Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl (4545 Views)

Cleveland Browns Vs Baltimore Ravens Live Stream Nfl Online / Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens Vs San Francisco 49ers / Congratulations Baltimore Ravens!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Symphony007: Beyonce was the real winner last night!! She was smoking hot!!! And who would have taught for a second the u.s can experience power outage at such a grand event? At least no matter how bad nigeria is, we've never had a power outage at any international event we hosted!!
You say what
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why? Do you live in San Fransisco?
No, I don't. Just that everyone around me was supporting the Ravens so I felt I should lend my support to the 49ers..tongue tongue
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Super bowl more interesting than FIFA world cup, hail Baltimore raven, of Mary land, san fransico dem
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Power outage in USA, wetin NEPA go find for new orleans# Guess our NEPA IS WORLDWIDE, so dnt blame nigeria alone for power failure, it happens everywhere even in USA....
It's was because of beyounce's performance, d light wasn't properly turn on b4 d second half
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by aniffy4eva(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
begwong:
Are u by chance related to AFAM4EVA
No i'm not.

Symphony007: Beyonce was the real winner last night!! She was smoking hot!!! And who would have taught for a second the u.s can experience power outage at such a grand event? At least no matter how bad nigeria is, we've never had a power outage at any international event we hosted!!
I guess Beyonce was so hot she took the lights out! grin
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wat is superbowl and wat are we supposed to do with it and in wat way does it concern nigerians
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Revolva(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

What concerns we Nigerians with super bowl? Do you see the americans bother themselves with AFCON? Inferiority complex at work!
Haha really true I don't think africans send this super bowl of a things sef!! Well I don't know how the game of american football is played I just watch and at least I prefer am pass rugby!!
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by pomporiking: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
As a 49ers fan,we made it hard for ourselves with our first half performance,then the second half begins then they score.a touchdown from the punt,let's just say the power outage helped us badly.after that we were on top and should have won the game,jimmy smith was clearly held and the muppet of an official couldn't call..proud of the boys still
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Eltonluigi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Baltimore finna got sumtin' to be proud of other than The Wire.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
@OP Super Bowl is the largest singular most watched sporting event in the world. Not champions League. I think world cup is even second.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2013

Nigeria 99 Under 20 World Cup had four power outages.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by bokohalal(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:
@OP Super Bowl is the largest singular most watched sporting event in the world. Not champions League. I think world cup is even second.

You sir, has to be the biggest liar around or simply ignorant.
It is said that during the World Cup,aliens think the whole world is worshipping her gods!
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by nuorlah: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
I am sooo ashamed that this is on our front page. These people don't even know that our AFCON(of d whole of Africa) is on and u are telling us shit about a bowl abi na plate that an average Nigerian does not see as a sport?

Nons3nse. I am soooo angry angry

grin
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by nuorlah: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Most watched in d US. When did d US becone d whole world. Another nonsensical angry
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by nuorlah: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
pompori king: As a 49ers fan,we made it hard for ourselves with our first half performance,then the second half begins then they score.a touchdown from the punt,let's just say the power outage helped us badly.after that we were on top and should have won the game,jimmy smith was clearly held and the muppet of an official couldn't call..proud of the boys still

Na u dey deceive urself pass. We? What is ur jersey number?? wink
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by theripper2: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Nna, u can lie o. Super Bowl over World cup and Champions League final, we no talk Olympics o.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by bonetalk(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
I read this story on Yahoo, concerning the event, but looks controversial to me http://m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/us/3035618/coke.bp%3B_ylt=A2KLt8anzA9RRVYA0iQp89w4%3B_ylu=X3oDMTFzdWoybTg4BGNwb3MDMQRjc2VjA21vYmlsZS10ZARpbnRsA3VzBHBrZwNpZC0zMDM1NjE4BHBvcwMyBHNsawN0aXRsZQ--?ref_w=frontdoors&view=today&.tsrc=yahoo&.intl=us&.lang=en
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:
are you a learner? Football(soccer) is the king of all sports. dude! make use of google when you are confused.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yeh,My Happiness knew no band as my home team coasted away with the cup.Am still on hang over after the celebration last nite.Ray Lewis Rocks.We will miss him badly
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore:
are you a learner? Football(soccer) is the king of all sports. dude! make use of google when you are confused.
Champions league is first wached by over 111 million people worldwide followed by The Super Bowl watched by over 108 million people worldwide.The viewership is attributed to America's large population including Canada and Mexico.Facts gotten from CNN analysis
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
jammyng: Good game, saw it briefly but couldn't stay on it cos of AFCON.
Bro small small lie na.It was two different time entirely.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Symphony007: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
payless:

