Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006644 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
mayorall:

Alright bOss, he had agreed to the price?.
yez
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
2fishes:
shey na for ontop PC ni?
pc & fone ni o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem to muslim faithfuls in de house

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PeterAruya: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls i nid sm1 2explain wat CVM means.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2013
CVM= ChrisVicMall. They are the 3rd party that handles shipping from aliexpress to Nigeria
Peter Aruya: Pls i nid sm1 2explain wat CVM means.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2013
BOMSOFT: MY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily you can also open an account and send the details on negociation
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

if your distance is the problem i can come to teach you where you are just note that you will pay for my transport fee before i move thanks.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.
Salarin, I doubt if you are a graduate as you claim cause u don't behave like one.
Why are you spam this thread , can't u c no one is interested in what u have here?
Park well make you go create ur own thread if u wan sell fx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mindtricks: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Herdeoye: Good to see that this informative thread is still alive and its even great to see that some people have taken the bull by the horn.To those who have questions that have not been answered please dont take it as an offence it isnt everyone that has the time to start taking you through the basics thats why the Season 1 of this thread still lives. All you have to do is to take some time and go through it. Trust me it wont hurt. After that you can still login to AE and go through their FAQs and forum you might be suprised your answers might be right there. If after that you think you havent had enough you can drop your question here. But please note that no one is under any obligation to answer it. I remember having an issue with my card some time ago but no one had a solution to it until i read it on AE that there was an upgrade that was why I had the problem. Imagine where the answer was, after calling customer care a dozen times. So please do not be offended if your questions are not answered promptly or answered at all. The next thing is taking a step toward the info we have gathered. I noticed someone from Season one that is still asking a newbie kind of question here. I still find it hard to believe. This import thing is not as hard as it seems but it seems those that are finding it hard are those that are following the masses. Dont be afraid to make mistakes it is part of the learning curve. Understand the market!!! Thats why we did Business Studies, Economics and probably Marketing in our school days. Thank God people have stopped asking for links. To some people importation is a leisure sport, while to others it is business.... SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Sorry if my jargons have offended you. I just felt like dropping my 5kobo!!!
Well said bro. BTW just wondering what happened to ur L3 DISCUSSION THREAD? Any info I heard about it too frm one of their reps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Akabay(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2013
mayorall:

Alright bOss, he had agreed to the price?.
hello bros, am d one called u ds mrning which u said i shuld quote u in order to knw my username, hear 4rm u soon, tnx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Akabay:
hello bros, am d one called u ds mrning which u said i shuld quote u in order to knw my username, hear 4rm u soon, tnx.

Noo wahala. Na una dey chop my local government money. No wahala sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by isetilaye: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
HORLARMORE:

Mikkyangel at techmarket, I know him very well. But he charges with number of items which is kinda much. If I wanna import 3 phones under 1KG, I gat pay him $90. Isn't that much?.
What is the cost of the goods u want to buy now ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please house does any one knows how i can get gtb token on aliexpres. must i pay N2200 to gtb to get their activation code.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
klens: Please house does any one knows how i can get gtb token on aliexpres. must i pay N2200 to gtb to get their activation code.

Have you tried ur card online for payment?It is GTB that will sell the TOKEN for you not aliexpress smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
isetilaye:
What is the cost of the goods u want to buy now ?

$110.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by isetilaye: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
mayorall:

$110.
Very very very good

Send me a mail isetilaye@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
mikelreal: pc & fone ni o
then don't hesitate to show boyz the way o., sumhow. Am sure if one person request and drop email, dem go flood the thread with email adds. U dig¿
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
klens: Please house, I went to GTB Today to activate my card for online transaction, They told me to pay N2200 for token,I heard Token is sold in aliexpress,How can i get it on ali,secondaly is FEdex fastest OR better than DHL i got this product with Fedex shipping price of $178 no sd card http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-dropship-H2000-3-5-INCH-ANDROID-2-2-capacitive-touch-mobilephone/473523894.html the address says H2000 3-5 Inch Android 2.2 but it is Lenovo A820 quad core. What do you think guys

Get real there are no quad cores tablets n android 2.2 is a quash...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
klens: Please house does any one knows how i can get gtb token on aliexpres. must i pay N2200 to gtb to get their activation code.

