Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Customs How Far? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customs How Far? (2076 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: ) / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs How Far? by gwatala(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2006
HI GUYS,I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS FORM IS ON SALES,I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS. I WANT ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION TO HELP NAIRALANDERS WITH IT. THANKS. shocked grin
Re: Customs How Far? by somegirl(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2006
Customs Regulations for Nigeria

Moving to Nigeria? Go through the Customs regulations required while Shipping to Nigeria or relocating to Nigeria and Get multiple no obligation Overseas movers Quotes from the list of companies we provide. The search box beside is for getting quotes from overseas movers or international movers when you are shipping to Nigeria.

[---]

Nigeria
TARIFF RESOURCES: Official Tariff Schedule of Nigeria Customs Service or Cotecna's Nigeria Tariff Book
TAX: There is a 5% value added tax applied on CIF, port surcharge of 7% of duty, 5% sugar levy on importation of sugar, 2% National Automotive Council (NAC) levy on automobiles, 1% of FOB charged as Comprehensive Import Supervision Scheme (CISS) Levy for goods that are inspected by Preshipment Inspection Agencies, and 0.5% of duty as Community Levy for goods imported from non-ECOWAS member states.

Anything there that might help? If not:

http://www.nigeriacustoms.gov.ng/Import%20Procedure.htm:
If you require further information, please contact:

DCG (Tariff & Trade)
(234)-O9-5234681

or

PRO
Nigeria Customs Service
WuseZone 3
Abuja
Phone: (234)-09-5236394
Re: Customs How Far? by gwatala(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2006
I DID NOT MAKE THIS POST.

Someone must have been pretending to be me shocked

Kai. I'll try to sign out next time o.
Re: Customs How Far? by somegirl(f): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2006
Mhm, I should have gone with my initial impression that something was fishy here. grin

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees Need At Flour Mills / Driver Needed Urgently Around Sango - Ota / Youth Corper In Urgent Need Of A Job In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.