Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,222 members, 7,856,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Words Of Wisdom To The Believers Alone. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of Wisdom To The Believers Alone. (1133 Views)

Helping The Thinkers Believe, And Helping The Believers Think. / Universal Atonement.did Jesus Died For All Men Or Only For The Believers? / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom To The Believers Alone. by brainpulse: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is the Word of Wisdom I received from God at 2:30am this morning, and He instructed me to tell His children. And I beleieve this is a good medium to do so.

This year, the man(elects) must not make some vital and sensitive mistakes or error that could make God ask for the man's destiny from his own hands, the world will push him to make those mistakes, friends will talk him to make those mistakes, neighbors will “convince” him to make those mistakes. Once He cannot identify and be sensitive enough and he goes on to make those mistakes, he alone will face the consequence in the dark of his life.

I wasnt able to understand this word until my heart was taken to the Book of Samuel 1 Sam 15,16.

1 Sam 15: 1-35; Saul made the greatest error that made God ask for Saul’s destiny from his own hands; not his sacrifice of prayer, worship, fasting nor praise could redeem him from the grave consequence and pronouncement from God.

30 Then he said I have sinned: yet honor me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God.

The same Man anointed by God got his destiny reversed and torn to pieces at his own very eyes (Vs. 27-28), He did everything known to man for his atonement, even the priest loved by God (Samuel) Prayed and cried on Saul’s behalf, but God showed him why He is never man.
Vs.29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man that He should repent.

A vital and sensitive error from a believer could shut out heaven from a believer and might withdraw heaven's resources (Talents, gifts, empowerment etc.) from an endowed and anointed man or child of God. Let us be careful and vigilant because endless prayer or intercession might not reverse the consequences or scars but might only forgive the sin.

To those that have the spirit of God, they should listen and obey the instructions from God more than having it done their own way this year. This is the Word of Wisdom. PLease I am not a Prophet, but this was laid in my heart.

(1) (Reply)

2nd Heaven / The Forerunner Of Grace-apostle Paul / Should A Born Again Christian Baptise By Imersion Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.