Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42828 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Mogidi: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
I hate to join issues when tribalism is at the core but I support the Igbos on this one.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OkparaIgbo: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
miiraaj: It surprises me whenever you Igbos make statements about checking the proportion of various ethnic groups in every organisation based on quota system. It only shows how dumb an average Igbo man is and uses his annus to think. Has it never occured to these dumb Igbos that the north has more states than the south? Has it not occured to these igbo lunatics that the hausa/fulani effectively control 12 states as against 5 that is controlled by Igbos? It a true quota system,how can d igbo complain of marginalisation(Sorry,Igbos like to dominate)?. You guys just come online and advertise ur ignorance. I advice u all stick to your spare parts business and stop ridiculing urselves on this platform.

Sharrap I said.. angry Why does the North have 12 states and the SE have 5, SW 6 and SS 5.. Have you gone mad that it didn't occur to you what gross injustice that is in the first place.? My friend like I said we Igbo's have had enough, I for one and I say do your worst and you will be SHOCKED how time have changed from 1967 to 2013/2014/2015. We won't even let that rubbish repeat itself and for your info we the Igbo's certainly I am aware boast of alot of Military prowess/presence in the U.S and U.K and we will not fail to unleash it at the appropriate time.! Stupid hawusa lunatics thinking the world revolves around them. I'm sure mad cow disease is prevalent in your village and lil wonder why you spew so much gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings: For those who are advocating for Justice and Fair play would realize who is really practicing Hypocrazy

Since Independence till date below are the Chief Injustices of Nigeria who have perpetrated the worst Kind of Injustice since Independence so much that a man
who stole 23 Billion was given an option of fine of 750,000 less than 1 % of the stolen fund .

And part of the National anthem reads
To build a nation

Foolish man ! Do you depend on Nairalanders to teach you everything? Go and find out why Igbo cannot stay for even one month at the bench! Because the money is at the bar!! And money is everything for Okoro. Those who stay patiently at the bench on meagre salary went to study law for interest in the profession. Eventually the patience pays for a few of them and they become Judges at the highest level. It is by years at the bench and Igbos cannot wait as there is no quick money there. I hope this is clear even in your toddler brain. kiss
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Sharrap I said.. angry Why does the North have 12 states and the SE have 5, SW 6 and SS 5.. Have you gone mad that it didn't occur to you what gross injustice that is in the first place.? My friend like I said we Igbo's have had enough, I for one and I say do your worst and you will be SHOCKED how time have changed from 1967 to 2013/2014/2015. We won't even let that rubbish repeat itself and for your info we the Igbo's certainly I am aware boast of alot of Military prowess/presence in the U.S and U.K and we will not fail to unleash it at the appropriate time.! Stupid hawusa lunatics thinking the world revolves around them. I'm sure mad cow disease is prevalent in your village and lil wonder why you spew so much gibberish

The 5 Igbo states cover just 3.15% of Nigerias land mass. Many states in the north are ten times the size of the Igbo states. Niger state , Borno state and Taraba (each one of these 3 states ) is more than 2x the size of the whole 5 SE states put together. If there is fairness the Igbo should have only one state. And it will still be among the smallest in the country. You ignorant okoro dreamer!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Iykopee(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings: For those who are advocating for Justice and Fair play would realize who is really practicing Hypocrazy

Since Independence till date below are the Chief Injustices of Nigeria who have perpetrated the worst Kind of Injustice since Independence so much that a man
who stole 23 Billion was given an option of fine of 750,000 less than 1 % of the stolen fund .

And part of the National anthem reads
To build a nation where peace
And justice reign.

Chief INJustices of Nigeria
Chief INJustice
Chief INJustices of Nigeria
Chief INJustice
Adetokunbo Ademola West
Taslim Olawale Elias West
Darnley Arthur Alexander West
Atanda Fatai Williams West
George Sodeinde Sowemimo West
Ayo Gabriel Irikefe West
Mohammed Bello North
Muhammad Lawal Uwais North
Salihu Moddibo Alfa Belgore North
Idris Legbo Kutigi North
Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu North Minority
Dahiru Musdapher North
Aloma Mariam Mukhtar North

Dont mind these wankstas....they thought we dont knw how they dominated d past tinking it was their birthright...he dat kills with d sword wud neva allow anybody to walk by his side with a sword...u guys whining on dis forum, accusing ihejirika shud go get a job to do...

