Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (38011 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / ** 2013 RANGE ROVER HSE & SUPERCHARGED ** ( Real Photos From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by ada85: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
@queensmith or whatever is ur name, pls shut up if u don't have anything to say rather than hating on someone u know nothing about. She's a very accomplished blogger and I don't remember her claiming to be a celeb so all that crap about pseudo celeb ur talking about is rubbish.....and yes I'm acting as her voltron cos m an ardent reader of her blog and appreciate hard work when I see it....YOU ROCK LINDA'chopping life'IKEJI!!!
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
queensmith: the car isn't even new *eyes rolling*
which one ur mama buy?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by komek(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
ItsModella: Maybe I should start up my own blog...for real grin grin
Pls don't cos nobody will patronize ur blog. Just an advice and also a word of discouragement.
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by queensmith: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tashamania:

Wow! Gurl, you mean buying a car for 8M is cheap? shocked shocked
This is one of the reasons Nigerians won't move forward, Hating.

I really wonder what the comparison between Chris and Linda is for. Americans decide not to show off and Nigerians decide to, whose problem is it? Its not like Chris brown is way more than Lil Wayne too. So, money pass money.

I'm just saying we all should appreciate good efforts when we see one, sefini. And if Linda's showing off is affecting 'some people' big time, they can as well create their own blogs, make it (that's if they'll ever make it through blogging grin) and order for their own cars from inspired_autos and then sit at home with it. Remember, no showing-offs. cheesy

yes, its cheap, esp if you are supposed to be a celebrity. I have a friend half her age who owns a car thats twice the price! and she aint no celeb!

Her purchase is no biggie #thatisall

Talkless of the fact this car is fckin common in Nigeria!
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
komek:
Pls don't cos nobody will patronize ur blog. Just an advice and also a word of discouragement.
yeah, thank you angry angry
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
queensmith:

yes, its cheap, esp if you are supposed to be a celebrity. I have a friend half her age who owns a car thats twice the price! and she aint no celeb!

Hehehe!! There's no better definition of 'hating'. Your lines defines it all.

#Team-OneNigeria# wink wink

Hope your friend doesn't show off as you are doing right now, because there's no better way of showing off than saying an 8M car is cheap. Hating is radiating in your posts. Don't be that girl. I keep saying this, appreciate goodies when you see one because that's the only way you'll get to be appreciated tomorrow. My 2cents cool
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
inspired_m: 2011 Infniti FX 35 AWD Technology With mileage Below 10,000 miles Starts from $38,000 ( Clean Title )

With Todays Exchange Rate of 159 Naira to $1 that Equals N6,042,000

Nigerian Customs Clearing is 1.2m Naira

That Equals N7,242,000 Without Shipping and Profit

In Actual fact, Linda Ikeji Paid More than 8m Naira for this SUV, dont know Why She Decided to Round OFF the Price to 8 Million Naira.

In Car Business, You Get what you pay For.

Cheers
Inspired

My Guy you Bleep up.Why are you explain the whole monetary process,are you being questioned by EFCC?You are a business man and things about your business should be your own secret and not trying to convince some low life that can't go do something for themselves but instead questioning the price of how you arrived at the sale of your merchandise.Guy you really fall your hand sha
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by clarina: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Congratulations linda ikeji. I'm so happy 4 u. Enjoy. Be ready also for me because u will announce my achievements to the whole world soonest. Its a promise. Not only u but all the media houses. *VIP*
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
queensmith:

That car is not cheap o.Well if you've got a lot of money,please I wanna sell my 2010 Crosstour to you so I can upgrade to a Venza.its urgent !
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
queensmith:

Seriously, You vomited gayrium. grin. I see you're a stinking lier. Somewhere in your post you said a friend of yours who's half her age owns twice the price of linda's car. Now, linda isn't up to 34years. so how could that your so-called illusion friend at age 17 acquire a 12 million car in this Nigeria of ours. u kiss fool! Celebrate with her joor
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Probity100: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
inspired_m: 2011 Infniti FX 35 AWD Technology With mileage Below 10,000 miles Starts from $38,000 ( Clean Title )

With Todays Exchange Rate of 159 Naira to $1 that Equals N6,042,000

Nigerian Customs Clearing is 1.2m Naira

That Equals N7,242,000 Without Shipping and Profit

In Actual fact, Linda Ikeji Paid More than 8m Naira for this SUV, dont know Why She Decided to Round OFF the Price to 8 Million Naira.

