Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? (1288 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by pelusi: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
I used to cheat on my wife and she had discovered and caught me on many instances.I will beg her and she will forgive.Yet i keep on falling on this trap.Right now she is very very angry with me that she made something like covenant and professed that ever she has married me,that she never meet(Sleep) with any other man except me till date and that she can never do so for ever and that if she ever try it,make so so this happen to her.This was the statement she made when she brought bible and other things and profess on it as a covenant.There after she say that i should also make such statement by holding the bible as well,that she can no longer bear my infidel life style anymore,otherwise we will divorce.Honestly i dont know what to do because i am scared that if i make such covenant before her,kowing full well whom i am,i may find it difficult resisiting such temptation of tasting another food,hence i told her wait first that we will sort it out and she was very furious.My house is boiling oo.Please advise.
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by NnamdiN: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
If you've got kids, write your will first before the covenant. Knowing how randy "our" 3rd leg can be and the fact that you've already done it more than once, then the covenant means s h I t to you.

One more thing before the covenant, you get bold 5 for sale grin . I am very sure you would break that covenant.

Btw I personally won't ever cheat on my wife(if there would ever be one though)

1 Like

Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by chikeorji123(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Once my wife worth my trust why not?..

1 Like

Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by KINGwax(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by KINGwax(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
ask her to swear first!
Besides, why are u cheating wen u knw u are nt good at it?

1 Like

Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Caracta(f): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
What the....!
Oh my goodness. Do we still have people like this? God save our daughters!
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Acidosis(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Op, Hang yourself right away..
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by pelusi: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please i need good advice and not abusive one as though if i am the only one that cheat beacuse some people here will be claiming as if they are saints or virgins.
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Coldfaya(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
NnamdiN: If you've got kids, write your will first before the covenant. Knowing how randy "our" 3rd leg can be and the fact that you've already done it more than once, then the covenant means s h I t to you.

One more thing before the covenant, you get bold 5 for sale grin . I am very sure you would break that covenant.

Btw I personally won't ever cheat on my wife(if there would ever be one though)

Lmfao..........dis is maadddt. Not married yet buh omoh dat kind covenant odikwa ferry ferry risky ooo. Choi like dis guy said, write down ur will b4 take d oath.
Y not work on yourself n polish ur wife to make her as appealing as dos mammys outside.
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by luvmijeje(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Op,me I no be virgin,but we no see truth may we no talk am.
If am ur wife,na Sango we go use swear,dat 1 na instant justice.
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
dis is a very difficult task. my brother, just go into prayers and ask God 4 divine intervention. Stop cheating!!
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
For the fact that you're here doubting about sealing this covenant shows that you find it hard not putting your Willy in another girl's puny or the love ain't strong enough to continue to sustain this marriage.

My advice for you is either you just give that woman the divorce or you take that covenant and you'll know what is it to be in a marriage for better or for worse.

You're still immature and covenant or not,I still see you cheating
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by cumudie(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2013
What's making you cheat? Is the pussy not tight enough or you like different pot of soups? You have to write your will as the first guy said and swear.. Or u can bribe by really spending to give her a new look and some nice way is to really keep your penis in your pants. Just try it....
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
hmmmm!!! Mennnn. Cant they do without cheatin us??
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lolaabokoku: hmmmm!!! Mennnn. Cant they do without cheatin us??
d same thing is applicable 2 u ladies.
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2013
ekenedegreat: d same thing applicable 2 u ladies.
but u men are d best cheaters on earth
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by dabrake(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2013
Swear wetin? I dey mad?
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Exponental(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2013
No........cheating sometimes is not a planned action, that is why we say "it's d devil's work".

1 Like

Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Ofunaofu: 2:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Lolaabokoku: but u men are d best cheaters on earth
like it has become a contest. Who cheat more? Men or women.
@op, pls cheat no more
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by pleep(m): 2:53am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=30pt]OP you are a fuckin foo, Marriage is the covenant! [/size]
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Poor woman poor poor woman.

Is it by force to married or stay in an unhappy marriage?

So sad!! The kind of men we have nowdays. cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by baby124: 3:10am On Feb 06, 2013
pleep: [size=30pt]OP you are a fuckin foo, Marriage is the covenant! [/size]
You didn't add *duh!!!* damnit! angry

Op,
The day you got married you made that covenant. Even islam would advice you to marry the other woman instead of committing adultery. No religion I know supports your irin gbere gbere. Sad for your wife!
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2013
When you got married, did you not make a convenant? That is the only one that should count na

1 Like

Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by greatgod2012(f): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2013
@op, dont see your wife as being inconsiderate or not loving you,, if not so, she would have turned everything to "tit for tat". So, repent and stay faithful with your loving wife, always remember that what goes around will always come around, change your ways now b4 u yourself scatter your peaceful and loving marriage with your randy attitude.
May God help you.
Re: Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? by smakati(m): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Yes I will do it but only on one condition, she will have to do the same under the terms and conditions I did mine

(1) (Reply)

-- / Golden Words By A Wise Man / Why Did She Do That???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.