Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Coping With Infertility - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coping With Infertility (3749 Views)

Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience / How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? / Coping With Pregnancy & Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With Infertility by Iyabetajos(f): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oh Ticha is dis really u?praise God.Am so so happy to hear dis.had to read twice.congratulations dear sister.May d fruits in ur womb b a source of glory to their generation.dis is good news sister
Re: Coping With Infertility by Ticha: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Iyabetajos: Oh Ticha is dis really u?praise God.Am so so happy to hear dis.had to read twice.congratulations dear sister.May d fruits in ur womb b a source of glory to their generation.dis is good news sister

Amen ny dear sister! Its me like joke like play and so will your and everyone's story here be too! All that weight loss helped o. I'm still 69kg! Hehe
Re: Coping With Infertility by Iyabetajos(f): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2013
kai na ji miki daidi Ticha.kin yi kokari.May laughter n joy neva depart from ur home

1 Like

Re: Coping With Infertility by favoredgal: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2013
Congrats Ticha. God is great

1 Like

Re: Coping With Infertility by safe06: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2013
@honeybony,I read that story with tears.its amazing how such gift comes easily to people who aint ready nor appreciative,and others who are willing to spend all they have can't get it. Its well. God knows best.
@ticha,congrats dear. Be thankful u have such loving dh,God bless him. May u carry ur baby safely and deliver safely too. Amin.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Congrats Ticha!!! Am so so happy for u. May u have a stress free pregnancy thru out ur 9months.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Iyabetajos(f): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2013
Coping with infertility is never easy.Dere r tyms it just gets to u no matter how hard u try.whenever my husband is nt around,i feel frustrated,lonely n alone.i can hardly concentrate on anything for too long.I dnt want to ask God why or when but i know my victory will surely come.To all my sisters in dis dilemma,God has not forgotten us
Re: Coping With Infertility by omanma2013: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Is not easy to get married without any sign of pregnancy. God will help us all. please may i ask what is TTC and IVF . cos i dont know it.someone should please explain. God bless us all
Re: Coping With Infertility by safe06: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2013
@iyabetajos,God help us oooo,coz no matter how hard one tries to distract hersalf/himself from this ttc burden,u end up still depressed.
@omanma,amen to ur prayers. TTC means Trying To Conceive. IVF means InVito Fertilization,I.e,assisted reproductive technique.
Re: Coping With Infertility by omanma2013: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2013
@safe06 what do u mean by assisted productive technique. please explain more
Re: Coping With Infertility by safe06: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2013
ART Ȋ̝̊̅§ a scientific method of helping couples who are infertile,I.e,having difficulty conceiving naturally,have babies. It could either b from the woman(suffering from endometriosis,adenomyosis,pcos,unexplained infertility,fibroid,etc)
It could be from the man(suffering from dead sperm,immotile spern,low quantity of sperm,etc)
So such couples to a fertility doctor after some months or years of marriage,and if they are financially ready too coz its quite expensive.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Flakeey(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2013
Hi everyone

congrat Ticha, wishing u a wonderful and happy pregnancy.

@All, am new on dis thread but not new to some of my sisters here, when i saw this thread, i just flashed back to some stuffs, it is well...coping with infertility is not easy but only takes d grace of God to pull through..
so many words av been spoken concerning our wedding ceremony by majorly my in-laws, my sis-inlaw spoke it to my face dat those pple who do society wedding like mine bla bla bla, giving negative instances like problems after spending much on wedding, barreness. i snapped in immediately, when u talk abt lousy wedding, i never had one, i only went to registry on friday, early sat we went to church for holy matrimony which was just me, hubby, and our parents after that we did traditional engagement and a band played. if i were to have my fairy tale wedding, it wont be the one i had, i gave her examples of society wedding like Darkore & Olumide Akande and they are still togeda with a daughter, a friend of mine who she also knows got married in a very huge way, rented hall for N1.4M in lekki, it was sleek dat did her make-up, etc..she has a baby gurl now and they re living happily, so she shdnt attach dis temporary condition to my wedding ceremony. so many things dat i cant be saying.
a pastor(Mrs) that prays and counsels me told me to relax dat God has a purpose for my life, she further advise me to ignore any talks directly or indirectly, and dat is what i av bn doing, i smile, i laugh wheneva dey say something concerning my situation and you know wat, they have reduced the way the talk, the way they indirectly blame me/dh. if i feel like crying it would be in d corner of my room. The pastor even shared her experience dat what we are passing through is not new to her, she got married 1983, she dint conceive until 1987... so am so relax, it is the way u appear dat pple will address you, so i put on my best, eat well so i dont get lean, party when there is one.

