Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye (1608 Views)

INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Dibiachukwu: 1:53am On Feb 06, 2013
fkaz:

And the present clueless leader cannot prosecute him, if true.
How can he prosecute him, when that mo.ro.n has teeming supporters like you. What do you mean if true? Very soon you people would start denying this one like you denied awolowo's crimes.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Wallie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
By virtue of OBJ's office, he killed all the people in odi. Why is he still walking free, with a lot of ever teaming supporters like you.

I don't really have the information or facts to tell you who OBJ killed and did not kill in Odi. If you have information or facts to show that a lot of innocent people, and not those armed, where intentionally killed don't you think it would be prudent to share the same with international news organizations?

I'm not naive enough to think that extrajudicial killings did not occur in Odi, like it is currently occurring in North in the pursuit of Boko Haram, but at what scale? Do you have facts to show the scale and not just opinions and rumors, which can be used to bring him to justice?

By the way, I'm a supporter of no one! I'm a supporter policies that work with results to show.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Dibiachukwu: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Wallie:

I don't really have the information or facts to tell you who OBJ killed and did not kill in Odi. If you have information or facts to show that a lot of innocent people, and not those armed, where intentionally killed don't you think it would be prudent to share the same with international news organizations?

I'm not naive enough to think that extrajudicial killings did not occur in Odi, like it is currently occurring in North in the pursuit of Boko Haram, but at what scale? Do you have facts to show the scale and not just opinions and rumors, which can be used to bring him to justice?

By the way, I'm a supporter of no one! I'm a supporter policies that work with results to show.
Go to odi and tell me why you should raze down a whole village to catch a couple of militants. The eye witnesses and the colossal mess left behind by the rampaging Nigerian Army (sent by OBJ) should be enough proof for any sane and real "Nigerian". So we should expect another round of excuses and denials from Yorubas, in defense of OBJ. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Is Quietly Going Places!!! / Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested / Nollywood Star Saint Obi Now A Media Consultant To Pres. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.