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Desola(f): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

The 5 Igbo states cover just 3.15% of Nigerias land mass. Many states in the north are ten times the size of the Igbo states. Niger state , Borno state and Taraba (each one of these 3 states ) is more than 2x the size of the whole 5 SE states put together. If there is fairness the Igbo should have only one state. And it will still be among the smallest in the country. You ignorant okoro dreamer!!

On point!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Dawn of a new era. Its time positions are earned by merit. Never again will we allow our military be ran by non-qualified bigots from axis of evil.
May your days be long for saying the truth in its raw and na.ked form cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Foolish man ! Do you depend on Nairalanders to teach you everything? Go and find out why Igbo cannot stay for even one month at the bench! Because the money is at the bar!! And money is everything for Okoro. Those who stay patiently at the bench on meagre salary went to study law for interest in the profession. Eventually the patience pays for a few of them and they become Judges at the highest level. It is by years at the bench and Igbos cannot wait as there is no quick money there. I hope this is clear even in your toddler brain. kiss

if i am foolish only God Knows what you are
The last time i check there were still igbos and Niger deltans in supreme court and court of Appeal.

Chief Justice --Aloma Mariam Mukhtar[2] 2012–incumbent
Associate Justice --Sylvester Umaru Onu 1993–incumbent
Associate Justice --F. F. Tabai 1999–incumbent
Associate Justice --G. A. Oguntade 2004–incumbent
Associate Justice --Sunday A. Akintan 2004–incumbent
Associate Justice --Mahmud Mohammed 2005–incumbent
Associate Justice --Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen 2005–incumbent
Associate Justice --Ikechi Francis Ogbuagu 2005–incumbent
Associate Justice --Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad 2007–incumbent
Associate Justice --Pius Olayiwola Aderemi 2007–incumbent
Associate Justice --Christopher Michael Chukwuma-Eneh 2007–incumbe

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Am not against what you're saying, but I want to point out something, we in the south always group the north as one, even though they are not the same, like you said they have 12 states but what if you group the south together how many do you have?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

if i am foolish only God Knows what you are
The last time i check there were still igbos and Niger deltans in supreme court and court
Associate Justice --Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen 2005–incumbent :
Associate Justice --Ikechi Francis Ogbuagu 2005–incumbent
Associate Justice --Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad 2007–incumbent
Associate Justice --Pius Olayiwola Aderemi 2007–incumbent
Associate Justice --Christopher Michael Chukwuma-Eneh 2007–incumbe
I may be a teacher but my kindergarten experience is limited. I cannot teach toddlers. Go find a play school teacher to explain to you, the established world standard of how chief judges of a country emerge. sad it's not rocket science!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wily1Wily: I like Southern Kaduna people, they and Berom people don't like to hear anything Hausa or Fulani.
Southerner should contribute money and equip Berom people, they are the only tribe in Nigeria that knows how to teach Hausa/Fulani lesson.

They are our brothers and sisters and we know how to fair with them. We do not wish them harm and they know it. If your igbo nyansh try an atoms weight in trying to kill Hausa in your backyard, that is the time for us to finish what we have started but restrained ourselves since your heavily bearded lion the late ikemba had decided to chicken out and abscond to that tiny enclave.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
joker5180: let someone help post the names of senior army officers, their posts and states of origin and also those retired in the last 2 yrs. this may give us inside as to whether they are been sentimental or not. the basis for the retirement(for those retired) will also help

Lazy igbo. If na to count money now you no go gree anyone do it. You see yourself! lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gramci: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

Israel has a population of just 8 million people occupying an area of 22000m2 if Israel were to be part of Nigerian am sure they would be Minorities among the Minorities while your useless, inept and unproductive Hausa Fulani will want to have a higher stake in that country .

Classic response grin. No wonder census has always been a sham in this country.

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:
I may be a teacher but my kindergarten experience is limited. I cannot teach toddlers. Go find a play school teacher to explain to you, the established world standard of how chief judges of a country emerge. sad it's not rocket science!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Justice_of_the_United_States

No matter the useless Algorithm that Nigeria uses to select its inept and unproductive chief Judges and president of the court of Appeal there is no reason why the Supreme Court judges in SS and SE should miss out of the third Arm of Government.
Please read the way US appoints it judges

The Chief Justice is considered to be the justice with most seniority, independent of the number of years of service in the Supreme Court. As a result, the Chief Justice chairs the conferences where cases are discussed and voted on by the justices. The Chief Justice normally speaks first, and so has influence in framing the discussion.

