Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,943 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance (1384 Views)

Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano / Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D / PHOTOS: Beyonce, Rihanna And Adele's Child Look Alikes At The Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance by trendystuf(f): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2013
Beyonce was under pressure to deliver a brilliant performance at Sunday's Super Bowl following the recent lip syncing controversy at President Obama's Inauguration.
And Bey, didn't disappoint her fans as she took to the stage, with an all-singing, all-dancing spectacular greatest hits set for the half time show.

From this pictures you will agree with me if I say Beyonce is the greatest performer alive.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/photos-beyonce-in-show-stopping-half.html

Re: Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance by SlyIg(f): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Oh Mama Ivy Carter Blue, take am easy o . I wondering how much dem pay you, your husband and your little daughter for this kind presentation sef.
Re: Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
That's Sasha Fierce
Re: Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance by lindaflorence: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
we'v always known she's a crazy babe

(1) (Reply)

CHRIS BROWN Says Hitting Rihanna Is The “deepest Regret” Of His Life / Photo Of A Groom With Swollen Eye / Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.