Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

b - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / b (4881 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / PHCN Divided And Liquidated By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: b by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2013
kokoA: I read through the post and I can tell that there is something different about this 'musiwa10'.. Oh! What have you done to "our Musiwa" you impostor?!

Do not, under any circumstances, invoke the name of our Exalted Musiwa in vain. The Baale of Canada will not be amused to hear such sacreligious utterances. Repent now, yee heretics, for the Death Star satellite approacheth.

1 Like

Re: b by Ishilove: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2013
musiwa10: Your mentor is the one against his party fighting or showing at the national assembly the satellite pictures because of his personal business.

Your mentor have been screwing our people for so very long time... And they rig election.
Indeedy. We must screw them away!! I have satellite pictures that can show us how to go about the screwing. angry

Please who has a screwdriver? angry

1 Like

Re: b by musiwa10: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2013
D
Re: b by Ishilove: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2013
There's something different about this musiwa...

Re: b by musiwa10: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
c
Re: b by musiwa10: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
ht
Re: b by musiwa10: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
see
Re: b by musiwa10: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
b
Re: b by musiwa10: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
c
Re: b by Jakumo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Indeedy. We must screw them away!! I have satellite pictures that can show us how to go about the screwing. angry

angry
If one cannot be granted the screwing rights that one rightfully deserves, then one had better settle for watching someone else get screwed, by the miracle of satellite technology.

1 Like

Re: b by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Jakumo: If one cannot be granted the screwing rights that one rightfully deserves, then one had better settle for watching someone else get screwed, by the miracle of satellite technology.
Lol. Jakumo, thy mind is unbelievably filthy. Lay off the soap!! cheesy
Re: b by Jakumo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
I may not get to the promised land, but Lord, mine eyes have seen the glory.
Re: b by musiwa10: 5:13am On Feb 14, 2013
m
Re: b by musiwa10: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2013
f
Re: b by musiwa10: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2013
h
Re: b by musiwa10: 6:36am On Feb 15, 2013
V
Re: b by musiwa10: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2013
n
Re: b by Jakumo(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2013
musiwa10: It is so cheap... It is just one bomb to destroy all the people in the national assembly.

...Goodluck, David mark and the others will dead a peaceful death..

it is a more peace death for members of the senate and national assembly..

it is just one bomb... with the right projectile, they will not miss david mark, senator and house of rep..

Oga Seun the above quote from the Always Mighty Musiwa, the Baale of Canada, reads to me like a direct incitement to terrorist attacks that specifically target NAMED Nigerian political leaders. The distinction between free speech and culpable incitement to murder can be a thin line indeed, but the above quotation would take on a whole new significance IF, at some point in the near future, a terror attack were indeed launched against the public buildings and government officials mentioned by this latest incarnation of Musiwa10/BecomeRich,Nigeria1.

It is one thing to pray out loud for Uncle Sam to send over a Predator drone that could further Nigeria's cleanup by neutralizing the odd fundamentalist terror financier, as this writer has enthusiastically done now and then, but when national landmarks and massed civilians are named as targets for a terror attack, security agencies worldwide are bound to take a keen interest in the IP address, and the GPS coordinates, of the person or persons aggrieved enough to publicize a terror target list on the net.
Re: b by musiwa10: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
vf
Re: b by ak47mann(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
musiwa10: One of the major problem of nigeria, is 90% of members of assembly and senate are criminal, this is one of the major problem, it is hard to make criminal listen to Godly advice. You know criminal heart are hard. This is why it is hard to do.
bigger boys telling speakers to hurry up and stop musiwa from taking there land in asaba cool

Re: b by ak47mann(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
musiwa10: how is that terrorist, The USA,UK, United nation or canada bombing nigeria national assembly , how does that make me a terrorist..

Is Goodluck or david mark a christain.. The bible says that David mark or Goodluck are not christain.. Goodluck or david mark are evil people.

What is this reason why Goodluck or david mark have not alter the structure of Nigeria even after seen the satellite pictures.. even after christain churches were bomb, that is enough reason to alter it.. But because Goodluck or david mark are children of the devil. If they were muslim now , people will says it is because they were muslim. but they claim they are christian.. What does the bible say about evil people?