John Marshall, the fourth and longest serving Chief Justice.
The Chief Justice sets the agenda for the weekly meetings where the justices review the petitions for certiorari, to decide whether to hear or deny each case. The Supreme Court agrees to hear less than one percent of the cases petitioned to it. While associate justices may append items to the weekly agenda, in practice this initial agenda-setting power of the Chief Justice has significant influence over the direction of the court.
Despite the seniority and added prestige, the Chief Justice's vote carries the same legal weight as each of the other eight justices. In any decision, he has no legal authority to overrule the verdicts or interpretations of the other eight judges or tamper with them. However, in any vote, the most senior justice in the majority decides who will write the Opinion of the Court. Being the most senior member, the Chief Justice—when in the majority—decides who writes the Court's opinion. This power to determine the opinion author (including the option to select oneself) allows a Chief Justice in the majority to influence the historical record. Two justices in the same majority, given the opportunity, might write very different majority opinions (as evidenced by many concurring opinions); being assigned the opinion may also cement the vote of an associate who is viewed as only marginally in the majority (a tactic that was reportedly used to some effect by Earl Warren). A Chief Justice who knows the associate justices can therefore do much—by the simple act of selecting the justice who writes the opinion of the court—to affect the "flavor" of the opinion, which in turn can affect the interpretation of that opinion in cases before lower courts in the years to come. It is said that some Chief Justices, notably Earl Warren[citation needed] and Warren E. Burger, sometimes switched votes to a majority they disagreed with to be able to use this prerogative of the Chief Justice to dictate who would write the opinion.[5]

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

Was it the first violence in Nigeria? i know your tribe and religion as the greatest liars on earth.Killers that always cry louder than their victims. Check the history of the country and tell me when the first violence was recorded and the victims? I don't blame you how can you know the truth from the most biased and bloodiest liars on earth as your teachers. Gumi will never tell you the truth, instead he will lie to you that your people were killed in the north by the Igbo infidels. Barbaric dirty stinking things.

The first recorded violence in Nigerian history was started by the British who passed it to your fathers true christianism and so you came up to the north and started to spite our people just because they were not wearing okrika clothes. So when your fathers tried to practice what the brits taught them in the army, it backfired. Everytime your people started to mess up Nigeria we make sure you are dealt with and put back on line. Learn you feel too important to learn.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ejine(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kettykin oooo! My broda, please go easy on these abokis abeg ooo!
You know how they are vastly intellectually inferior to us (heck, the statistics clearly show them as the dumbest and most illiterate subhumans to ever crawl the face of the country)

Just see how you've been brutalizing them intellectually, with every point they bring up being quickly shot down with hard cold facts! grin I no fit shout ooo!

You know how it has been proven that these unfortunate creatures can't make a mark outside Nigeria, not in sports, literature or anything that involves brain power grin

You know how these people flood our towns down south with almajiris, beggars, gatemen and shoe-shiners, while you will NEVER find a single Igbo man in the North stooping so low grin

You know how these people still suffer from medieval diseases like leprosy and polio (the latter of which should have been completely eradicated from the planet eons ago had these creatures not been so mentally shallow and spiritually backward).

You know these people have no voice outside the country, and have no intellectuals like the beautiful Chimamanda or the ever so lovely fantasy writer Nnedi

You know these losers are completely empty and intellectually hollow in this debate when Nagoma keeps talking about landmass of the East being just 29,000km2, yet forgetting that Singapore with a landmass of just over 700km2 completely surpasses the gigantic Mali, Sudan, Congo and the useless Northern Nigeria in all indices of human development and economic superiority.

So, please, nwannem, have mercy on these 4th class creatures, seeing they're now headlessly running around in loops as far as this debate is concerned.
What you're doing right now, my dear Kettykin, is cruel, as it is just as bad as humiliating a 5 year old child with Down's Syndrome.

Biko, just let the creatures rest smiley

7 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Bolan123: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
aurenflani:

Even if all the population of your igbo tribes are recruited into the armour corps, we will still beat the hell outta ya yanshi. Who are the people mounting the tankers? Northerners!

You don't even know who we crosscheck with first before carrying any of your "officers" lousy orders in the army.

If you think you people will get one bullet to use you are swimming in fantasy. Go to your enugu and check the armoury there then come back and tell me how many of your rigid tribesmen are mounting guards there. True talkative.
Shutup u bloody civilian. can u navigate an armoured tank? Mumu. because u see people commenting that is why u are talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ejiné: Kettykin oooo! My broda, please go easy on these abokis abeg ooo!
You know how they are vastly intellectually inferior to us (heck, the statistics clearly show them as the dumbest and most illiterate subhumans to ever crawl the face of the country)

Just see how you've been brutalizing them intellectually, with every point they bring up being quickly shot down with hard cold facts! grin I no fit shout ooo!

