Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,136 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. (15273 Views)

BUK Release Their Batch B Mobilisation List / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by plankton(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: no I can't be monday, they ll still give like 2 or 3 days to attend to inquires and make corrections, and if u can't meet up, don't bother u ll sort it out in camp.. As far as u av a call up num, u going for service
Thankx Bro for d Encouragement. U're making our hope come alive
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
@creamie, i'm nt a graduate of OAU buh wot is hapnin 2u ryt nw is similar 2 mine. So pls update us here wen u get 2 ur DSA by monday. I wish u d best.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2013
plankton:
Thankx Bro for d Encouragement. U're making our hope come alive
uw
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: uw

Bros, my name is nt on dose list pasted buh i stil av my jamb reg no wit me. My questn nw is can i stil include it among d list dey want to send bak 2 abj.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
scampy:

Bros, my name is nt on dose list pasted buh i stil av my jamb reg no wit me. My questn nw is can i stil include it among d list dey want to send bak 2 abj.
as I said earlier, this is the first of it kind, nysc sends just a the mobilization before but now it two list, it strange and I believe for them to include an error list, they intend to give room for amendment
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: as I said earlier, this is the first of it kind, nysc sends just a the mobilization before but now it two list, it strange and I believe for them to include an error list, they intend to give room for amendment

Thnx very much. I wil be on campus by God's grace on monday just 2 try my possible on d matter.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by mavtrevor(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
According to NYSC 2013 Batch A mobilization time table, every school ought to have received their mobilization list by now. So it depends on the school to release their list. Orientation course will start from 5th March to 26th March, 2013.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by creamie(f): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
My name ain't in both mobilization and correction list. I don't know if this new NYSC policy is the cause. But I gained admission through OAU pre-degree and paid the fee of #3500 for the JAMB regularisation in my part 1 (2008). Is there still hope. sad This has rilly made my weekend sad. I just got to my school and first thing tommorow morning, I'm going to the DSA's office. Pls I need advices. Thank you.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by braine(m): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2013
I hope they rectify these issues on time.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by krisokuweh(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2013
But wats dis abt jamb reg no.? Dey shld ve pass dis info b4 now. I've not heard from my skull. But pls any1 wit info frm Unijos shld contact me. 08032332915. Stl trying to get informed.Tnx
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by creamie(f): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2013
scampy: @creamie, i'm nt a graduate of OAU buh wot is hapnin 2u ryt nw is similar 2 mine. So pls update us here wen u get 2 ur DSA by monday. I wish u d best.
And so, went to sch. Apparentely, don't think admissions office sent the list for jamb regularised students to the DSA to have the names inpputed in the list sent to NYSC. I had to go to the addmission office, search and seach for my name/jamb no and I found it. Photocopied it out and took it to DSA. Had to fill anoda mobilisation forn for batch B. So rilly, its disorganisation on the part of addmission office/DSA cos rilly, if my name was sent to NYSC hq and they found out my jamb reg no had and prob, it will have been sent back in the error list. All's well, bliv everything's working out for my good. This same NYSC, my friend was travelling down to his camp somewhere in the north, had an accident and lost his eye, now in India for reconstructive surgery. NYSC need some sort of reformation.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by greatgeo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Prof. T.O.B.:

Thanks for dat. I don't knw why pple r taking this issue beyond its bounds. Without Jamb Reg nmbr, it wld take a camel to pass thru d eye of a needle for u to be mobilized. That is why schools are arranging quickly for their students without it to get one which they tagged as "Regularization With Jamb". As for Yabatech, those that applied for the regularization by paying the required fee nw have Jamb Reg nmbr but unfortunately they were unable to meet up before the Batch A list was sent to NYSC. Just an hour difference frm the time the list was sent to NYSC and the arrival of the reg nmbrs of those dat applied frm Jamb. So those ones r to wait till Batch B. Those that submitted fake Jamb reg nmbrs were identified and their names were omitted frm the ones sent to NYSC. Also those dat gave Reg nmbr of a year different frm their year of admission for example smeone dat gained admission 2007 and submitted Reg nmbr of 2005. They were all omitted. The early students take this Jamb Reg nmbr seriously, the better. Batch B is rlly close by.
You are on point infact I told most of my mate to take the thing serious but they laught at me right now in my my school only few names has been pasted
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2013
creamie: .
And so, went to sch. Apparentely, don't think admissions office sent the list for jamb regularised students to the DSA to have the names inpputed in the list sent to NYSC. I had to go to the addmission office, search and seach for my name/jamb no and I found it. Photocopied it out and took it to DSA. Had to fill anoda mobilisation forn for batch B. So rilly, its disorganisation on the part of addmission office/DSA cos rilly, if my name was sent to NYSC hq and they found out my jamb reg no had and prob, it will have been sent back in the error list. All's well, bliv everything's working out for my good. This same NYSC, my friend was travelling down to his camp somewhere in the north, had an accident and lost his eye, now in India for reconstructive surgery. NYSC need some sort of reformation.

Thnx 4 letting us knw. So u are to wait til Batch B nw, ryt? In my own skul i learnt dey wont b mobilising 4 batch B til nov, so ryt nw i'm rily nw cos i av rily prepared my self 4 dis Batch A. Anyway i wish u d best. Peace.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2013
Gdmornin 2u all, i heard d call up letters ar nw ready 4 collectn at diff skuls and som names dat ar nt initially pasted 4 mobilizatn because of dis jamb reg numba stuff buh ar due 4 service wil also b goin com March 5th. My questn nau is it so in ur own skul. Pls confirm and get back on dis thread. Thnx.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by elohorm(f): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
I feel its a rumour, and if it was authentic NYSC would have stated it publicly. There is no harm still having faith. All d best
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2013
elohorm: I feel its a rumour, and if it was authentic NYSC would have stated it publicly. There is no harm still having faith. All d best

Thnx Miss Elohorm, pls is d situatn in ur skul concernin d Jamb Reg No. Thnx again.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by elohorm(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Those that had issues with JAMB were thosee who had their names on the error list, in my sch they submitted some photocopies . The major thing is that some people's name didn't appear on any of the list and this is quite unusual. However if your location isn't far frm ur sch u can go thr when d call up letters are bn distributed.
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by scampy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
elohorm: Those that had issues with JAMB were thosee who had their names on the error list, in my sch they submitted some photocopies . The major thing is that some people's name didn't appear on any of the list and this is quite unusual. However if your location isn't far frm ur sch u can go thr when d call up letters are bn distributed.

Thnx 4ur response. Av dey pasted d list in ur skul?
Re: Nysc Mobilisation List Is Out. by juli4dad(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Congrats to all da Otondos in d house. If u are posted to OYO STATE, AtisbO LGA is d happening place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which State Pays Veterinary Doctor Corpers Highest During NYSC / National Youth Service Corps: A Scheme To Eliminate Ignorance In Nigeria. / Should NYSC Be Scrapped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.