Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Picture Of PHCN Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PHCN Office (18258 Views)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Workers, Governnnor Wamakko On Warpath Over Flogging Of PHCN Workers / Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Krisgift(f): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2013
afm4ever: What is ur bizness with how there office is is like u dont have anything else to do mchewwww!!!
luks lyk u work there.mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by annastacie: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
i pledge to Nigeria with all my heart to serve Nigeria with all my might..............so help us God
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Ribaman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
[quote author=shadrach77]this picture is obviously photoshopped. For a start, PHCN would never use such a building for its office. Secondly, the signpost doesn't look real. It's obvious that it has been added to the original picture smiley smiley smiley[/quote

Na who tell you this?
The NEPA office in my area is worse for wear compared to the one in this pix. Re the Generator, they can't even afford one. The main District office does have one though.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by marabout(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Street Begging In Kwara State. / Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.