You know how it has been proven that these unfortunate creatures can't make a mark outside Nigeria, not in sports, literature or anything that involves brain power grin

You know how these people flood our towns down south with almajiris, beggars, gatemen and shoe-shiners, while you will NEVER find a single Igbo man in the North stooping so low grin

You know how these people still suffer from medieval diseases like leprosy and polio (the latter of which should have been completely eradicated from the planet eons ago had these creatures not been so mentally shallow and spiritually backward).

You know these people have no voice outside the country, and have no intellectuals like the beautiful Chimamanda or the ever so lovely fantasy writer Nnedi

You know these losers are completely empty and intellectually hollow in this debate when Nagoma keeps talking about landmass of the East being just 29,000km2, yet forgetting that Singapore with a landmass of just over 700km2 completely surpasses the gigantic Mali, Sudan, Congo and the useless Northern Nigeria in all indices of human development and economic superiority.

So, please, nwannem, have mercy on these 4th class creatures, seeing they're now headlessly running around in loops as far as this debate is concerned.
What you're doing right now, my dear Kettykin, is cruel, as it is just as bad as humiliating a 5 year old child with Down's Syndrome.

My brother the thing tire me ,for some years i have been searching all around to find just 1 single thing the Hausa/Fulani has contributed to Nigeria and up till now i still can not find any single thing beyond Rioting ,Boko Haram , inflated census figure, struggling for the wealth of Niger Delta and occupying Military post and Political offices

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OkparaIgbo: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Desola:

On point!

And like I said earlier, Do your freaking worst you cow. This is not 1967 and trust me on this..If war were to arise again then you will be SHOCKED on what you will see. Maybe we will give the desert land to Niger. We have had enough of your nonsense and Dalu Umunne Onlytruth, Kettykings, Cooldun, Ejine for handling these e-warriors. As for the Yoruba gay saying on point..hahah you guys never seize to amaze me with your cheap slyness. A few pages ago one of your brothers abi sisters was trying to preach oness to us Southerners forgetting how cheap you guys go for and how easy it is to buy you guys over. Mehn shut the Bleep up you smeelly biatch or like I said keep propagating your foolly and God help the Aboki's something happens to Gen Ihejirika. angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

My brother the thing tire me ,for some years i have been searching all around to find just 1 single thing the Hausa/Fulani has contributed to Nigeria and up till now i still can not find any single thing beyond Rioting ,Boko Haram , inflated census figure, struggling for the wealth of Niger Delta and occupying Military post and Political offices
There is time for everything, now it is pay-back time years back it was there turn messing up with the rest of us at least going by the facts below;

At independence, it was also obvious that only the group that controlled the Army could aspire to run a stable Nigerian government. Either by coincidence or by design, almost all the military installations were concentrated in one area of the country - The North. To illustrate this fact, below is a list of major military installations in Nigeria and their locations before the January 1966 coup:

Northern Nigeria:
1. 3rd Battalion - Kaduna
2. 5th Battalion - Kano
3. 1 Field Battery (Artillery) - Kaduna
4. 1 Field Squadron (Engr.) - Kaduna
5. 88 Transport Regiment - Kaduna
6. Nigerian Defense Academy - "
7. Ordinance Depot - "
8. 44 Military Hospital - "
9. Nigeria Military Training College -"
10. Recon Squadron & Regt - "
11. Nigerian Air Force - "
12. Ammunition Factory - "
13. Recruit Training Depot - Zaria
14. Nigerian Military School - "

Western Nigeria:
1. 4th Battalion - Ibadan
2. 2 Field Battery (Arty) -Abeokuta
3. 2 Recon Squadron -"
Eastern Nigeria:
1st Battalion - Enugu

If dem like make dem meet from now till eternity, the era of the 'flawed quota system' is over for good it is now the era of 'merit-based system' EOD undecided
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Biggoozz: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Policewoman: Thank you deary. Olee otu i mere?

@ Policewoman, is the bone-faced, red cap wearing Mopol in your profile you for real? I fear o! Biko onwee onye cholum okwu, aga'm akpoturu gi ka ibia yiere'm ya egwu ok? grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gramci: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ejiné: Kettykin oooo! My broda, please go easy on these abokis abeg ooo!

