Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health (22613 Views)

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Majek Fashek Chained In White Garment Church In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by jmoore(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
egoldman: Thought they said the guy dey live for USA ?
united state of ajengule
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by tpia5: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
he returned to nigeria some months ago.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by Sagamite(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good riddance!

sushieater: you see, that's exactly why i avoided the COKE game and went with sprite instead

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2013
TheRealMrStan: This is a very very sad situation... sad

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/02/majekfashek-drowning-rain-maker.html

"Here I am seriously wishing that those with the resources would get off their high horses and give this rain maker a bit of sunshine."

And this idiot decides to insult others for not expending their sweat on a fool that inflicted ill-fortune on himself. What a shame the internet provides a platform for every idiot to view their moronic opinions. Shut up, Stanley!

Nezan: Instead of lamenting his condition and chaining him, methink his fellow musicians should come together and find a way of rehabilitating him rather than making fun of his unfortunate situation.

Why don't you call a family meeting and all of you sell your family silver and go and help him yourself instead of lamenting others help him?
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by wiskyjay: 2:48am On Feb 06, 2013
o ma sha oooh .. lipsrsealed
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by Compliance(m): 4:21am On Feb 06, 2013
G-TERIE....SE U DEY SEE SO??
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by jorshbami: 4:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Join me in prayin for him [color=#006600][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by Watermelon(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2013
God have mercy on majek
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by segxyrema: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2013
[The govt of ondo state should come to his aids,he needs a medical attention. quote author=gluv01]Majek Fashek is suffering from Schizophrenia according to the doctors taking care of him and his condition is getting really bad. Since he disappeared over the holidays and reappeared in January, he has been uncontrollable. People close to him said he overdid the drugs this time around and his mental illness has deteriorated seriously. People around his neighborhood in Gowon Estate Ipaja now avoid him like a plaque. He walks around talking to himself and sometimes sits at a bus stop around his area playing his guitar while little kids make fun of him. To stop him from roaming around, and maybe hurting himself, sometimes people who care for him chain him at his Ipaja home, especially when he gets really out of control.

Hope he gets serious help before it's too late. Such a sorry situation.

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/02/majek-fashek-chained-at-his-home-over.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter[/quote]
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by Gabreal1(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2013
kingblosky:
Wasiu the DVD seller.. You win the award for the biggest EWU HAUSA on Nairaland. What on earth are you saying ?. Infact your turn is coming; I see the over dose of IGBO in your comment. Rubbish. Oh Lord send down the rain and heal Majek.
u dunno wat he's talking about nd ur dere making dirty comments, *smh*
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by Equila(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2013
...this bring me to that verse that say "what does it profit a man to gain d world and lose his soul"esp to drugs. this is certainly the price to pay for forsaking the ways that pleases God. Its my ernest prayer that the likes of o'banj, terry Q, P-circle,Imaya, e.t.c would learn from this.
Abeg ooo! i no call person name ooo! least i forget they should also help this man out rather than buy jets and impregnant babes......
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by DapsyDude: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2013
angelz: Its rather un4tunate. l love his music, anytime l listen 2 it now n pic d present Majek Fashek, its like opposite world. l dont think he has chldren. Was he ever married?
WAS MARRIED BUT WIFE CLD NT BEAR HIS LIFE STYLE. MAJEK HAS A 38YR OLD SON IN THE U.S.A AS A MUSIC PRODUCER.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by DapsyDude: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2013
Equila: ...this bring me to that verse that say "what does it profit a man to gain d world and lose his soul"esp to drugs. this is certainly the price to pay for forsaking the ways that pleases God. Its my ernest prayer that the likes of o'banj, terry Q, P-circle,Imaya, e.t.c would learn from this.
Abeg ooo! i no call person name ooo! least i forget they should also help this man out rather than buy jets and impregnant babes......
WHO SEND AM GO SHAK DRUG, DEM D'BANJ, P SQUARE, 9ICE WANDE COAL VIRTUALLY ALL D HIP HOP STARS D SMOKE WEED,IGBO. NA DEM BUS-STOP BE DAT. EVEN FELA NO TAKE PASS IGBO, SO MAJEK NA WETIN PERSON EYE DEY FIND E DEY SEE. I PRAY SAY GOD GO HELP AM!
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by DapsyDude: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2013
MAJEK OF TABANSI RECORDS DEN, FOLLOWED TRACY CHAP IN YANKEE AND GOT LOST IN SPACE. ENOUGH REHAB WEN E DON ATTEND FOR YANKEE BUT AFTER ALL HE STILL WENT BACK TO COCAINE,HEROINE,METHA AND SO ON. I FEEL FOR HIM SEEMS LIKE A SWEAR ON HIS LIFE. LOVE IS MUSIC SO MUCH BUT NOT IS LIFE STYLE. EVEN ABAMI EDA I MEAN FELA NO BEGIN KOLO B4 E DIE.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by vanstanzy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
tpia@:
why cant he be taken to a hospital?

Or better still a MENTAL ASYLUM.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by lonamy: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
I really pity this once a world music icon. SOme of you might say I am silly to say what I want to say here, but if you believe you will see the glory of God.
Someone that loves Fasek Majek should carry him and drop him in Redemption Camp RCCG, Lagos Ibadan express way. Leave him there and let him roam around and come and watch him in the next two weeks or less.

I don talk my own, critics wetin una wan talk?
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by wiskyjay: 2:44am On Feb 07, 2013
igbo la bi
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by willsman(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sorry Fashek.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by deviduff(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2013
crazygod: How I wish I can provide the financial aid needed to rehabilitate him cos I know dat no human being is beyond redemption or help (even denrele and charly boy). All we can do is pray for him. Really sad.
Hahahaha @denrele and charly boy
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by uglybetty: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2013
Honestly, I feel so sorry for him. Can't this stars and moon entertain without drugs? Pls watch out for Young Tonto Dike.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by gail15(f): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lord deliver majek..so sad.
Re: Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health by willsman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
May God heal him now and forgive him of his sins before he dies if it is appointed that he will die soon. But it pays for him to confess of his sins now before it goes too late.
Sorry my dear Majek Fashek because you are of the Nigerian musicians that of the people and not for those in the government of Nigeria.
Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Alexx Ekubo Shoot New Music Video / 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.