Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (23761 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014 / Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Cornel88(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Haven read almost all the replies on this post, i still can't fine where anybody liked the death of this man as a result of
"excessive intake of
carbondioxide", according to a medical doctor who probably must have checked on the man. We alway have a way of linking situations like this to be as a result of a Nigeria match, especially when it happened coincidentally with a missed chance. Investigations even showed that the viewing centre is poorly ventilated, which is already a hazard to human beings how much more somebody like the man in the topic, with his condition. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by MadCow1: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2013
[size=18pt]this thread is a classic testament to the fact that over 70% of Nairalanders don't bother to read the article that starts a thread...[/size] The man died of CO2 poisoning whilst watching a football match in a crowded and poorly ventilated viewing centre...

#ReadingCultureIsTrulyDead.....
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by GentleNaaz(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2013
I left my hrt @ home 2 watch dat match cos i knw eagles r profesionals in hrt breakage/attack. Evn in d subsequent games, i wl still liv my hrt @ home. Warning, SE hv upliftd our mood by bitn CIV n wl soon break it by a shock lost 2 Mali, just lik d way a wman wl uplif a man's mood wt sex n stil break it wn u least xpectd

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Tattooboy: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2013
i didnt watch the match cause of my health condition. R.I.P
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by yomtolly(f): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN: Please whosoever that knows his/her health status should stop watching these marches until the victory is achieved, Nigerians are at the risk of having HBP at 100% nowadys. Please be warned.
I agree with u ooooo
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Ivynwa(f): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2013
People shouldn't be taking these games to heart, it's only a game and shouldn't affect people like that. I only enjoy the excitement of the moment and rejoice for any team that plays good game.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Asis(m): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2013
RIP
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by yomtolly(f): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Cornel88: Haven read almost all the replies on this post, i still can't fine where anybody liked the death of this man as a result of
"excessive intake of
carbondioxide", according to a medical doctor who probably must have checked on the man. We alway have a way of linking situations like this to be as a result of a Nigeria match, especially when it happened coincidentally with a missed chance. Investigations even showed that the viewing centre is poorly ventilated, which is already a hazard to human beings how much more somebody like the man in the topic, with his condition. May his soul rest in peace.
yeah, but if not for d match he would not have been there that time & matter of intake of too much of carbondioxide would not have arise.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by yomtolly(f): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2013
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by chichi414: 6:37am On Feb 05, 2013
RIP na wa ooo may God take care of the ones he left behind
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by OBMBdesignbuild(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2013
Click like on www.facebook.com/OBMBdesignbuild.

Fulfill your dreams

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by adaptor4all: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2013
Eeyah..if 2 se NTA or AIT dey show am,shey he 4 watch am 4 house na..highest na just fuel he 4 buy,@ least no1 like suffer..Choi,God have mercy
RIP Owolabi
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2013
So na victor moses killed the man. Choi abeg Victor no miss the ball again o
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by 5much(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2013
R.I.P. The Super eagles will appease ur soul by winning the cup.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Hoba007: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2013
What Most people failed to realise, is that u can't just wake up one day and die of heart attack!
"High blood pressure"that ultimately lead to heart attack, which I believe killed the man,
It's a illness that gradually build up in the body for years! All it needs is a massive catalyst
To lead to a heart attack.All am saying is, watching the match didn't actually killed Man, am sure if investigated Properly,it was STRESS that killed him.
A survey was carried out on average life expectancy in the country, For men is (40-45), for women (45-48) and the most causes of death is stress related illness, High blood pressure, heart attack, cardiac arrest, stroke e.t.c
We always heard of Nigerians dying whenever they are watching a match but people in other countries watches football too, how many people died when Didier drogba broke the heart of the Germans in the champions league Final!?Its just pathetic that anybody has to die supporting his motherland.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Shegz4god(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2013
It's painful o.. We shouldn't play with our health.. Am sure if he was at home with his Family this won't happen. R.I.P. Supporting Chelsea can give one Heart attack talk less of Super Eagles.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by disboy: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2013
Kamsy10: Why cant our hospitals be fully equipped for once. A hospital only gave first aid?
By d time a patient is referred from one hospital to another,they end up dying. Gushhhhh

It was not a hospital that gave nim the first aid.It was a CLNIC.Pls read the story well.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Hadeyeancah(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2013
That is why it's often advised that if
u're hyppertensive u should not
attempt to watch the super eagle's
match, because they'll finish u b4 ur time.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Ola2njee: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2013
RIP
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by disboy: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2013
Roland17:

I refute the temptation of calling you dumb, but please read the story all over again and when u have done that you can correct your self.

Seems people dont read stories.They just c topics and start rushing to make comments.Nice one dia bro
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Petraman(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Rest In Peace Ismail
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Death! Death!! Death!!! The issue of death nowadays is disturbing and frightening. People just die anyhow, anytime, at any place, any style and any circumstance. Has God created more angels of death or the same Mr. Death just got promoted? In anyway, my candid advice to every nairalander is to be prepared. Death is inevitable!
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by equily(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2013
Whic kind viewin centre b dat sef?hw many windows? Datz too bad,,,,,rip to d deceased
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by marianazme(f): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2013
A 40 year old man is not a boy
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Inna lillahi wa ina illaihi raji,u.May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by kgbd(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2013
Kolawole told Vanguardthat Owolabi was already dead before he was brought to the clinic and that all effortto rescue him hit the rock........ how contradicting, effort to rescue a man that was dead on arrival?
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by etalker: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2013
So Victor Moses killed him?

R.I.P super fan!
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by dady12: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2013
sometime match give high blood pressure,but football should be watch as a game of fun,it should not be taking seriously as this man,if u know you cannot bear when you lost in football on viewing,come to narialand when the match is on , and watch peoples comment to see when any side score ,or try to take little alcoho when viewing so that you will not over feel it when it not favourable,to the dead,goodnght
Re: Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Exponental(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Are we back to the days of Methuselah?
oo....u saw that too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Secures Syinix Electronics Endorsement Deal / Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / Stars Who Missed Out On World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.