This is it! Case closed grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by abouzaid: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
All the jtf commanders and top guns in the north are all igbos ablely assisted by other christians, no wonder the army is dealing mercilessly with them.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ejine(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

You dey mind the mutant almajiri?

Quote me, these people contribute NOTHING outside the country, but are only relevant thanks to quota system.

Their hypocrisy nko? Stinks to high hheavens. It's funny how they shout about the army issue, yet ask them why abokis dominate NNPC despite not producing a SINGLE of even adulterated oil, and you will be met with a blank stare.

They are the lowest and most decadent creatures I have ever seen.

Nagoma himself shows why he is a proper stark illiterate when he keeps talking about landmass. Ngwanu, you say you get more land than us? I'm happy for you, but em...

Singapore na 700km2 ooo!
Monaco is only 2km2
the city of New York is just over 900km2

But these places are among the wealthiest and most progressive regions on Earth!

The guy is a proper dullard, and I'm just glad that, with his poor shameful showing here, we can now see him in all his illiterate glory.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gramci: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

You should have asked yourself, can anything good come from the North?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OkparaIgbo: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Josh090:
Am not against what you're saying, but I want to point out something, we in the south always group the north as one, even though they are not the same, like you said they have 12 states but what if you group the south together how many do you have?

If you read further ahead you would have seen that I was just referring the lunatic that was bragging about how many states the North has.! angry
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Bolan123: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
OLASODE2K: They are clearly alarmed of sinking deeper into their cesspit dug for them by their corrupt and visionless leaders who have failed to uplift their living standards. If their leaders prefered lining their pockets rather than develop the region, i share their pessimism that gej led govt or any southern led govt can stop their slide into the bottomless pit.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
gramci:

This is it! Case closed grin

Thing is we do not go outside of the country to spoil Nigerian name. And we are not arrogant. We are part of humanity and our only trials so far has been to teach okoros how to live like humans not wild dogs. To teach your people something of loyalty to the fatherland is not easy.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
gramci:

You should have asked yourself, can anything good come from the North?

Common tomato they cannot grow.

May you have to stand a long time on weak legs. You miserable wretch. sad
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
aurenflani:

Thing is we do not go outside of the country to spoil Nigerian name. And we are not arrogant. We are part of humanity and our only trials so far has been to teach okoros how to live like humans not wild dogs. To teach your people something of loyalty to the fatherland is not easy.

The Igbos have no history so when the find themselves in the 21st century from primitive life to computer age with no social development in between, they become a problem to the whole world . They steal everything, courier drugs, kidnap - just anything criminal.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Common tomato they cannot grow.

May you have to stand a long time on weak legs. You miserable wretch. sad

What is your problem 'funky Mallam' how many times am I going to educate you on this forum?

I will like to be specific now, just follow me;

1) About 30% of the Core North are disabled beggars;
2) About 10% of the Core North are able-bodied beggars (Almajiris);
3) About 15% of the Core North are graduates (be it B.Sc, Masters and PhD holders);
4) About 30% of the Core North are gainfully employed (despite having a mere 15% who are graduates, making the remaining 15% ghost workers);
5) About 10% of the Core North are self-employed (starting from your mai-suya, mai-tea, ram sellers, money-changers, traders etc);
6) While the remaining 5% of the Core North consists of the following (your elders, those few elite class controlling your destinies, the unknown several business men, your few second Royal Fathers and those politicians)
Now tell me what is GOOD about your CORE NORTH?
I am waiting…………………..
N.B: When I say CORE NORTH I mean the following states; Adamawa (North), Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna (North), Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger (North), Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dede1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

You don't expect Igbos to be the GOC's at the time they had the republic of Biafra or a few years later. Japan and Germany are still being watched and cannot build A great military even now because of their role in the second world war. Just to give you more education;

General Abatcha was Kanuri and not Hausa Fulani ( his ancestors faught wars with the Fulani)
Gens. Babaabgida And wushishi are of Gbayi tribe of middle belt ( niger state)
Alwali Kazir is from Bedde tribe of Yobe state
Salihu Ibrahim is Igbirra tribe from Okene LGA of Kogi state.

Your hatred of Hausa/ Fulani affects them because they were Muslims. The real hatred you have is perhaps for Muslims .

I guess your niches for moronic display do not know the limit of boundaries. For the umpteenth time, there is nothing such as Hausa/Fulani ethnicity in Nigeria. However, there is Hausa or Fulani ethnic group in Nigeria. A dumbass fool trying to be smart by hiding behind silly conjecture such as Hausa/Fulani.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.