Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (39488 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by j4jj: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
In as much! Faith without work is useless
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by dnawah(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
ziccoit: All of you are liars and God is watching u.
4rm which tv channel?me,my God d see me o!grin
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by tpapi: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Tb joshua is d fakest MOG in town
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by MyX1: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
pmonni: Honestly, 95% of ppl that comment on dis thread ar fool..... Some ar just saying rubish, are they human being at all? U sud use ur number 6 na, if they thank d man instead of thankin God are u the one to judge? Nomally if a man help u, u will thank d man while the man thank God. U ppl sud use ur brain, infact this man that u hate is not of ur mate, financialy, spiritually, and all.... If we find out all this ppl making comment av notin on dis earth yet, they still crucified who is living is life.... Gosh very bad, how are we going to move forward wit evil and ignorant mindset.... What a bushit.... U ppl sud search urself..... I think they need help.....
it's 95Percent of ur family dat r fools, y dnt dis NFF tank millions of Nigerians dat prayd n suported d SE?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Bsmartt(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
why is the man thanking a man out of the prayers of over 160million people? all thanks is due to the almighty GOD for making super eagles victorious.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by redsun(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nigeria is truly a stone age state. No wonder things are really bad,the people incharge are melanchollily deluded.

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by andyanders: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Prophet T.B Joshua is a blessing to this part of the world. We thank you prophet and we continue t pray for more blessings for you, your family and ministry in Jesus name Amen.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by extension: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Now I can see why some pastors in Nigeria are making millions.Thanking man instead of God almighty.May God have mercy upon all.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Image123(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
I'm missing something here, what exactly did TB do? who are all these petty people?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Jarus(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
FXKing2012:
TB Joshua advised and prayed for the team so he deserved to be thanked, even for showing interest in the team

If we lose, his prophecy comes to past.

If we win, his prayers win us the match.

I remember when we drew Guinea and failed to qualify for AFCON 2012, they said after that match that he prophesied it. Why didn't he pray for that?

Somebody is marketing his business with football - knowing football is what sells now.

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by remzytimer: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
U guys are hypocrites, their is nothing wrong in them appreciating the man dt fasted and prayed with them for their success...i dont know if u see this "we can't thank God enough" remember thou shall not judge! Leave everything unto God... Beware of blasphamy!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin . I couldn't help laughing over that! Please, T.B Joshua perform more magic for Super Eagles to win next match. Hahaha...
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by emmayoc: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
I tink dis is begining of naija downfall. Ignorant nd foolish fellows praizin a mere man instad of God who did it. God is indeed a jealous God and may purnish naija for dis silly act. Just watch out. Big FOOLS!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by howardriddle: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
true talk

mainwhile
--------
Best Regards
[url=jynch.com]the Nairaland of sports[/url]
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
When the anti christ would finally be revealed, about 95% of the world would have been deceived by his lying wonders. God is too eager to see us saved than to bother his true prophets with common footbll match permutation.

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
all4naija: grin grin grin grin . I couldn't help laughing over that! Please, T.B Joshua perform more magic for Super eagle win in next match. Hahaha...

Thank God ur lafin, I find it difficult 2 laf.
wat i dnt get is, was it because of Tb joshua dey won d match or he med dem win d match or...........?
*i dnt evn knw hw 2 ask ma qustn*
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Thank God ur lafin, I find it difficult 2 laf.
wat i dnt get is, was it because of Tb joshua dey won d match or he med dem win d match or...........?
*i dnt evn knw hw 2 ask ma qustn*

T.B. Joshua only encouraged the team; he wasn't in any way, the sole reason for the win.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by immortalvoices(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
disboy: I read his prophecies at about the beginning of the year.All i saw was either plane crash,accidents etc.I did not c anything likenigerians beating CIV.Pls lets hail those players 4 once ihstead of giving credit to sum1 who has bin prophesying doom 4 the con3
. Yu ar a blantant lier
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Allisonrichy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
UNLEASHED: Who is T.B Joshua? One of AFCON officials?
...guy me i wonder ooo
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Allisonrichy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dat one concern am any day God say we go win we go definetly win...as 4 NFF instead of tanking God na t.b joshua una dey tank God forgive u
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by sobastical: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
UNLEASHED: Who is T.B Joshua? One of AFCON officials?

No, nff godfather ni
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by redsun(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
They probably have given the players bonus to tb as offering for prayer well said.

Bunch of reeetarded primates.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
CFCfan:

T.B. Joshua only encouraged the team; he wasn't in any way, the sole reason for the win.
Good!
Y den r dey tankin him 4 d win?
Cuz he encouragd dem, is dt it?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Good!
Y den r dey tankin him 4 d win?
Cuz he encouragd dem, is dt it?

Yep, that's it.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Image123(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
CFCfan:

how did he encourage the team? I clearly recall sports analysis, politicians and journalists encourage the team, also the fans and supporters. Were other teams not encouraged?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Jambsupport(f): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
LMHO funny people. Is he the only one prayin for the team?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Smooyis(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Bsmartt: why is the man thanking a man out of the prayers of over 160million people? all thanks is due to the almighty GOD for making super eagles victorious.
How many times have Nigerians prayed on national issues and nothing happened. Go to Synagogue and see the work of faith and prayers, you will be amazed at your ignorance about Prophet Joshua. What is wrong in thanking him if he supports d SE with prayers and there is result. Na wah o. Truly a prophet has no honour among his people. I mean a true prophet. Abeg MOG don't mind the foolishness of our people. Keep up d good work till we carry the Cup. Many of them that suddenly turned as lovers of SE were their enemies predicting doom for the team. Now they have shamelessly turned bak to run their mouths defending God. You can't deceive God. He sees ur heart. Bunch of inconsistent beings. Love u TBJoshua!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by MrAnoTi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
ItsModella: Mschew!! my own is that they should bring the cup home...

Abi o
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by pitex: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
jidewin: But sentiment aside,Joshua na Biggie for SA o.dem love this man so tey,zulu,xhosa,even in cape town..hmmm prophet no get honour for his own household o,true.

Leave dem make dem de run their mouth
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by goddymon: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2013
Plaese i need another prediction sir, b4 our march tomorow!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by goddymon: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2013
Please sir i need another prediction b4 our march tomorow.....hit like if you're in support!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by TolaniLuv: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2013
DobleO7: I strongly believe that many people prayed for the team too,so they also deserve the praise.

You no sabi read ni? They said Thanks to Nigerians too for their support! You wan em to start mentioning names of people who faster nd prayed.

Nigerians sef! I tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Kano Pillars Formally Sign Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.