Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl (4605 Views)

Cleveland Browns Vs Baltimore Ravens Live Stream Nfl Online / Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens Vs San Francisco 49ers / Congratulations Baltimore Ravens!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore:
Why the inconsistency syndrome? You said in your previous post that World Cup is the second, but you just said now that Champions league is ahead of Worldcup. Dude! super bowl is for americans only! It is not rocket science, FIFA World cup is ahead of super bowl.
Cricket is ahead of all. Fifa world cup finals only yes, may be ahead of Superbowl. Superbowl makes more than thrice the income of world cup. which would you rather?
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by jmoore(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Cricket is ahead of all. Fifa world cup finals only yes, may be ahead of Superbowl. Superbowl makes more than thrice the income of world cup. which would you rather?

we are talking about followers here, please learn to stick to the point and stop beating around the bush. Cut the crap about income. smh
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by fabianblaise: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats SuperBowl ?
lol...abi o!i understand it's like the 'world cup' of 'american football', a sport in which a group of men (in queer clothing and helmets) chase each other round the field like a mob pursuing a thief. No offence meant if anyone reading this is a superbowl fan(though I doubt if there are any....)
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2013
ighoosagie: Super bowl more interesting than FIFA world cup, hail Baltimore raven, of Mary land, san fransico dem

I respectfully disagree; the World Cup is definitely more exciting.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by pchax: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2013
COngrats Ravens. The superbowl lasts for like ever (4-6 hours) while the actual game play happens for less than an hour and it pisses me off angry.
I'll rather watch rugby if i want to see high displays of testosterone
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2013
I'm soooooooo glad we are not not going to hear more of Rays Lewis bullllshits
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by pchax: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
@OP Super Bowl is the largest singular most watched sporting event in the world. Not champions League. I think world cup is even second.

Drunk Where would you place Olympics, Cricket World Cup, FIFA World Cup etc... The super bowl is just one over hyped american sports which no one on the other side of the atlantic watches
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2013
pchax:

Drunk Where would you place Olympics, Cricket World Cup, FIFA World Cup etc... The super bowl is just one over hyped american sports which no one on the other side of the atlantic watches
That no one on the other side of the atlantic doesn't mean it's not great or doesn't mean others are better than it.

1 Like

Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2013
FACT: The World Cup final and UEFA Champions Legue final have more worldwide viewers than the American SuperBowl.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Afam4eva(m): 12:45am On Feb 05, 2013
CFCfan: FACT: The World Cup final and UEFA Champions Legue final have more worldwide viewers than the American SuperBowl.
That doesn't mean they're better. One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
That doesn't mean they're better. One man's food is another man's poison.

True. The funny thing though, is that the stadium announcer called the Baltimore Ravens "World Champions". LWKMD! grin
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by pchax: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
That no one on the other side of the atlantic doesn't mean it's not great or doesn't mean others are better than it.

I'm not disputing the fact that it is great (to the americans), it's just that the dude claimed it is the most viewed sporting event.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Eisenhower(m): 2:49am On Feb 05, 2013
nwanne give me champions league...u dey tell me super bowl. Super bowl khurrr; super plate nii.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Eisenhower(m): 2:56am On Feb 05, 2013
jmoore:
we are talking about followers here, please learn to stick to the point and stop beating around the bush. Cut the crap about income. smh
...no dey talk with this guy...EPL has more world wide following and makes more revenue than super bowl abi na super plate. Talk less of champions league or world cup...yeye sports!
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2013
Eisenhower: ...no dey talk with this guy...EPL has more world wide following and makes more revenue than super bowl abi na super plate. Talk less of champions league or world cup...yeye sports!
stfu. super bowl generates more money than world cup not to talk of champions league. http://www.forbes.com/global/2010/0315/companies-olympics-superbowl-daytona-worlds-top-sports-events.html

lol at EPL. ignorant mofo
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by MrGlobe(m): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2013
CFCfan:

True. The funny thing though, is that the stadium announcer called the Baltimore Ravens "World Champions". LWKMD! grin
you must be following piers Morgan on twitter. lol.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
CFCfan:

You know Americans always believe that the world starts and ends in America. But you won't really blame them because the team is an American sports and no team outisde the US can beat these American teams, so that's why they labeled the Baltimore Ravens the world champions.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by bokohalal(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
The United states media has no stats for African and other Third World countries were more than ten people can sit to watch one television set. Plus, televising the Super Bowl does not equal watching it.
Re: Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl by raeez(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
its my first time of hearing the name ray lewis who will tell me he has never heard of ray lewis or cristiano ronaldo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It / Which Match Is NTA Showing This Weekend? / MARTIAL ARTS Training Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.