Will you be going to prayer for evil people to rule over the people.
You see, you have to see David mark, Goodluck and senate, national assembly etc as evil and wicked people.

David mark, Goodluck and senate, national assembly are children of the devil. they are wicked people. It is what you do that tell of who you are.. if you see injustice been done to other you correct it..

David mark, Goodluck and senate, national assembly are children of the devil. if countries like the USA, UK, canada , united nation help us clear children of the devil out of the way since they dont want to good for others, how can that make me a terrorist? I am saying we let the international community help us out.

You see children of the devil, are children of the devil in the morning, they will be children of the devil by mid night, and children of the devil tomorrow..

David mark, Goodluck and senate, national assembly are children of the devil. All their supporter are children of the devil and I dont support or pray for children of the devil.
What if they were muslim?. it will be a complete story.
Having dinner with jonathan cool

Re: b by Ademurph1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
MUSIWA the Joseph of our time... keep on dreaming,but dream never comes through in such scenarios!!!
Re: b by musiwa10: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2013
nn
Re: b by musiwa10: 4:09am On Feb 16, 2013
FF
Re: b by naptu2: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
musiwa10: from what I see, someone hire you to frame me as a terrorist.. Well tell that person. He will go to jail.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! My aching head and stomach!

Now this is classic Becomerich.
Re: b by Yeske2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
LWKMD
Musiwa, what's the problem and who dey find your trouble again?
Re: b by penzino(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
naptu2: I've found it!

@ all: please read and carefully study the details contained in this thread, they may be your only means of survival when the war starts.

https://www.nairaland.com/746286/terror-code-red-edodelta-yoruba
bros where u go dig dis thread commot na, as i open am, i no fit just stop to dey laugh..... Dis Clown na real war analyst o.... Abeg musiwa, where d pick up point for we wey dey taraba? Thanx alot
Re: b by musiwa15: 2:01am On Feb 17, 2013
grin
Re: b by musiwa15: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: b by musiwa15: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerian Catholic Church ‘Temporarily’ Withdraws Membership of CAN
Posted by Otedo News Update on January 24, 2013 at 11:07pm in Religions News And Blogs
Back to Religions News And Blogs Discussions

Posted: January 23, 2013 -

The Nigerian Catholic Church says it has ‘temporarily’ withdrawn its membership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in order to promote Christian unity and peaceful coexistence amongst Christians and non-Christians alike.

A spokesperson of the Church, Rev. Fr. Dr. Cornelius Omonokhua, said the action taken by the Catholic Church will be reviewed after the annual meeting of the Conference of Bishops in February.

Dr. Omonokhua listed as reasons for the pull out to include the polarizing statements of some Christian leaders; the use of money in CAN elections; and several court cases involving state chapters of CAN.

He said as members of CAN, Catholic leaders have quietly brought these concerns to CAN leadership but that their advice was shunted aside as the CAN leadership repeatedly accused them of ‘intellectual arrogance.’

He pointed out that the Catholic Church is some 1,000 years old and has the experience and knowledge to offer advice and moral leadership to CAN and has done so many times.

But, Dr. Omonokhua said, "You just can't save people who are drowning, if you are drowning with them."

He also said that the leadership of CAN is not the leadership of Nigerian Christians, since most of the churches are autonomous. As such, the pullout will not create any vacuum.

Asked if the Catholics were concerned about material acquisition by CAN leaders, he said the Catholic Church does not want to tell church leaders how to live their lives, but cautioned that modesty was lacking among some church leaders in Nigeria of today. He said Catholic priests have sworn an oath of poverty and as such could not partake in the material acquisition of worldly things.

“We will be happy if CAN leadership can show moderation,” he said. “Common sense dictates that they do that.”
Re: b by musiwa16: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
d
Re: b by musiwa16: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2013
t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Comedian I Go Dye A Prophet? Is Joke Came To Pass....jonathan Lost / Questions For Those That Have Been Calling For One Nigeria To Remain / Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.