Talk to the sellers, am sure they will sell to U. Also try buying from DHgate, it should be cheaper there.
Take care.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
2fishes:

Talk to the sellers, am sure they will sell to U. Also try buying from DHgate, it should be cheaper there.
Take care.

Lols. grin
2fishes:

Take care.

Lols.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Laugh wan Kill me oooooooohhhhhh....... Abeg make una take am easy nah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ifeanyi realy delaying my parcel from reaching abuja, paid in2 his account ysday wen i cald 2 inform him he said he hasnt recivd d alert, 2day again i cald him he said he went 2d bank n there's network prblem n he cant withdraw and check balance. D guy js dey jonz me telling me 2 wait till evening again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Akabay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
mayorall:

Noo wahala. Na una dey chop my local government money. No wahala sha.
u tink so, well we tnk God 4 evrytin jare, talk later big boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Usiyaro: Ifeanyi realy delaying my parcel from reaching abuja, paid in2 his account ysday wen i cald 2 inform him he said he hasnt recivd d alert, 2day again i cald him he said he went 2d bank n there's network prblem n he cant withdraw and check balance. D guy js dey jonz me telling me 2 wait till evening again

Sorry for the issue. We will contact him and for explaination. Thank you for your patient
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sadiqduniya: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
You're doing a great job. I've also been assisting Nigerians with useful and detailed tutorials and information on how to make legitimate income online in Nigeria. Nigerians need to stop waiting on the Government to provide jobs that are no longer there. We need to start thinking on how to be self employed. If you need the right guidelines and the how to get started information on running your online business successfully in Nigeria, pls head on to www.goldennaira.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catlanta: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
klens: once more i thank for all your wonderful contributions. It took me 4 days now to finish reading season 1 from page 0 to 100. one of the best seminar i have ever attended. my eyes can bear me witness. I'm about to place my first order please i need update on this season,is it still Circuit Atlantic for us store? any other way around,and Chrisvicmall for china store? Its urgent as i have buyers already.

Have you gotten in touch with Circuit Atlantic yet? I work with them and can assure you that we offer unrivaled affordable procurement services. Here are our numbers for you to call:08102723294, 017746464
. One of our agents will explain to you how we operate or i could do that here if you want.

Do get in touch....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Sorry for the issue. We will contact him and for explaination. Thank you for your patient
please do, now i'm calling him to know if he's gona send it today and he didnt pick
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Usiyaro: please do, now i'm calling him to know if he's gona send it today and he didnt pick

The guy response to customers is too poor to be corrected.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catlanta: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
CIRCUIT ATLANTIC U.S SALES!!!!!!!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 6 FOR JUST 57,234k (includes purchase,shipping and pickup at our Lagos office)
Click this link to buy this Blackberry bold 9790(BOLD 6): http:///14Jaxl3

It ships from the US and will be delivered to you within 10-17days.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
mayorall:

The guy response to customers is too poor to be corrected.
yea buh hw we go do? Na to follow d guy jeje. Iv'e been d 1 calling him b4 my parcel entered 9ja n wen it entered, when he was suppose 2 b d person callin me when he recivd my parcel he didnt, he left me doing all d calls he never called me even once!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Usiyaro: yea buh hw we go do? Na to follow d guy jeje. Iv'e been d 1 calling him b4 my parcel entered 9ja n wen it entered, when he was suppose 2 b d person callin me when he recivd my parcel he didnt, he left me doing all d calls he never called me even once!
SUE HIM!!!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
RECEIVED MY TABLET IN GOOD CONDITION COURTESY OF BIZBLOKE AND BUKAHANDS....

YOU ARE DA BOMB ....

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH

THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, THANK YOU TOO
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Catlanta: CIRCUIT ATLANTIC U.S SALES!!!!!!!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 6 FOR JUST 57,234k (includes purchase,shipping and pickup at our Lagos office)
Click this link to buy this Blackberry bold 9790(BOLD 6): http:///14Jaxl3

It ships from the US and will be delivered to you within 10-17days.
too expensive jare..and a bold 5 is far better than a bold 6.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.