Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” (12730 Views)

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Mikel Recalled To Super Eagles For Liberia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by sojey: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
The eagles did a great job, and the president has no option other than to congratulate thenm
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pple hate dis abati ehn.....even mee too sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by Jarus(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
alpha conde:

who uses osaze's handle i guess d same guy.... olodo like u

Nigerians will never listen to correction. Yes, Osaze operates his own twitter handle, does that mean another handle called 'Eboue' is automatically Eboue's.

Olodo, go check the meaning of 'parody' in the dictionary.
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by lafuria1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
alpha conde:

i believe u dont use twitter because if you do, common sense will tell you that eboue account isnt verified. osaze'shandle is verified. simply having ur account verified doesnt stop u from saying rubbish, at least everyone knows for sure who is behind d account.

all popular footballers big or small and i mean all footballers accounts are verified. u should be the one using ur head.

and btw a verified account has a little twitter logo on it....
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by FXKing2012(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
The victory over Ivory Coast is yet another achievement of GEJ.
GEJ for 2015!?
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by alaoeri: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
alpha conde:

Abeg check the handler very well & the previous tweets its a parody acct, he even tweet donjazzy of recent asking maybe he can dance in one of his videos, the acct isn't real.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by Jaydruke(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
babarazy: wat of d bonus they promised us?
ar u one of us?
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by kingcobra1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Is it still south east eagles?
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by HARDDON: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nice to ĸпoω ... But puleez pay dεм their entitlement b4 d nxt match. Encourage dεм d more , who ĸпoωs d cup might just ß heading home to where it shld ß

Aint we giant of Africa?
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by kq(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Note to Mr Abati and The President learn from the SE victory against CIV. This is how you reply your critics, YOU PERFORM!!! and prove your critics wrong. Not by just making noise and small talk.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by honeypie143: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
la furia: who no like success, failure no get friend

Confirm ni apart weyreh grin
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by RedLight1: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2013
Jarus: I don't know why Nigerians find it difficult to discern simple truth in some things. This is very annoying.

How on earth can anyone believe Eboue is behind that twitter handle? How on earth will an Eboue tweet such 'fufu and eba' tweets. It is unpardonable seeing ChannelsTV also falling for this.

There is one comical guy that posts as BokoHaram on twitter. Very soon they will start quoting that guy as BokoHaram, when the guy is just catching fun as can be discerned from his tweets.

I tire for Nigerians.
it shows how dumb my fellow compatriot can be
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by RioFernandez(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2013
Lol..! As if he watched d game. GEJ wey de eat rice by dat time with OBJ. This dudes self..
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2013
the first nation cup won by Nigeria was during Shagari govt. which is democratically elected govt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by thaoriginator: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2013
Ok I don heaar. Oya BRT bus!
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by lacasa: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Talk of irony grin

GEJ thanking others on their good performance gringrin
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by johnwizey: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2013
4get abt oga jona comments jawe
all i can say is............UP EAGLES
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by adewasco2k(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Dr. Jona thank very much, just dont let this boys scream at the top of their voices before you pay them their money.

and we expect you to go watch the finals live if (and i am sure) Super Eagle's would get to the Final.
Good Morning Nigerians wink
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by shadrach77: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2013
this man is as silly as the word silly can get. You are congratulating a team which those they are representing have not been able to watch in action. Retardeen is very silly angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by ypzilanti: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2013
kq: Note to Mr Abati and The President learn from the SE victory against CIV. This is how you reply your critics, YOU PERFORM!!! and prove your critics wrong. Not by just making noise and small talk.....

Exactly! Surprise Nigerians that have lost hope in this government by performing.

Keshi is a lesson in leadership:

1. Properly analyse what is needed to succeed.

2. Make tough choices. Change under performing people.

3. Stick to your guns when people complain.

4. Be prepared to resign if your master plan does not work.

5. Guide your master plan to it's conclusion.

6. Be prepared to succeed or lose. If you have done your homework well, you will likely succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by ypzilanti: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2013
adewasco2k: Dr. Jona thank very much, just dont let this boys scream at the top of their voices before you pay them their money.

and we expect you to go watch the finals live if (and i am sure) Super Eagle's would get to the Final.
Good Morning Nigerians wink

With 200 people as entourage. As usual.
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by Parnassuss(m): 2:09am On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012: The victory over Ivory Coast is yet another achievement of GEJ.
GEJ for 2015!?

Over him papa dead body!
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by Dignitary: 2:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Dignitary: Wish we can say the same about his performance ...

'woeful' , 'disappointing' and 'poor' are the three adjectives that can best describe his performance .

GEJ, learn from d super eagles !

taharqa: Speak for yourself dolt... and Learn not to misuse d word 'we' any longa, esp in a public forum..

Check the LIKES!

Democracy is a game of numbers..Mr. GEJ's loyal pet!

U need to get another job bruv cos u will be out of job in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by COOLDUN: 4:15am On Feb 04, 2013
GEJ, we have heard you, it is only the sports men in Nigeria that listens to advices and correct their mistakes, but the politicians believe that they have the monopoly of wisdom, many people did not give the Super Eagles the chance to be victorious in that match with the highly rated and merited Ivory Coast team, following their recent performances in the group stage of the tournament, but Stephen Keshi listened to all the critics and changed the pattern which made the SE players to play the people in the field and not names. They showed a sportsmanship wills that they can do it, they believed in themselves that they can do it, and they never cared about the forces in favor or against them in the match, they did not take their critics as opposition or enemies but as the concerned Nigerians who love and want their success. Today they are ripping the dividends of their hard labor through finance and famous. This is what you lack as a ruler Mr. President.

Listen to the advices of the wise men , take bulls by the horns, be a man enough, correct your mistakes, bring down your ego and pride, you will see how rapid things will change to better in Nigeria and your much soiled name will be written in a platter of gold. Nigerians easily forget the hard past as long as there is a positive change.

Nigerians are fast losing hope, trust and love on you Mr. President. Use the success of the Super Eagles to re adjust your ways. Just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by KINGwax(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Jarus: I don't know why Nigerians find it difficult to discern simple truth in some things. This is very annoying.

How on earth can anyone believe Eboue is behind that twitter handle? How on earth will an Eboue tweet such 'fufu and eba' tweets. It is unpardonable seeing ChannelsTV also falling for this.

There is one comical guy that posts as BokoHaram on twitter. Very soon they will start quoting that guy as BokoHaram, when the guy is just catching fun as can be discerned from his tweets.

I tire for Nigerians.
guy, tire for yaself cos i no knw how ds one u dey talk carry entre ds discussion?
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by tunapawizzy: 7:25am On Feb 04, 2013
poster u should just STFU and verify things before u post rabbbbbbbbish....d eboue handle dat tweeted sh*ts about naija is a parody account
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by FXKing2012(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2013
Greatken007: some pple dont just like GEJ even if i take them by the hand to show them proof of his achievement,anyway that isnt my cup of tea is theirs,pple ar stil celebrating the eagles down here
Dont mind them, this is a great achievement by GEJ and yet another reason to support him in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by ignis: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2013
How much is the FG lavishing on them this time around?
Re: Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” by Jarus(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2013
KINGwax: guy, tire for yaself cos i no knw how ds one u dey talk carry entre ds discussion?
U no see ChannelsTV quoting the twitter disparaging comment as Eboue's?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Is An Error -maldini / Sebastian Osigwe Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Chelsea Offer Barcelona £33million For Frenkie De Jong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.