the streets husb are those holding their wives on the finger, enters the car befor the wify, do not eat in open bar, stops the car engine late, sits in the car while the wify is shopping, looks at the lane and not the wify while on the engine, lets the wify park the goodies from the car into the hourse alone,
Wrong...I'm married and still go shopping with my wife and I definitely don't let wifey pack stuff alone!! And its been 5 glorious years!!

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lezz / Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix) / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.