Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Etb How Far? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb How Far? (809 Views)

How Far With Oceanic Recruitment? / How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? / Customs How Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb How Far? by samsonola(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2008
Please. for those that had a board interview (3rd interview)at ETB's head office last month,has anyone been called yet?
Re: Etb How Far? by vampire(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2008
yes.etb how far?
Re: Etb How Far? by toluseun: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2008
AS for etb, I heard they've started calling people to see the chairman,jus keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Etb How Far? by samsonola(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2008
Do u know if these are those called last month 4 interview
Re: Etb How Far? by ebun80: 4:17am On Mar 10, 2008
My Board interview was on the 12th of Jan. 08. I had an interview with Adenuga on Friday 7th of March 08. They have finished the posting of all successful candidates (the board interview), even before the invitation to see the Chairman.

We should all be prayerful, because his decision is final irrespective of anything done already.

NB: Each set scheduled to see him has about 20 candidates. I know that all successful candidates at the board level will surely be invited because etb is about going to the capital market.

I wish you all success
Re: Etb How Far? by crazichic(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
Pls what is the cut-off for the etb test of 9 feb? Those of us whob have gone for the interview should pls inform the house. I heard 60%.Has anybody who scored btw 50-60% been aclled for intavw
Re: Etb How Far? by ojuloge: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ ebun80, pls wat r d questions Adenuga asked you, did they tell u where u r posted n when u will start and stuff like dat.
pls , a little more infowill be appreciated
Re: Etb How Far? by ebun80: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ojuloge,
You will be briefed by the HR on what and how to speak when u get there. He asked me about my academic background and that's what he normally asks. He might ask where one wants to work, this may lead to some other questions relating to this.

You will not be told where you've been posted to, neither will you be told when to collect your offer letter, but if you are lucky to set your eyes on the document containing the posting, you will see yours. Some people saw theirs.

Good luck and be prayerful cool
Re: Etb How Far? by debbybaby1: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2008
ebun80,pls ve just been invited to come for the board interview tmrw (march 13),what question do u thk they wld ask?pls help,thks
Re: Etb How Far? by habimest: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
ebun80
             please i did my Board interview on the same day you did yours and am yet to be called.i just hope all is well,was it everybody that scaled through the board interview on 12th of january that met Adenuga on 7th of march,please reply.
Re: Etb How Far? by ebun80: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2008
debby baby:

ebun80,please ve just been invited to come for the board interview tmrw (march 13),what question do u thk they would ask?please help,thks

They will want you to tell them your academic history, work experience if any, salary etc. Just what you did at the HR stage. You just have to be eloquent, anyway you will be briefed as regards what to say when you get there. I wish you the best of luck!

habimest:

ebun80
please i did my Board interview on the same day you did yours and am yet to be called.i just hope all is well,was it everybody that scaled through the board interview on 12th of january that met Adenuga on 7th of march,please reply.

Candidates met him on the 7th, 8th and 9th, this is to the best of my knowledge. Each set was made up of not more than 20 candidates, mine was actually 17 (13 guys and 4 babes). I do know that we were over 80 during that 12th of Feb. interview, I don't believe that only about 60 passsed. I'm sure they will still call others. Just be prayerful because God cannot abandon you now, He has seen you through all these while, so He will surely perfect the work He started in you. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Companies(banks, Oil, Telecommunications, Etc )currently Collecting Cvs / Total Recruitment / Job Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.