thank safe06 for this wonderful thread, we learn everyday and i have learnt one or 2 things reading all d posts.
Re: Coping With Infertility by safe06: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
@flakeey,its well with us.We owe ourselves the duty of being happy and ignoring side comments. One thing we should always remember Ȋ̝̊̅§ God does things @ His own time,nobody can push it. I like d examples u cited to ur sil,different things happens to different people irrespective of so maNy factors.may God make eazy our affairs.amin.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Iyabetajos(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Well said my sisters.its nt easy.my mum just called me to tell me dat my aunty who is 53 is heavily pregnant finally after abt 8yrs of marriage.God is nt man dat he shuld fail.he wil c us tru
Re: Coping With Infertility by Flakeey(f): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2013
@iyabetajos, wowww, God is awesome, @53?
wishing her a happy and wonderful pregnancy, she will carry the pregnancy to term IJN.
Re: Coping With Infertility by HawtMummie(f): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2013
Flakeey: Hi everyone

congrat Ticha, wishing u a wonderful and happy pregnancy.

@All, am new on dis thread but not new to some of my sisters here, when i saw this thread, i just flashed back to some stuffs, it is well...coping with infertility is not easy but only takes d grace of God to pull through..
so many words av been spoken concerning our wedding ceremony by majorly my in-laws, my sis-inlaw spoke it to my face dat those pple who do society wedding like mine bla bla bla, giving negative instances like problems after spending much on wedding, barreness. i snapped in immediately, when u talk abt lousy wedding, i never had one, i only went to registry on friday, early sat we went to church for holy matrimony which was just me, hubby, and our parents after that we did traditional engagement and
a band played. if i were to have my fairy tale wedding, it wont be the one i had, i gave her examples of society wedding like Darkore & Olumide Akande and they are still togeda with a daughter, a friend of mine who she also knows got married in a very huge way, rented hall for N1.4M in lekki, it was sleek dat did her make-up, etc..she has a baby gurl now and they re living happily, so she shdnt attach dis temporary condition to my wedding ceremony. so many things dat i cant be saying.
a pastor(Mrs) that prays and counsels me told me to relax dat God has a purpose for my life, she further advise me to ignore any talks directly or indirectly, and dat is what i av bn doing, i smile, i laugh wheneva dey say something concerning my situation and you know wat, they have reduced the way the talk, the way they indirectly blame me/dh. if i feel like crying it would be in d corner of my room. The pastor even shared her experience dat what we are passing through is not new to her, she got married 1983, she dint conceive until 1987... so am so relax, it is the way u appear dat pple will address you, so i put on my best, eat well so i dont get lean, party when there is one.

thank safe06 for this wonderful thread, we learn everyday and i have learnt one or 2 things reading all d posts.

My case EXACTLY. Infact, my aunt is "warning" my dad not to even invite anyone for my younger ones weddings. Just we, we only. Imagine, fa!. @safe this thread will also be of use, welldone. @iyabetajos...ina kwana. Ya aiki? Sannu ku. (I try?) It will be done @God's right time. Without tears, without sorrow.
Re: Coping With Infertility by safe06: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2013
@iyabetajos,Allahu akbar,preggy @ 53?God Ȋ̝̊̅§ good.may God not try us more than our patience can hold. Its well with us.
@hawtmummie,diz life sef,what do evil people gain in their evil deeds?may God scatter any evil plans against us and ours.amin.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Iyabetajos(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hawtmummie wai wai kin yi kokari fa.ki zo tutorials kuma don ki zama expert...
Safe na so we see am ohh.mumsi say na so so blush my aunty just dey do.her first pregnancy in her lyf.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Flakeey(f): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2013
@Hawtmummie, na wa o...God will direct ur family on what to do and take absolute Control from d beginning to the end of the wedding.
this world we are in is full of wickedness.
they no go allow pesin enjoy hin life jeje, God pass them.
Re: Coping With Infertility by Flakeey(f): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Iyabetajos: Hawtmummie wai wai kin yi kokari fa.ki zo tutorials kuma don ki zama expert...
Safe na so we see am ohh.mumsi say na so so blush my aunty just dey do.her first pregnancy in her lyf.

abeg, make she blush
me sef go do pass blushing if God answers me. *lol*
Re: Coping With Infertility by Iyabetajos(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hahahaha flakeey no worry na me go dey carry ur handbag as u dey do shakara sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The First-time/experienced Moms' First Online Group In Nigeria / Typhoid Fever Natural Herbal Remedies / COVID-19 Update For May 21 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.