Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland (8101 Views)

4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo / Car Talk Chat Room / Cotonou Car Market Vs Berger Lagos Car Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by concept24: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2013
Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan on my 1999 toyota camry in Lagos. It is consuming more fuel than expected
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by nagreenmotoring: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2013
concept 24: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan on my 1999 toyota camry in Lagos. It is consuming more fuel than expected

To scan that kind of car should cost you 5k but there is a lot of things that causes high fuel consumption. Let me ask you some questions first. Is your radiator fan connected directly? (Does it start as soon as you turn on your ignition)? Is there a thermostat in your car? When last did you change your air filter? Or when last did you service your vehicle?
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by donbuchi1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
nagreenmotoring:

To scan that kind of car should cost you 5k but there is a lot of things that causes high fuel consumption. Let me ask you some questions first. Is your radiator fan connected directly? (Does it start as soon as you turn on your ignition)? Is there a thermostat in your car? When last did you change your air filter? Or when last did you service your vehicle?

Please can you help us with some answers to the questions above. And your advice as well please.
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by tojj: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2013
call this line for your Car scanning 08068863465-Dare
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by honmusa(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=nagreenmotoring]

To scan that kind of car should cost you 5k but there is a lot of things that causes high fuel consumption. Let me ask you some questions first. Is your radiator
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by nagreenmotoring: 2:30am On Feb 17, 2013
don buchi:

Please can you help us with some answers to the questions above. And your advice as well please.

I don't know if this was directed to me but anyway
Having your radiator fan connected directly which means its runs as soon as your ignition is turned on will make your vehicle to overcool which mean your vehicle would not reach the exact temperature required of it to operate correctly and return the desired fuel economy predicted by the vehicle manufacturer. If you want to know more send me an email at nagreenmotoring.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by universalbets(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Concept 24
GO TO LAGOS TELEVISION(Ltv) office at Agidingbi ikeja where you have Automedics. its a one stop shop and am sure they will be of help to you.

Alternatively listen to them on 102.3fm Radio Continental
Mon-fri 8am to 8.30am. You can phone in too and get solutions for free.

Kunle Sonaike is the anchor. i think they maintain a column in Punch too.

Cheers
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by femicousim: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2013
Call 08055518883
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by femicousim: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2013
really,there are lot places to run a diagnostic scan, BUT you need to run a scan where the diagnostic trouble codes can be deciphered and exegesis done and right repair advisory can be gotten.
if you oblige the area in lagos where you live or work, I might be able to recommend someone close to your workplace or house
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by oyeg(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello Sir,

I live at Egbeda

I'll need to do a scan on my car.

Where's the closest place you know maybe Ikeja

thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by estwhile: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
call:. He's close to you
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by sooperrescue(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Go to Oando by Capitol Road in front of railway crossing,Agege. They fix and scan cars there at the lube bay. Ask for Rapheal
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by redcliff: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2013
universalbets: @Concept 24
GO TO LAGOS TELEVISION(Ltv) office at Agidingbi ikeja where you have Automedics. its a one stop shop and am sure they will be of help to you.

Alternatively listen to them on 102.3fm Radio Continental
Mon-fri 8am to 8.30am. You can phone in too and get solutions for free.

Kunle Sonaike is the anchor. i think they maintain a column in Punch too.

Cheers

[size=14pt]people that charge 15k to run a scan on your car? what kind of rip off is that? A decent OBD scanner costs N10k or less. why would i waste N15k to run a diagnostics scan on my car?[/size]
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by elektra80: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2013
oyeg: Hello Sir,

I live at Egbeda

I'll need to do a scan on my car.

Where's the closest place you know maybe Ikeja

thanks.

If u are around ogba, I can scan it for u for free so far ur abs light is not on. My tool can't scan abs faults but will pull out any codes pertaining to the engine. Also u may know I'm not a technician. I can pull the codes and from there u know what's wrong with ur car.
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by kayoday(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Checkout this OBD scanner, the car being scanned when the pics were taken same as yours it is good to get yours because you will definitely need it
https://www.nairaland.com/1273700/sales-obd-ii-car-scanners
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by kayoday(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Checkout this OBD scanner, the car being scanned when the pics was taken same as yours . It is good to get yours because you will definitely need it
https://www.nairaland.com/1273700/sales-obd-ii-car-scanners
Re: Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland by Baldmarv(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2018
We are excited to announce that you can now bring in your car for professional scan and diagnostics for any trouble codes(DTCs) your vehicle might have. Our services covers;
1. Check Engine light
2. ABS light
3. TSC light
4. Engine misfire
5. Oxygen (O2) Sensor
6. Key programming
7. Engine control Module(ECM)
8. Body Control Module (BCM)
9. Steering Angle System (SAS) and much more!

We tell you what the issue is and where it is before your roadside mechanic wrecks your car with guesswork.

Book for a service and bring your car to our locations at Allen Avenue Ikeja or Ogba Lagos;

To book, fill-out the order form on our website; or book an appointment over the phone, Whatsapp or email;

Phone/whatsapp: ‭07032883852 ‬
Email: info@propanda.com.ng
Instagram: @official_propanda

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Best Car Tracker? / Bonanza!!!Auto Diagnostics and Scanning services. / You Can Now Report LASTMA Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.