Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (14481 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by joyli: 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
She is not looking bad! wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chijoy20: 5:22pm On May 09, 2013
She looks cute, always looking young
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by dahdah: 5:33pm On May 09, 2013
NUMBER 2
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by daguru(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2013
she looks pwetty
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by horhizah(f): 5:36pm On May 09, 2013
second
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 09, 2013
SHE LOOKS BUGGED OUT ( SEUN MY COMPUTER CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN. FORGIVE ME. WHEN I CAN AFFORD A NEW PUTER WITH WORKING CAPS LOCK I WOULD GET RID OF THIS ONE. I PRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION ON THE MATTER )

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by creativemusic: 5:38pm On May 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Afrocatalyst: 5:39pm On May 09, 2013
Alwayz looking young. Her exercise programme is on point. I like her. Tanx op,its been long I saw her.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by RiKKies001: 5:39pm On May 09, 2013
obadiah777: SHE LOOKS BUGGED OUT ( SEUN MY COMPUTER CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN. FORGIVE ME. WHEN I CAN AFFORD A NEW PUTER WITH WORKING CAPS LOCK I WOULD GET RID OF THIS ONE. I PRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION ON THE MATTER )

Disagree.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Artistree: 5:39pm On May 09, 2013
This woman is indeed ageless!
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2013
RiKKies001:

Disagree.
SHE LOOK LIKE THE TYPE TO STAB YOU 27 TIMES AND COOK YOUR KIDNEY WITH EFO-RIRO AND EAT IT
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2013
Who cares...........nairaland is becoming ill. Checkout pictures of omotala geneviv and tonto
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
obadiah777: SHE LOOKS BUGGED OUT ( SEUN MY COMPUTER CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN. FORGIVE ME. WHEN I CAN AFFORD A NEW PUTER WITH WORKING CAPS LOCK I WOULD GET RID OF THIS ONE. I PRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION ON THE MATTER )
For real?
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 09, 2013
blink182: For real?
I KEEP ONE EYE OPEN IF SHE IN MY HOUSE. LOL
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ichommy(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2013
Cute
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by bababuff(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2013
High cheek bones. Looks like a ghost. aaaaarhg!
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Vanpascore(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2013
grin grin grin

she sha no wan old!!
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by MzXtacy(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2013
obadiah777: SHE LOOK LIKE THE TYPE TO STAB YOU 27 TIMES AND COOK YOUR KIDNEY WITH EFO-RIRO AND EAT IT
Talk is CHEAP! #smh

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 09, 2013
YUP. SHE DEFINITELY BUGGED OUT
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Krasid(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2013
Not bad
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by sylve11: 6:07pm On May 09, 2013
Krasid: Not bad

at all. cool
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by MrCork: 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
.. is she light skin?undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Cestmoi1(f): 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
stunning! mwah to my namesake.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by zolajpower: 6:13pm On May 09, 2013
yes oooo this is how a healthy skiny lady should look like not the anemic looking pictures of agban and dore

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Thermythorpe(f): 6:19pm On May 09, 2013
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are u okay? embarassed
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 09, 2013
cool!
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by fallingsky(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2013
I have always loved these woman. Very beautiful. Keep the beauty going.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Akiika: 6:28pm On May 09, 2013
This lady still got it. At 40...something and still looking good.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by DollyParton1(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2013
She has the best gene!!! always looking younger than her age
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by blackmale1: 6:42pm On May 09, 2013
Exquisite photoshop packaging...nice though...
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by GooseBaba: 6:44pm On May 09, 2013
Sisi mama.....holding it down..carry on
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
She's truely ageless. Then her body is perfect!!!! Wao!

Omotola should take a cue from her, Cos it seems she has refused to make proper use of the gym like this wonderful lady here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me / Ankara Mistress / Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.