Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1008923 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2013
klens: After picking the stuff tell me your review. Im still negotiating with the seller, will probably place my order today

Cool down, don't place it yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2013
toluxa1:

Na UBA sef (Africard)...

Wetin you too go find for there? I have one but never trusted it for huge transactions. smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2013
spikes C:

Search for the tiles on Alibaba and aliexpress

Read from season 1.

If you ain't got time, you can give me the contract cool

100 likes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millionjeff: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2013
pls brothers and sister in the house.how do i ship with dhl without customs still charging me extra customs duty after paying same to dhl.i want someone who has been shipping through dhl from us to nigeria,to help shield light on the best way to ship through dhl becos is fast comapare to the rest.the last i used took a month plus and as am writing this post my nokia lumia 710 has not been given to me.am use to cvm and i never had problem with them.pls post contribution on this thread or to my email at millionjeffo@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millionjeff: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2013
pls house help me,how do i get aliexpress sellers id so that i can chat with them becos the web based trademanager is not opening in my laptop but i have a downloaded trademanager on my system,to chat with but how do i get their chatting id.pls help me.this is hindring from tapping into jewelry biz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Address accepted. Thanks all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2013
Millionjeff: pls house help me,how do i get aliexpress sellers id so that i can chat with them becos the web based trademanager is not opening in my laptop but i have a downloaded trademanager on my system,to chat with but how do i get their chatting id.pls help me.this is hindring from tapping into jewelry biz.

Check the link you want to purchase, by the right hand under "Contact Seller" you will see an icon that looks like a head. If the icon is grey, it means that the seller is offline, but if it is orange it means that the seller is online. If the seller is online, click on the icon and you will start chatting with the seller immediately.

Sometimes you might have issues in firefox, you can use internet explore to open it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2013
surveycash:

100 likes.

Boss, What's d limit to dhl shipping b4 I get extra tax payment or d like?

I need at least 5watch wit box in nxt 2wks...my customers dey ping me to knw how far now self, u knw how excited they can b wen they want somtin cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello house,i hail oo.Does anyone knows how to use ANDROID TV DONGLE ON TV SET?kindly show how to install thanx in advance .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
solomonsojay:

Boss, What's d limit to dhl shipping b4 I get extra tax payment or d like?

I need at least 5watch wit box in nxt 2wks...my customers dey ping me to knw how far now self, u knw how excited they can b wen they want somtin cheesy

I don't really think it's about the limit sometimes, though that's also important. Sometimes it's luck. I have over 60watches on ordered already and will be shipped today/tomorrow. What I intend to do is to ask the seller to undervalue the items. E.g instead of $500 to put $200. This is a trick that I used to use with myus in those days and always worked though e get disadvantage o. If anything do your package that requireds DHL to pay back, they'll pay only the value declared.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
HORLARMORE: Address accepted. Thanks all.
Yo welcum smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Hollarmore he said he will collect $178 to ship to my place aba Abia state through DHL. what do you think.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
toluxa1:

I don't really think it's about the limit sometimes, though that's also important. Sometimes it's luck. I have over 60watches on ordered already and will be shipped today/tomorrow. What I intend to do is to ask the seller to undervalue the items. E.g instead of $500 to put $200. This is a trick that I used to use with myus in those days and always worked though e get disadvantage o. If anything do your package that requireds DHL to pay back, they'll pay only the value declared.

Ok, wil try doin dat...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Olowojegure: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi everyone! I need your sincere opinion on this: I ordered for a particular tablet on aliexpress but did not pay; on another day after login in, i ordered for the same tablet forgotten that i had earlier place an order for the same tablet but this time i immediately paid for the second order. I later got a mail that my order as been shipped and the seller added that he mistakingly shipped two (2) tablet to me not knowing that i only paid for one. He is now begging me to pay for the second one after i receive my goods. Please note, i never had intention of buying two before. What do you think folks?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoijoba(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Olowojègúrè: Hi everyone! I need your sincere opinion on this: I ordered for a particular tablet on aliexpress but did not pay; on another day after login in, i ordered for the same tablet forgotten that i had earlier place an order for the same tablet but this time i immediately paid for the second order. I later got a mail that my order as been shipped and the seller added that he mistakingly shipped two (2) tablet to me not knowing that i only paid for one. He is now begging me to pay for the second one after i receive my goods. Please note, i never had intention of buying two before. What do you think folks?
If you can't pay for the extra shipped item, you can ask him to pay the shipping fee or better still you ship back for free....MyOpinioN

