Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (11219 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
D name do'snt ring a bell, who she b abeg?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by pboiskinpy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
carletta: D name do'snt ring a bell, who she b abeg?
...mayb its not yet time for break grin
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Bibol(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
BĂ©lla3: BLOOD OF GOD!!!shockedshocked
English has dead!
No, english haff die is more like it cheesy
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
shangpearlz: Wow! I jst commented on nairaland! Tink am 5th. Ma 1st. Time actuali

Congratulobia! You have achieved something great in life. tongue

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Bella3(f): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
spywareczar: yeh, me killing it now now, lol
hahahahaha... Sufri sufri.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by gen2briz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Na pray I dey pray make Wednesday quick reach. ....because the NL picture page don tire. ......

#team eagle go win#
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Bella3(f): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bibol:
No, english haff die is more like it cheesy
lolcheesy
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chucky234(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
donfish28: is she nduka irabor's wife?

Dont think so,she must be the wife or daughter of Sony Irabor as his wife and daughters are synonimous with ugliness.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chucky234(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
shangpearlz: Wow! I jst commented on nairaland! Tink am 5th. Ma 1st. Time actuali
JJC on board,welcome ooooooo
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Aminumohd: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Over make-up dun make her dae look like vampire 4 Chinese film cheesy
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Enoquin(f): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
shocked Doesn't this woman age? Lovely!
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chrisdoller(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
noted
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by segunsd: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nlanders nor dey sleep?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Lakayana: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
God punish poverty this woman used to be ugly see what money can do she is now beautiful.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
iamswizz: `
ya groundnut no too fine o, you can do better , i give it 60% good job though cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Ehisxxx: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
welcome
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chucky234(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Aminu moh'd:
Over make-up dun make her dae look like vampire 4 Chinese film cheesy
Vampire for Chinese?
Haba guy dey use your brain na,Vampire for inside Chinese filmmmm.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
She's got a really funny face grin
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by j4jj: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
She looks fit and sexy too!!!

I wish she gave me 1 of her daughters hand in marriage
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2013
oddy4real: how would that stop the Super Eagles from mauling the Malians?
Lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2013
Biim: Aaaaah! This girl no fine.
. Girl? She is mama 60!
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by naptu2: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2013
56 years old Betty Irabor is a journalist, founder of Genevieve Magazine and wife of veteran broadcaster Sunny Irabor (ex NTA and Radio Nigeria and now a media consultant and founder of Sunny Irabor Communications Limited and Ruyi Media).

She met Mr Irabor in 1982 when she went to cover Onyeka Onwenu's album launch.

She founded Genevieve Magazine in 2003.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2013
chucky234: Dont think so,she must be the wife or daughter of Sony Irabor as his wife and daughters are synonimous with ugliness.
LMAO
. Why are you so wicked? Uncle Sonny's wife is not ugly o. Ikoyi people no dey ugly o. Na Mushin people dey ugly.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2013
naptu2: 56 years old Betty Irabor is a journalist, founder of Genevieve Magazine and wife of veteran broadcaster Sunny Irabor (ex NTA and Radio Nigeria and now a media consultant and founder of Iru Media).

She met Mr Irabor in 1982 when she went to cover Onyeka Onwenu's album launch.

. 56? How many years ago? She is more than 56. Some years have disappeared?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by naptu2: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Orikinla: . 56? How many years ago? She is more than 56. Some years have disappeared?

smiley I still remember the thanksgiving mass @ Catholic Church of the Assumption Falomo, Ikoyi, when she turned 50 (I was there). That was in 2007. If I count on my little fingers, that's 6 years ago.

See here for more details:
http://lindaikeji..com/2007/03/betty-irabor-50.html
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by princeonx: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Scarpon: I say gorgeous
Bros abeg stop misusing and useless English word Biko! If this na gorgeous watin you go come call Hally Berry?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by pitipom: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2013
Biim: Aaaaah! This girl no fine.
Which girl?She s a lady in her fifties and has children older than you!Okpo!
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chocopearl(f): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Wizee: If u ask me; na who i go ask
abeg ask Omawumi jare no tym
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by bebechuks: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2013
She no fine jor, give me all her wealth u go see say I be queen, even as I dey now I fine in my middle class life!
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2013
safarigirl: She looks lovely for a woman in her fifties, she takes good care of hersekf, a rarity in Nigerian women.
And how many nigerian women have the money or time she does to look after themselves?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by funkymedina: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Orikinla:

Aunty Betty na Sonny Irabor's wife.
She has been an aunty since my childhood in Ikoyi.
to me too !! small world cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show / This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.