Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta (4880 Views)

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 1:52am On Oct 12, 2020
#Thanks to all the gallant soldiers that lend their voices on end SARS protest

Now let’s go back to Tinubu and his case in court

We can’t afford to be distracted

#bringTinubutoJustice

12 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Ikechukwu133(m): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Like seriously
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by myBraine: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2020
The agenda was to distract the North but they failed

8 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Ikechukwu133:
Like seriously

10 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Egoveen: 2:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Tinubu has traveled but i assure him that the long arm of the law must surely catch up with him,he can run but can't hide

15 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by thaoriginator: 2:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Egoveen:
Tinubu has traveled but i assure him that the long arm of the law must surely catch up with him,he can run but can't hide
Who be this one weh dey yarn duss? undecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria is a criminal enterprise and Tinubu is the Thief Executive Officer.

12 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by FarahAideed: 2:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Was Tinubu the sponsor of End Sars? What are u even saying

5 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Egoveen: 2:29am On Oct 12, 2020
thaoriginator:
Who be this one weh dey yarn duss? undecidedundecidedundecided
#LYNCHTHIEFNUBU Will soon start to trendgrin I'm sorry the cup of your paymaster has filled to the brim....better start now to learn vulcanizer because your source of income will soon close when Tinubu will be arrested and prosecuted.

20 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 12, 2020
jerseyboy:
Nigeria is a criminal enterprise and Tinubu is the Thief Executive Officer.
grin

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Egoveen:
#LYNCHTHIEFNUBU Will soon start to trendgrin I'm sorry the cup of your paymaster has filled to the brim....better start now to learn vulcanizer because your source of income will soon close when Tinubu will be arrested and prosecuted.

9 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Egoveen:

I still don’t know why some people act above the law of the land
The law says he must appear in 48hrs that was the time he picked his baggage and left the country! What audacity!

We are not saying he is a criminal but he should submit himself to the law of the land as a good citizen
#bringTinubutoJustice

18 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Egoveen: 2:40am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

The law says he must appear in 48hrs that was the time he picked his baggage and left the country! What audacity!

We are not saying he is a criminal but he should submit himself to the law of the land as a good citizen
#bringTinubutoJustice
His hands are not clean but surely justice must prevail.

13 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by thaoriginator: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Egoveen:
Alaiye, Se owa alrites?? undecided

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by helinues: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Start the campaign from Upper Iweka bridge as Tinubu have been the one denying them development since 17BC.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by blacknp(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

#bringTinubutoJustice
48 hrs, or 42 days? Your God Ibori has served time, & is still under investigation for stealing Delta State money, but Tinubu is the one that is your problem?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by blacknp(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Egoveen:
His hands are not clean but surely justice must prevail.
Mumudey keep dreaming, even someone in Abakalaki is crying on behalf of Lagos State?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ThatFairGuy1: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2020
You all should stop chasing shadows.
Let the protest be changed to #RestructureNgNOW

3 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

#bringTinubutoJustice
It's just unfortunate that in Nigeria, we have different law for different people

His persecutors are only playing to the gallery undecided

In this jet age, there are different ways of passing information

If it were to be an ordinary man, they would have declared him wanted!!!

It even happened to Orji Kalu when that one was feigning sickness and decided to stay outside the country, he was declared wanted

So what's all these stories about setback because he travelled undecided

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2020
blacknp:
48 hrs, or 42 days? Your God Ibori has served time, & is still under investigation for stealing Delta State money, but Tinubu is the one that is your problem?

42days ? Omo eru
You said it all, ibori served his time even thou he is not as crooked as your demi god!!
But what do you know in Lagos rather than sweep floor for lawma and collect tolls fee for MC oluomo

Mind you I am a bonafide Lagos born
Not you nor Tinubu that came all the way from osun can stop my opinion
And Deltans can not be so daft as you are watching a person feed on the common wealth of the people while you shout “ alaye!! Baba! Baba alaye!! Efun wa lo’wo

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by adeyemi67494: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
:Start the electitwoering from Upper Iweka overpass as Tinubu have been the two denying them advancement since 17BC.your girl grandmother
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Iamgrey5(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

42days ? Omo eru
You said it all ibori served his time even thou he is not as crooked as your demi god!!
But what do you know in Lagos rather than sweep floor for lawma and collect tolls fee for MC oluomo

Mind you I am a bonafide Lagos born
Not you nor Tinubu that came all the way from osun can stop my opinion

And Deltans can not be so daft as you are watching a person feed on the common wealth of the people while you shout “ alaye!! Baba! Baba alaye!! Efun wa lo’wo
You are obviously not aware of Lagos history based on this statement.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are obviously not aware of Lagos history based on this statement.

What history Did I state here ?

What history of Lagos do you want to know?

5 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

#bringTinubutoJustice

Go and bring the thieves in your states to justice

6 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

Go and bring the thieves in your states to justice

Lol
What if I want to bring the thief in my mum’s state and my birth’s state to justice?

#bringtinubutoJustice

5 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

7 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Lol
What if I want to bring the thief in my mum’s state and my birth’s state to justice?

#bringtinubutoJustice

No long story, mention them and bring them to justice, you can’t claim you don’t have thieves in your family or you all are saints n your place ?

Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by funmike83(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nwaide01: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2020
To me I don't think it's wise for Nigerian youths to waste their time in Tinubu`s affair since majority of Yoruba didn't see anything wrong with his activities in their legion. What we will concentrate on now is how to send the old man at the villa back to his village because it's high time we build on the success of this SARS issue. #sendBuhariBacktoDaura

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

No long story, mention them and bring them to justice, you can’t claim you don’t have thieves in your family or you all are saints n your place ?

Hypocrites
Do you think everyone will have thieves in their family like you ?

I already know what you stand for and your believe
You worship crook and money

You believe I claimed I don’t have thief in my family when you know you have some in your family and happy with it ..

Awon Ebi yahoo +

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies / Edo 2012: Why The Rice Man Political Strategy Is Sarcastic And Headed For Doom / Proposal To End Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.