Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Picture Of PHCN Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PHCN Office (18380 Views)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Workers, Governnnor Wamakko On Warpath Over Flogging Of PHCN Workers / Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by aribisala0(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Smartie gurl: Thats not PHCN office abeg. @OP where did u take dis pix?

Look at the photo again and study what is written on the wall of the building. Look at the shadows on the ground
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by babaowo: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=spywareczar]PHCN, P-problem H-has C-change N-name... lol
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by debedebe(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Naija,when we here in naija say we r still coming up i.e growing... Pple in d western world say we r not even there i.e we dont exist... Na whaoo
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hahaha! If PHCN they use generator,why residential homes no go use generator..grin grin
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
afm4ever: What is ur bizness with how there office is is like u dont have anything else to do mchewwww!!!

Did you see the generator ?
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hahaha,this is really funny. How come we complain much on power failure when the providers aint enjoying steady power.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by ochukoccna: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
If it was CNN's Amanpour who showed this picture during her recent PHCN expose,some NL foolish clowns would accuse her of imperialistic espionage against jonny go slow.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by ernestleon(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
PLC? I never knew PHCN was listed in the Nigerian Stock Market
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Beaf1: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
chiover: Na generator be dat??

No, na 33KVA Transformer.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Somebody should post this to Amanpour to intimate her of jonathan's subterfuge.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by pyyxxaro: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
PHOTOSHOP @ ITS BEST grin tongue grin
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Symphony007: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Some of this pics as funny as they seem are misleading, please the poster should mention the city or town this office is, don't make it seem like this is the reality of every phcn office in nigeria cause i've seem magnificent once.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by vanstanzy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
And i reckon they run on generator, right? Blame GEJ for this one as usual. wink
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Toktee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
afm4ever: What is ur bizness with how there office is is like u dont have anything else to do mchewwww!!!
why cant you just keep ur toilet shut,must you coment?
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by skyp(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
chiover: Na generator be dat??

no nor b generator na gen
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by basty: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Can somebody send this to CNN (Christianah Amarphor) and copy Badluck Jonathan.
Electricity has improved in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Lakayana: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
They want to repair the gen haha Nigerians this people work so hard to provide light even your private gen they care for what else do you want their blood?
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by spicyJ(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
shadrach77: this picture is obviously photoshopped. For a start, PHCN would never use such a building for its office. Secondly, the signpost doesn't look real. It's obvious that it has been added to the original picture smiley smiley smiley
sorry that's not true because I have seen PHCN office like that in abuja(Dutse alhaji)so I believe the pics

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Maxymilliano(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
This still looks ok, the one around my end is like a piggery...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by vanstanzy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Symphony007: Some of this pics as funny as they seem are misleading, please the poster should mention the city or town this office is, don't make it seem like this is the reality of every phcn office in nigeria cause i've seem magnificent once.

Take a good look at the 'PHCN sign', its says Kastina Ala at the base. Kastina Ala is a local govt in Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by moneyhungry(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
egat: Nigeria is an error!
preach on sir!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Seadbari(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2013

It is not about how their office looks like, it is about the generator.... The op is trying to show us that even PHCN can't guarantee themselves of power! Easy.... just think before you jump into conclusion next time... hian.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Geogeo1: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
This person is just a joker, when did PHCN turned to PLC? In my area(Yaba Lagos) we do have light for atleast 18hrs evryday for the last 8months.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Geogeo1: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
This person is just a joker, when did PHCN turned to PLC? In my area(Yaba Lagos) we do have light for atleast 18hrs evryday for the last 8months.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by jerk: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
not a new thing,they hv bn using that in all their offices. Op amibo!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by robinicule(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
nah gen phcn dey take supply us grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by jerk: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Seadbari:

It is not about how their office looks like, it is about the generator.... The op is trying to show us that even PHCN can't guarantee themselves of power! Easy.... just think before you jump into conclusion next time... hian.
so u think they deliberately keep d light only in their office abi? As u dey sweat for ur house na so dem de sweat too for their own.
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by gramci: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by 5alive(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
GEJ wil set up a committee to investigate that
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by born2boink(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Geogeo1: This person is just a joker, when did PHCN turned to PLC? In my area(Yaba Lagos) we do have light for atleast 18hrs evryday for the last 8months.
they thank God for your own, for ogun state, na suffer suffer .....the worst state, thank God I share ogun and lagos state
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Rooneyboy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
The office is so beautiful

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of PHCN Office by Exponental(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
This reminds me of a joke on fb.

"A newly employed PHCN staff on probation resumed work and shortly after, pOwEr was seized, and he reacted by shouting.... "Awon oloriburuku yi ti bere" (these unfortunate people have started) .........LWTMB!!!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are A Sinking Man, Reps Blasts Otedola / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.