Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (23766 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014 / Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by hoochay: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
okorafor aboy: thank you boss!!i will shut up.

lol
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Akshow: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2013
dadicvila: Too bad,am sure if the match was live on NTA he wudnt have gone to a crowded viewing centre,Nigeria-a country where people die avoidable deaths....R.I.P
that is if he has generator. Even with that its still not sure cos fuel scares
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Roland17(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2013
I am sorry if that sounded offensive to you, but i am being pragmatic

People die for Money, Family, Wife/ Children

If you have a choice on how you would die, would it be for the Super Eagles?

If you know your situation especially health wise, you should know the kind of things you do.

If you are not strong willed or courageous please stay away from supporting Arsenal and Nigeria....
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by dedons: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2013
Who die Wetin kil am Hw he take die
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by ubong560(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2013
At times we take things too serious. This is the same reason i asked that day what will be our gain if we support super eagles to win the match. Now the man has died just like that and nothing will go to his family whether super eagles win the match or not. Think twice next time. U are neither the owner of super eagles nor a beneficiary.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Saintsquare(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2013
R I P
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Stellaenefa(f): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2013
RIP...there a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ﻉ more than a thousand ways to die...G̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ knows best
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by hoochay: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2013
ubong560: At times we take things too serious. This is the same reason i asked that day what will be our gain if we support super eagles to win the match. Now the man has died just like that and nothing will go to his family whether super eagles win the match or not. Think twice next time. U are neither the owner of super eagles nor a beneficiary.

how old are u sir?
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by yungdamaz(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2013
SE gat win dis trophy 2 appease dis man....R I P sir angry
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by laescatua(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2013
A very. Good friend and colleague of mine, still cannot get over the shock of mr owolabi's death. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2013
Roland17:

If you know your situation especially health wise, you should know the kind of things you do.

If you are not strong willed or courageous please stay away from supporting Arsenal and Nigeria
LMAO!! wallahi, supporting these two teams is for the strong hearted...

#Talking from experience..
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by COOLDUN: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2013
RIP the great one, you died as a hero while watching, supporting and wishing your country men success, even at a neglected status. Let your gentle soul rest in a perfect Peace.

If this match was shown by the NTA will this guy die as a result of too much C02 intake in that compacted show center?If you believe that the Federal government contributed to the death of this young and patriotic man,then click like.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Some people just take sports too seriously

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by COOLDUN: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Please whosoever that knows his/her health status should stop watching these marches until the victory is achieved, Nigerians are at the risk of having HBP at 100% nowadys. Please be warned.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by segunsd: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2013
I could feel my heart beat faster than normal as I watched super eagles. I don't feel this tensed when I watch my club Barcelona play.

Maybe it's because I'm confident that Barca will always win or almost never loses. Maybe it's because I want Nigeria to win but I have so little faith in our consistency and our ability to win.

What kills one is not what one is certain about. It is what one is usually uncertain about. It is called worrying.

Quit worrying my friends and Rest In Peace (to the deceased)
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Amdoyin(m): 1:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Rip
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by StarFlux: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Poor guy oo. He was looking forward to this match, and now he's dead. Can't help but shed a tear for this man.

Rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 05, 2013
It is a sad story!
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by great063(m): 1:50am On Feb 05, 2013
olokfor:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/eagless-fan-dies-while-watching-qfinal-match/
Frankly,I don't enjoy reading stuff like this(speaking for myself).My heart goes out to all soccer loving Nigerians.When you go watch a match in a Viewing Centre also consider your health(and security I must add).If the place isn't good enough,don't risk it.Life no get duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by billynoni(m): 2:04am On Feb 05, 2013
grin
okorafor aboy: thank you boss!!i will shut up.
.....dats very gud of u! Its shows u're learning.....LEARNER!
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Dermie: 2:29am On Feb 05, 2013
It's a pity, i think SUPER EAGLES should be arrested.
RIP!.
Moral: don't watch the SUPER EAGLES without a shock absorber.
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by ALORLONDON: 2:52am On Feb 05, 2013
wow. such a pity
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Akiika: 3:43am On Feb 05, 2013
Speculative diagnosis, dokita.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Who knows?? Maybe He was an Arsenal Supporter using an MTN sim & he banks with UBA. As if that isn't enough, he compounded woes by supporting Nigeria.

RIP Man. Go enter line 4 yonder make Baba judge ya case. Later u go hear scores

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by vislabraye(m): 3:58am On Feb 05, 2013
Roland17:

If you are not strong willed or courageous please stay away from supporting Arsenal and Nigeria

Well, you actually have no explanation for being insensitive.

He suffered suffocation which triggered cardiac arrest. How sure are you that his health condition was poor? Abi are you his doctor?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Roland17(m): 4:25am On Feb 05, 2013
vislabraye:

Well, you actually have no explanation for being insensitive.

He suffered suffocation which triggered cardiac arrest. How sure are you that his health condition was poor? Abi are you his doctor?

I refute the temptation of calling you dumb, but please read the story all over again and when u have done that you can correct your self.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Reference(m): 4:57am On Feb 05, 2013
sergio-zlatan:
Who knows?? Maybe He was an Arsenal Supporter using an MTN sim & he banks with UBA. As if that isn't enough, he compounded woes by supporting Nigeria.

RIP Man. Go enter line 4 yonder make Baba judge ya case. Later u go hear scores

Yeah. Badt combo guaranteed to shorten one's lifespan.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Lakayana: 5:07am On Feb 05, 2013
hoochay: watin happen to the man?
You no sabi read?
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by hollypagan: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2013
him time don reach no bi super eagle killer am

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by expensive007(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2013
dadicvila: Too bad,am sure if the match was live on NTA he wudnt have gone to a crowded viewing centre,Nigeria-a country where people die avoidable deaths....R.I.P
what if there is no electricity to wätçh ít
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by topmostg: 5:48am On Feb 05, 2013
Oh, not again!

R.I.P though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF To Unveil Le Guen As Coach For Super Eagles On July 18 – PUNCH / Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.