Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (37999 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / ** 2013 RANGE ROVER HSE & SUPERCHARGED ** ( Real Photos From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by vislabraye(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2013
Sam Milla: Inviting the kidnappers as usual. My N1.3 million peugeot 406 scares the shit out of me each time i step out on it alone and here is a lady without security men, riding this beast. Ok ooooh

Fear has torment. What part of the country do you recide ?
If in the Eastern state or PH, you fear is justified.

1 Like

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2013
50calibre: This lady has used gossips and rumours to amass so much money to the extent of buying a car like this. This goes to show that there is money everywhere, you just have to use your brain.

I wouldn't mind banging her inside the car backseat though
Lmao!
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by vislabraye(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Young lady, believe or not, a girl as sexy as linda CANNOT buy N8million car COMFORTABLY from blogging alone! A man's money is inside!.....maybe if she was not too goodlooking and sexy i will say she made all her money from blogging! The Average beautiful and sexy Nigerian girls 'enjoys' in the hands of rich men talk more somone as popular as linda! Thats how the other day she showed on blog herself and pat utomi(a politician) together. Pls wetin connect the two of them? I think he(pat utomi) might be her link to politicians and you know this thieving politicians spend heavily on women becos they didn't work for the money!

Politicians spend heavily on pretty gals. I know of a love-vendor who makes a lot of money from politicians.
But as for Linda, I no know O.
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by GbaGaunPolice: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: Linda Ikeji's ride looks cool! I might by one for a poster here grin
what language is this please
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by GbaGaunPolice: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
She conspired with inspired autos to hype the price. That car aren't worth more than 6 milla, for real. celebrity things.

By the way, congrats Linda, never easy to get rich by hustling cool

That car AREN'T worth ? Oma shey ooooo
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by FindOut(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
utch:
Exactly. the car is worth from $30,265 (About 4 million naira)for a used one in the US Inspired Auto don make 100% profit grin

Guy, always get your facts right before you come up here to showcase you ignorance. Going by your assumption above that the AVERAGE 2011 fx35 costs 30k dollars (remains to be proven), how does 30k dollars translate to 4 million?

What was your grade in WAEC maths? (assuming you've written it)
Whats d exchange rate to a dollar?
Now, do you know how many miles are on the fx35? Do you know if its a very low mileage one & hence will cost more?
How much does it cost to clear a 2011 model toyota camry talkless of a 2011 fx35?
How much does container shipping down to Nigeria cost?

I don't hold brief for Inspired but I think we should always get our facts clear before tarnishing other people's images on the web. You may be in business tomorrow & I'm sure you wouldn't want to be labelled a cheat by some anonymous partially educated(about such matters) fellow who may go round to keep showcasing his ignorance.

That said, obviously, Inspired made a profit & you know why? Thats what people in business do most times. They make profit.

2 Likes

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by ifylord: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
smiley wink cool embarassed cry wat does she do. who hm papa be?[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
The bra she's wearing in those pictures is extremely ... effective. She should wear it more often. I hope it's comfortable though. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
2011 Infniti FX 35 AWD Technology With mileage Below 10,000 miles Starts from $38,000 ( Clean Title )

With Todays Exchange Rate of 159 Naira to $1 that Equals N6,042,000

Nigerian Customs Clearing is 1.2m Naira

That Equals N7,242,000 Without Shipping and Profit

In Actual fact, Linda Ikeji Paid More than 8m Naira for this SUV, dont know Why She Decided to Round OFF the Price to 8 Million Naira.

In Car Business, You Get what you pay For.

Cheers
Inspired

7 Likes

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by FXKing2012(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Seun: The bra she's wearing in those pictures is extremely ... effective. She should wear it more often. I hope it's comfortable though. tongue
hmnn...are you trying to say she's really not that endowed?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Seun: The bra she's wearing in those pictures is extremely ... effective. She should wear it more often. I hope it's comfortable though. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oga Seun,

Linda is Endowed, "They" Look Moderate and Very Firm, this Aint No Bra Magic. cheesy cheesy
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by FXKing2012(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by FXKing2012(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
inspired_m:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Linda is Endowed, "They" Look Moderate and Very Firm, this Aint No Bra Magic. cheesy cheesy
Haba! You sound so certain, have you seen and felt "them"?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2013

oga go and buy your own armada instead of looking at bosoms

your juniors are buying infiniti (linda of three year old blog) you are looking for keke napep

geeks also floss

better spend this money that you are not paying your moderators

FXKing2012:

inspired delivered the car 'personally' - he probably took the pictures sef

so tell us, is linda as hot in real life as she is in the pics?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by pak: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2013

Uncle Seun finally loses it . . . .

Someone buys and poses with an eight million naira car and all you can see is the bra ? undecided
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by queensmith: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
can we get a close up of the cars mileage on the dashboard there.. . . . preferably with linda and a nigerian newspaper dated today posing next to it (lmfao) you know what they say #seeingisbelieving grin grin grin grin

That being said, the car is even cheaper than I thought. I mean for a pseudo Celebrity, 'everyday people' are driving £70000 ranges and this one is posing with a used infiniti?