In Car Business, You Get what you pay For.

Cheers
Inspired

I have done business with many people, but I must say, Inspired Autos is OUTSTANDING! He is very honest and hardworking.
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Herodion:

Seriously, You vomited gayrium. grin. I see you're a stinking lier. Somewhere in your post you said a friend of yours who's half her age owns twice the price of linda's car. Now, linda isn't up to 34years. so how could that your so-called illusion friend at age 17 acquire a 12 million car in this Nigeria of ours. u kiss fool! Celebrate with her joor

Hehehe! I was in a haste to reply and obviously skipped that.
Na so. Anything goes on a faceless forum grin grin
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by queensmith: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2013
you can call the hyperbole police and take me off to exaggeration Camp. Sarcasm flies way past people nowadays *rolls eyes*
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Are y'all sure queensmith is not ms bb porsche ?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2013
nice
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by aywhy93(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Herodion:

Abi oooo, Instead of her to congratulate Linda so that we can also do the same when its her turn...I am very sure she is over jealous... And she no even fit afford the bicycle my youngest brother dey use let alone afford a brand new keke maruwa... mtchewww
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by MzFancy(f): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
SURROUND CAMERA

PREMIUM PACKAGE

VENTILATED SEATS

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Any update on the Koko? smiley
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Brand_new: Any update on the Koko? smiley

Whats the KOKO ?
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
KEEP IT CLOSER. wink

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
inspired_m:

Whats the KOKO ?
You know nau! The koko of the matter gangan. Abeg no dull us here o. The next thing we want to is inspired_m on Valentines day with Linda. grin.
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
wahala dey o

Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Femtol2009: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Hello Chief,
Good job you are doing.
Please when are you going to update me on the shipping of the RX? and moreso do you want me to start the thread on the RX cos you promised to start it last week? A whole week is past now, do you want me to go ahead and open the thread before you start giving your input?
This thread is way too delayed since DECEMBER, please I need your response on this and also on the shipping status.

Thanks
Femi
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by enzo316: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2013
Good Day Chief,

Looking forward to the 2013 VENZA delivery

I just opened my profile on nairaland and I am expecting my thread on the 2013 Venza.

thanks
Anthony
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
oyb: odikwa fully loaded

www.nairaland.com/attachments/974779_linda_ikeji_new_car_lindaikejiblog_jpgf3b06c1cee0b4d60f6889ced55f24d9a

Please o Naialanders , is Linda married , that what bother me most cause i m in love with her ..Pls Linda were ever you are i m mean it , it no games been trying to reach you through every angle .Please inbox your pin i beg ,, you are too fine,, i can not trade you for 3 trillion USD
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
enzo316: Good Day Chief,

Looking forward to the 2013 VENZA delivery

I just opened my profile on nairaland and I am expecting my thread on the 2013 Venza.

thanks
Anthony

Thanks Sir, Ive been Out all day, Just replied your Mail

Will Do so Shortly

Cheers
Inspired
Re: LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) by inspiredm(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Brand_new:
You know nau! The koko of the matter gangan. Abeg no dull us here o. The next thing we want to is inspired_m on Valentines day with Linda. grin.

No Worry, No be Only Valentine News.

The Next News Will be "LInda Ikeji Romances Inspired Autos BOSS, Moves her to Banana Island Home" grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** / Do Not Buy Any Used Vehicle Without Checking Out The Vin ! / Tokunbo Golf 4 For =n=550,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.