Nigeria 99 Under 20 World Cup had four power outages.
at least it was in 1999..that's the 20th century!! It's 2013 and the u.s is experiencing power outage on such a grand event? Even the under minor world cup we hosted some time ago, there was no power outage.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Symphony007: at least it was in 1999..that's the 20th century!! It's 2013 and the u.s is experiencing power outage on such a grand event? Even the under minor world cup we hosted some time ago, there was no power outage.
What actually happen was after the Beyonce's performance thats if you watched it,they made use of a lot of light effect and there was a mix up which resulted to a spark that culminated to fire outbreak so the lights had to be put off so as for it not to escalate
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by jmoore(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
chingyjant:
Champions league is first wached by over 111 million people worldwide followed by The Super Bowl watched by over 100 million people worldwide.The viewership is attributed to America's large population including Canada and Mexico.Facts gotten from CNN analysis

whats your point and why no stats for FIFA world cup?
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore:

whats your point and why no stats for FIFA world cup?
Do you think its the whole world that do watch the World cup as the name implies?Even the AFCON mind you it is not been broadcasted in Nigeria as i heard.That shows you that during the world cup some countries do not have the funds to pay for television right or even deem it fit to broadcast it even if they have the funds
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by jmoore(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
chingyjant:
Do you think its the whole world that do watch the World cup as the name implies?Even the AFCON mind you it is not been broadcasted in Nigeria as i heard.That shows you that during the world cup some countries do not have the funds to pay for television right or even deem it fit to broadcast it even if they have the funds

you got f9 for this reply. what is the stats for FIFA World Cup? thats the question.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by olumidazz: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thunder fire all you people commenting on super bowl here. Wetin concern us with super bowl. U should go and discuss ur baltimore rubbish on your american forum. This is proudly Nigerian. Please this is not a forum to substitute the low life or slave mentality you suffered in the us. Supper bowl is alien to us and we don't care a hoot about it so if you idiots are looking 4 a place to unleash some complexes please check else where. Abegiiiiiiiiiii.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
the_ripper2:

Nna, u can lie o. Super Bowl over World cup and Champions League final, we no talk Olympics o.
why not Google. You think because its called world cup the whole world watch it? Not every body is keen on world cup. America, India, China etc and they have the population that could have counted. Super bowl is the most Singular watched sporting event in the world.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore:
Keep decieving yourself. Who is making the most money? How many football players are listed in top highest paid athletes? Only Beckham who is a model by the way. There is nothing like king of all sports
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore:
you got f9 for this reply. what is the stats for FIFA World Cup? thats the question.
why not Google it yourself? Champions League has more viewership than world cup, its common sense. When countries are playing, 80% of viewers are from the two countries playing, tally up the population.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Kc3000: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yesssirr, I'm a thorough Ravens fan, and what a glorious day it was. The team has been knocking on the door for few years now, and we finally got to see the greatest Raven of all time, Ray Lewis, retire on top. Between the Super Eagles win and the Ravens lifting the Lombardi trophy, yours truly was really having a blast yesterday!!!

Super bowl certainly does not have the viewership that the World Cup finale has. Besides the U.S, no one else gives a crap about the super bowl.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by jmoore(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:

why not Google it yourself? Champions League has more viewership than world cup, its common sense. When countries are playing, 80% of viewers are from the two countries playing, tally up the population.
Why the inconsistency syndrome? You said in your previous post that World Cup is the second, but you just said now that Champions league is ahead of Worldcup. Dude! super bowl is for americans only! It is not rocket science, FIFA World cup is ahead of super bowl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) / Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award / Super Eagles New Football Kit Design Idea For Russia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.