Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. (2202 Views)

Need Funding For Your Buiness Ideas? / Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / Venture Capital Funding For Dotcom Startups In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2013
We will be launching an online service anytime soon.
It will be a site where people can feature their business for interested investors to buy equities in it.
It's a big project and I'll like to feel you in on this. Nairaland is home to many of us so I'm sure it's only right to feel you in on the first.
My brothers and sisters, this is a great opportunity I'll like you to look out for.
So no more reason to complain about getting capital because finally, there's an outlet for you.
All that ois left of you is to bring it on. Great ideas will always attract the right funding. Trust me, there's enough money to go around.
Another tip is whatever you're thinking of, just start. People are more interested in a business that is already running.
So feel free to drop a line and give us an idea of what you're doing or want to do.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by lillyveezy: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2013
sounds good.I have been researching on online business,want to give it a shot to generate funds for other of my biz ideas.But my major constrain is lack of a laptop/modem to start with.Is there any assistance for say 100k for peep like me?
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2013
lillyveezy: sounds good.I have been researching on online business,want to give it a shot to generate funds for other of my biz ideas.But my major constrain is lack of a laptop/modem to start with.Is there any assistance for say 100k for peep like me?
Trust me, if you have an idea on a specific line of business you think is viable then why not.
One hint though, investors are more interested in businesses which can generate enough profit for them to accrue their money back.

So do more research and write a short proposal and business plan. Also start if you can, nothing hurts in starting from where you are, so do more research and find a specific line of business that's viable and you will surely succeed.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by lillyveezy: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2013
thank you.the proposal,where do I send it to?definitely not on this thread.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
@lillyveezy, you don't need to drop your emal address, you will surely get an update via this thread when we launch.
Just follow thread or drop a brief intro on your line of business so we can discuss.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Vica(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
If this is possible, it will really change young entrepreneurs like myself and others.
I'm thinking of animal farming, poultry to be precise. And i have a strong feeling about it
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Vica That's a great line on business and worthy of support. I'd put my money on poultry farming anytime so keep it alive and stay glued to this thread.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by osca123(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
am very interested in this. I have completed a ficibility study on piggery but no money to start off yet. If any1 is interested in a partnership i will show him d report.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
osca123: am very interested in this. I have completed a ficibility study on piggery but no money to start off yet. If any1 is interested in a partnership i will show him d report.

Wow! Agribusiness seems to be the in thing and I'm so proud of you guys.
I'll do all I can on my own part to see this project fly so you guys can get the necessary support.

Keep it coming guys, business is all about adding value and not making "quick money".
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
osca123: am very interested in this. I have completed a ficibility study on piggery but no money to start off yet. If any1 is interested in a partnership i will show him d report.

Wow! Agribusiness seems to be the in thing and I'm so proud of you guys.
I'll do all I can on my own part to see this project fly so you guys can get the necessary support.

Keep it coming guys, business is all about adding value while you get your bountiful rewards and not just making "quick money".
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 05, 2013
already running biz needs N10million for a duration of 3 - 4yrs at 10% interest rate. We're into diary foods production in the SouthEast. pls let me knw
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Musyus(m): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2013
I have carried-out some feasibility studies on some agricultural produce such as palm kernel, palm-kernel nut, shea-butter, hard wood charcoal, cassava, cassava chips etc. So, i'm looking forward for a financial assistance and a kind of business connection to foreign buyers who are ready to explore all these commoddities. And i promised to keep on checking this thread for the neccessary information. Thanks a lot.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wow! The response we're getting on this thread is really impressive. Especially people's drive towards Agriculture needs commendation.
Keep it coming guys.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by OmerianConsult: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Brand-New I say thank you for this brand new initiative.

However, capital is not the only thing needed to reap millions from a viable idea; you also need great business sense. Ask the founders of Sun Microsystems (Java) about this.

Our firm is positioned to help you fill this void through Consultancy, Research & Training in Biz Dev. & Advisory, Deals Facilitation, Sales & Marketing etc.