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
grin
God is good
Olowojègúrè: Hi everyone! I need your sincere opinion on this: I ordered for a particular tablet on aliexpress but did not pay; on another day after login in, i ordered for the same tablet forgotten that i had earlier place an order for the same tablet but this time i immediately paid for the second order. I later got a mail that my order as been shipped and the seller added that he mistakingly shipped two (2) tablet to me not knowing that i only paid for one. He is now begging me to pay for the second one after i receive my goods. Please note, i never had intention of buying two before. What do you think folks?
grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by emmnet(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
@beatbug thats very rude of u why d insult i know u think i am here to scam u but God in heaven knows my heart and am nt lying about the importation biz i do. If you are still doubting u can check me out on facebook with the name Emmanuel Abiodun Elijah u can even call my number 08069249788 u can use that same number to add me on 2go. I value my time and i sow good seed because i want to reap good harvest and also to b able to be with Christ on the last day when rapture will happen so if u r nt interested fine just let it be more over have i scam u b4 i dnt know why u reacted that way.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
omoijoba:
If you can't pay for the extra shipped item, you can ask him to pay the shipping fee or better still you ship back for free....MyOpinioN

Post me d link, specs here n what's d price n ur location, may b I can pay 4it. Cos I wantd to buy a tab bt let's see d specs n price.
Drop ur number in ma mail...check ma signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
klens: @Hollarmore he said he will collect $178 to ship to my place aba Abia state through DHL. what do you think.

Dont mind him, Aba is nOt a remote area. What's yOur name, lemme send him message.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bosariayo: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
if u can aford the amount,pay 4 it and u sell it,if u dont hv money sell it and pay 4 it or u return the tablet back to china and ask him to pay 4 the shipin back to china.doing any of this clear the bad image of nigeria in d seler and God will reward u.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello house,a friend of mine went to alaba to find out the prices of tablets.So when he got there he saw tablets and asked of the price and the seller told him that it's 18,000 for the once with sim slot.while the once with keyboard pack for 22,000.So I asked my friend if he checked the menu so as to know if it's the same tablet as the once we are importing but he said he didn't,that what he ĵŝƫ saw was that it showed samsung as the make of the tablet.So pals can this be the same as the once we're importing?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Harpheez50: Hello house,a friend of mine went to alaba to find out the prices of tablets.So when he got there he saw tablets and asked of the price and the seller told him that it's 18,000 for the once with sim slot.while the once with keyboard pack for 22,000.So I asked my friend if he checked the menu so as to know if it's the same tablet as the once we are importing but he said he didn't,that what he ĵŝƫ saw was that it showed samsung as the make of the tablet.So pals can this be the same as the once we're importing?

YOu can easily cOnfirm that but remember there are tabs of #9,000 on aliexpress. The tab must be manufactured Nigerian standard, specially made for Nigerians. accOrding tO them. #importers hand wOrk#.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rabomeo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
toluxa1:

1pm today? Then your order will still be at the verification stage. My order was cancelled a little over 24hrs after I placed.
it has passed d verification stage...awaiting shipment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
sunnychykes: Hello house,i hail oo.Does anyone knows how to use ANDROID TV DONGLE ON TV SET?kindly show how to install thanx in advance .
check youtube
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rabomeo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
jackson44: hi house,i did need to know the nipost tracking website.i sent a package to china lastweek tuesday&a reciept was issue to me,where the tracking number was included.today i try tracking it,with site a friend gave me(www.trackitonline.com)nipost or EMS was not included in the site.so i ask if anyone can assist me with any current site,of nigeria postal tracking site.please i so much need,an urgent answer to this pls.
none I knw of...dy will keep telling u nigeria cant b include d at this time.
just call their customer support.
hope this helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2013

The easiest thing to do is to sell it off fast even if at the cost price. The shipping fee to China may be equal or greater than the the cost of the tab.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
@olowojegure, pls just try to sell fast and return his money, I think dats gonna be d best option.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
It just happened today o.
My power banks has in Lagos since last week wednesday, DHL kept saying clearance updated for three days not until I called this morning and was told that Customs were with it demanding for duty payment.

That was when DHL even delivered the mail to me. Maybe it was because of the cost of the products or the weight, I can't tell because I have bought some tabs more expensive in accumlative cost than this but never had this issues.

Well, I have to part with 15k just like that.

Vexing mode
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ogetogeo: It just happened today o.
My power banks has in Lagos since last week wednesday, DHL kept saying clearance updated for three days not until I called this morning and was told that Customs were with it demanding for duty payment.

That was when DHL even delivered the mail to me. Maybe it was because of the cost of the products or the weight, I can't tell because I have bought some tabs more expensive in accumlative cost than this but never had this issues.

Well, I have to part with 15k just like that.

Vexing mode

Hmmmm, That is DHL for you!! You will have to go to their office in Lagos before it can be released and all they want is MONEY!! They might be thinking it is yahoo yahoo tinz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
HORLARMORE:

Dont mind him, Aba is nOt a remote area. What's yOur name, lemme send him message.
Onugha Ikenna. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
klens: Onugha Ikenna. Thanks

Alright boss. Gonna be free from naijacutee 1 month ban tomorrow so am gonna be back to my main account "mayorall".

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.