If she had held on to her pennies a bit longer or asked for a bigger loan at the bank she couldve gotten a brand new one.. . . . .

*jussayin*
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by graceng: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
THAT IS IT AGAIN. Evidence of excellency. Whatever you do, I mean no matter how little, Whatever.. just be the best in it
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:

No I havent, But My Eyes Don't Deceive Me. cheesy cheesy
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by kandiikane(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
^you fit mek me your personal stylist?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Revelation time:
*Each banner costs 50k monthly and she sometimes has up to a dozen or more. Buyah!
*She's made connections with lots of rich politicians and celebrities dying to be her friend. The other day we saw her taking pictures in with Prof Pat Utomi in Washignton and yes they pay for her flight tickets. Gbam!
*You will pay through your nose if you want her to blog about your business or event, over 70k page views be that . Gbosa!
*She's started to deliver speeches at events too. More money!
*See those Etisalat and Mortein Background images? I'm sure she won't take anything less than 500k for that.
How much more conviction do you need to know that she made it all through good old blogging. *sighs*
ermm...that is exactly my point. I'm not arguing against the fact that she made her money through blogging...
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by FredAuto(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Congrats bro
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by tashanja(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
So because somebody bought a car it then becomes front page news, Mtttssseeeeew!!
Ok, so what's so special about the car anyway?
Besides, this kind of publicity may not be in her best interest because it could be an indirect signal to armed robbers and kidnappers about her new found wealth and therefore ripeness for the picking - mere superfical foolishness of the nouveau rich, still crude no class.

1 Like

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
inspired_m: 2011 Infniti FX 35 AWD Technology With mileage Below 10,000 miles Starts from $38,000 ( Clean Title )

With Todays Exchange Rate of 159 Naira to $1 that Equals N6,042,000

Nigerian Customs Clearing is 1.2m Naira

That Equals N7,242,000 Without Shipping and Profit

In Actual fact, Linda Ikeji Paid More than 8m Naira for this SUV, dont know Why She Decided to Round OFF the Price to 8 Million Naira.

In Car Business, You Get what you pay For.

Cheers
Inspired

I HOPE YOU PAID NAIRALAND FOR THIS COMMERCIAL WE CALL CONTENT MARKETING? grin
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Seun(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
tashanja: So because somebody bought a car it then becomes front page news, Mtttssseeeeew!!
Ok, so what's so special about the car anyway?
Besides, this kind of publicity may not be in her best interest because it could be an indirect signal to armed robbers and kidnappers about her new found wealth and therefore ripeness for the picking - mere superfical foolishness of the nouveau rich, still crude no class.
Why did Linda post about her car? For traffic, of course! Because she's a blogger, and that's what bloggers do.
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
Orikinla: . Books? Linda has only authored one book. And your OMG is a LIE! She deserves everything she has earned from her blog and I told her so, because every one who has come to my fountain will always be successful and you can also ask Shine of COOL FM. Most of the fake people here were insulting her and Orikinla when I called her the highest paid model in Nigeria on Nairaland. Seun knows that we made her more popular on Nairaland since years back in spite of the flak I received. I hope you know what flak means?

My bad! That was a typo error. sad sad

But mehn, why all the stories? I don't know if she's the highest paid and still don't give 2 'f's about what transpired between you and nairalanders. All I know is that I appreciate good efforts when I see one. So, Mr. successful fountain, hop off my bus. Thanks.
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: lipsrsealed gay alert?

You sure do not know a gay when you see one, right? undecided
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Congrats to her. Glad to see her spoiling herself with this. Chop life joor
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
queensmith:

Did you not read me mention Chris Brown? Worth x a million what Linda's whole generation is worth we don't hear this noise from him?

Celebs don't show off with cheap crap! I've never seen this mode of showing off before? Especially by a pseudo-celeb?

If all a celebrity in Nigeria can afford is a second hand 32grand SUV then they really have a long ass way to go.

Wow! Gurl, you mean buying a car for 8M is cheap? shocked shocked
This is one of the reasons Nigerians won't move forward, Hating.

I really wonder what the comparison between Chris and Linda is for. Americans decide not to show off and Nigerians decide to, whose problem is it? Its not like Chris brown is way more than Lil Wayne too. So, money pass money.

I'm just saying we all should appreciate good efforts when we see one, sefini. And if Linda's showing off is affecting 'some people' big time, they can as well create their own blogs, make it (that's if they'll ever make it through blogging grin) and order for their own cars from inspired_autos and then sit at home with it. Remember, no showing-offs. cheesy
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Jeflox: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
OMG,this is cute....is she married
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:

Didn't you hear him say he delivered the car in person? grin grin
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by AmeboAjela(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Go girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corolla And Camry Car Parts And Their Prices / Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State / Am A V.i.o Ask Me About Vehicle Documentation And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.