Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Picture Of PHCN Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PHCN Office (18259 Views)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Workers, Governnnor Wamakko On Warpath Over Flogging Of PHCN Workers / Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by patostation(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
shadrach77: this picture is obviously photoshopped. For a start, PHCN would never use such a building for its office. Secondly, the signpost doesn't look real. It's obvious that it has been added to the original picture smiley smiley smiley
Na im be say you never go NEPA office before. I remember the NEPA office in Mende. I have on many occassions helped them to start their gen which has also started behaving like NEPA. I used to yab their cashiers a lot because of this. I also know their office in Adeniyi Jones and Anifowoshe where NEPA equally 'takes light' and they put gen to power their computer and collect bills. Infact, if you go there when there is power/gen failure, you will be asked to return another day to make payment. As I see it, no NEPA office can carry on business without a standby generator
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Oleros: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
I tire o.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by patostation(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Symphony007: Some of this pics as funny as they seem are misleading, please the poster should mention the city or town this office is, don't make it seem like this is the reality of every phcn office in nigeria cause i've seem magnificent once.
The picture is in no way misleading. Maybe it is only PHCN head office you know. Go round and check other local/area offices and you'll eat your words. That's the way we are. Remember Ikeja Police College!
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by barnaby04(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
There are quite a lot of things u guys don't know abt PHCN, Generators are only used in PHCN run the cash receipting machines wen ever their is a power outage. Moreover, wen eva their is a power outage, it affects everybody irrespective of who u are in the society wich does not exempt PHCN office or members of staff!
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by aribisala0(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
barnaby04: There are quite a lot of things u guys don't know abt PHCN, Generators are only used in PHCN run the cash receipting machines wen ever their is a power outage. Moreover, wen eva their is a power outage, it affects everybody irrespective of who u are in the society wich does not exempt PHCN office or members of staff!
Obviously you know a lot more than all of us.Thanks for sharing your knowledge

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Davidogar(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
laugh wan kill me ooooooh?
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
It is a shame that a lot of us are still very ignorant...what makes that phcn office different from any normal consumer. They are end users just like all of us. It is simply a building that serves as a bill payment center or complaint zone. The only reason they wont have a generator is if every other house in that neighbourhood doesn't have one. The reason you dont have power in your home is the same reason they dont have power. If kainji dam, egbin thermal station and the other dilapidated stations we have cant generate enough power, then it makes no difference whether a building in your neighbourhood is a phcn office. You should be grateful they actually have a gen so that they can collect your bills...pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by vanstanzy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
pure123: 3RD TO COMMENT...............NO COMMENT

ARE U SURE? LOOK CLOSER! wink wink

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by onyeego(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
A-town:
It is a shame that a lot of us are still very ignorant...what makes that phcn office different from any normal consumer. They are end users just like all of us. It is simply a building that serves as a bill payment center or complaint zone. The only reason they wont have a generator is if every other house in that neighbourhood doesn't have one. The reason you dont have power in your home is the same reason they dont have power. If kainji dam, egbin thermal station and the other dilapidated stations we have cant generate enough power, then it makes no difference whether a building in your neighbourhood is a phcn office. You should be grateful they actually have a gen so that they can collect your bills...pun intended.
You've said it all,with d comments here, its obvious that a lot of people don't know d difference between a "house" and a PowerStation or even a substation.

D picture above is just a house like any other house, no single unit of electricity is generated there,d house needs electricity just like our houses.
Why is this so hard for some to understand
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by aribisala0(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
A-town:

Thank you we are all so very ignorant.
Thank God for YOU otherwise imagine where we would be
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by juman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
nigeria is a waste land.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by tintingz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thats not PHCN logo in that pix...this is a make up thing
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by carlinks: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
the Nepa office attached to my area has 2 generators...like someone said "how can you give what you dont have" and some people are here defending the presence of a generator there...even in the 2013 budget,a lot of ministries made provisions for purchasing generators,maintenance and fueling

Naija...we've seen a lot of terrible things that nothing is a big deal anymore...E go better( our usual Slogan)
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by omo9ja1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
GEJ is really working
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by patwhizzy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
shadrach77: this picture is obviously photoshopped. For a start, PHCN would never use such a building for its office. Secondly, the signpost doesn't look real. It's obvious that it has been added to the original picture smiley smiley smiley
hin be lyk say ya papaa dey work fr nepa office ba?
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by userlist(f): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
This is real guys. I remember going to their office at Ajao Estate in Lagos
and their office was so hot, I asked the oga there why they don't have AC, his
reply was even if we have AC where is the electricity to run it. I could not stop
laughing
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Bolarge1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
chiover: Na generator be dat??

NO1 NO BE GENERATOR NA WHEELBARROW

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by fluttershy23: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
nawa ooooo 4 nigeria no light even the PHCN no get light self we get hope self undecided
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Symphony007: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
pato station:
The picture is in no way misleading. Maybe it is only PHCN head office you know. Go round and check other local/area offices and you'll eat your words. That's the way we are. Remember Ikeja Police College!
dude, lagos state is'nt the only state in nigeria. Go to port harcourt and see the phcn offices.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by slimfit1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nepa never expect power at all
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by harlos: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wait... Was that a generator or transformer In front of a PHCN office.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by aribisala0(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
harlos: Wait... Was that a generator or transformer In front of a PHCN office.
My brother I think that is what GEJ would call "power"
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by DidiLove1: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2013

Have you been to NEPA office on brown road, aguda surulere?
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by FXKing2012(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
The message here is: never ask from a man what he does not have
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by frankjoy200520: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
NOT PHCN IS THE PROBLEM, THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED OUR COUNTRY. PUT ALL MEN IN PHCN TO WORK BY DELEGATING DUTY AND RESPONSIBILTY TOGETHER WITH TIME FRAME FOR THEM TO DELIVER OR ELSE THEY WILL LOSE THEIR JOB. I BET YOU, ALL MEN WITH WAKE UP FROM SLUMBER AND DO THEIR JOB WITHOUT MISTAKE. BECOS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS DOING TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL AND PRE-DETERMINE OBJECTIVE.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Chitexs250(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmm

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by dober(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
This isnt funy o,
even in ma hood, weneva i go to deir office to pay bills, i see them using generator.
They r 419ers.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by bukatyne(f): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Exponental: This reminds me of a joke on fb.

"A newly employed PHCN staff on probation resumed work and shortly after, pOwEr was seized, and he reacted by shouting.... "Awon oloriburuku yi ti bere" (these unfortunate people have started) .........LWTMB!!!! cheesycheesy
Lol! He has just made the PHCN's decision for them!
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by COOLDUN: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2013
nl.official:

Are you for real? Where in the country are you living? How many PHCN offices have you seen or been to?

Guy, no make yourself look like a dimwit.

The fellow is a PHCN attacking dog on the nairaland, Okukpe well done. This office is far better than most of their offices in some parts of Nigeria. PHCN/Niegrian empty promises of a steady light in the country is like a NAKED man promising you CLOTHES.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by NoContract(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2013
chiover: Na generator be dat??

No na live wire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Street Begging In Kwara State. / Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.