E: omerianconsult@gmail.com T: 08132232989, 08188360168 | We help u startup/grow your business.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks for dropping in here @Omarion
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by oduz: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2013
cool
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by elvis10ten(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2013
My sms biz Xmx Me(its a java application) needs funding. Send me an email for more details.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by elveco: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2013
Need funding for your project/business? Do u have colleteral? Call now - 07061004515. (Lagos only)
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by TexasR: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2013
@ OP
As good as this idea sounds/appears,most people will njot be comfortable posting complete proposals on the pages of nairaland.
Secondly,what sectors or businesses are you and your partners interested in funding,do you have a ceilinfg per category
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by adexik(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Can you help to fund my supply biz to the tune of 7million naira? We can discuss rate of interest. Contact me on 07031162179.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
Texas_R: @ OP
As good as this idea sounds/appears,most people will njot be comfortable posting complete proposals on the pages of nairaland.
Secondly,what sectors or businesses are you and your partners interested in funding,do you have a ceilinfg per category
None at the moment.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
elvis10ten: My sms biz Xmx Me(its a java application) needs funding. Send me an email for more details.
Please stay tuned. You will have details soon.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by TexasR: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Brand_new:
None at the moment.

I'm book-marking this space
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by martin99: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
Brand_new: We will be launching an online service anytime soon.
It will be a site where people can feature their business for interested investors to buy equities in it.
It's a big project and I'll like to feel you in on this. Nairaland is home to many of us so I'm sure it's only right to feel you in on the first.
My brothers and sisters, this is a great opportunity I'll like you to look out for.
So no more reason to complain about getting capital because finally, there's an outlet for you.
All that ois left of you is to bring it on. Great ideas will always attract the right funding. Trust me, there's enough money to go around.
Another tip is whatever you're thinking of, just start. People are more interested in a business that is already running.
So feel free to drop a line and give us an idea of what you're doing or want to do.
Entrepreneurs are world changers and it all starts with you.

Where can i send you message or you can send me mail to martingorge580@yahoo.com
thanks

Regards.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by OmerianConsult: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
A client of ours which is into some unique and innovative products need about N3m for expansion. Great ROI. Search for Aglomar on Nairaland or Google to know about the firm.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by olushowunm(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
@OP... I HAVE SIMILAR IDEA AS YOURS AND I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER WE PARTNER AND DEVELOP A FORMIDABLE PLATFORM TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM... I BELIEVE IN THE MANTRA THAT " GIVE NIGERIANS CAPITAL AND THEY WILL DO WONDERS"...
TO RUB MINDS, KINDLY CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL ADDRESS; OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by automaticcars: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Staying tuned!
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by imgodskid: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
I'm into hair(weavon and attachment) and accessaries, i already have a shop but i need some fund to take it to the next nevel, I need half a million to do that. I need ur help to achieve it.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by elvis10ten(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Brand_new:
Please stay tuned. You will have details soon.
. My email is elvis.chidera@gmail.com . We started 4 months ago and so far has been successfull. Xmx me is a promising africa app with 6297 users, we need the fund for expansion and other innovative purposes. Currently we support only nigerians, but will expand soon with the help of the funds.
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by tonyealabo: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
hello,
i have a business proposal on lead mining and i need funds you can mail me on tonyealabo@yahoo.com
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by Bestbaby12(f): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Omerian Consult: Brand-New I say thank you for this brand new initiative.

However, capital is not the only thing needed to reap millions from a viable idea; you also need great business sense. Ask the founders of Sun Microsystems (Java) about this.

Our firm is positioned to help you fill this void through Consultancy, Research & Training in Biz Dev. & Advisory, Deals Facilitation, Sales & Marketing etc.

E: omerianconsult@gmail.com T: 08132232989, 08188360168 | We help u startup/grow your business.
bro i need 100k to start food storage business, is that ok with u?
Re: Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. by bigfat04(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=25pt]where am I ....JUPITER OR mars ...[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Imagine How Lucrative Diaper FMCG In Nigeria? / Air, Land & Sea Freight, Cargo, Luggage, Parcel Delivery / China Payment - RMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.