Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1008804 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2013
klens: @HOLLAREMORE Thanks for everything. I was dealing with Steven wu before, but I'm having difficulties contacting this guy. can you send me his email or Membership Id let me Chat with him. or tell him to msg me donklens@gmail.com .Thanks

Follow the link. You gonna see contact seller, just send him message. He replies fast.. Are yOu on whatsapp or BBM.
stl HOrlarmOre.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2013
BizBloke:

Like Horlarmore said, no too much English.

For example, if you want to tell the guy, "I'll make payment if you can ship to Nigeria," you can say "I make payment if you ship to Nigeria." Just keep omitting some essential keywords. They'll understand better.

Lol. I thought I was the only one who does this! I must marry chinese babe o. I just like those guys. Me and Elena get off-biz talk. Make she help me find better chinko babe.

By the way, have you guys noticed how business minded and hardworking their ladies are? Most stores I'v seen are spare headed by ladies or have ladies working as this or that. No be lyk Naija babe wey go sitdown expecting bf/hubby to do everything.

Naija girls, pls learn from Chinese ladies... WORK!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by henrygentle: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2013
@chrisvicmail: Please what proper procedures will i take for you to successful purchase goods for me and ship it to my location @ nnewi, anambra state? Pls reply to me, i need to do business with you. THANKS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2013
toluxa1:

Lol. I thought I was the only one who does this! I must marry chinese babe o. I just like those guys. Me and Elena get off-biz talk. Make she help me find better chinko babe.

By the way, have you guys noticed how business minded and hardworking their ladies are? Most stores I'v seen are spare headed by ladies or have ladies working as this or that. No be lyk Naija babe wey go sitdown expecting bf/hubby to do everything.

Naija girls, pls learn from Chinese ladies... WORK!!!

Lol. No be only you o. I dey your back. Even if you call them, same procedure is applicable for 'effective' communication.

I regret something though. I had an opportunity to study Chinese at Confucius Institute about 3 years ago, but I bail say na French I want. Now, I need it and it's a sad travel down to memory lane for me. I still love French sha and will pick it over Chinese any day (just for fun, career building and make I add romance sef?)

Chinese ladies are hardworking jare. Naija ladies? Hmmm! They want to be spoon fed. Sha, peeps wey get money to spoon feed should buy more spoons sha.

By the way, na Chinese you wan marry?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. No be only you o. I dey your back. Even if you call them, same procedure is applicable for 'effective' communication.

I regret something though. I had an opportunity to study Chinese at Confucius Institute about 3 years ago, but I bail say na French I want. Now, I need it and it's a sad travel down to memory lane for me. I still love French sha and will pick it over Chinese any day (just for fun, career building and make I add romance sef?)

Chinese ladies are hardworking jare. Naija ladies? Hmmm! They want to be spoon fed. Sha, peeps wey get money to spoon feed should buy more spoons sha.

By the way, na Chinese you wan marry?
Why una come dey make me develop interest for Chinese babes?
Hope dem no dey size pockets like their 9ja counterparts.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Someone should please explain this on my DHL shipping tracking o.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 Location Time
4 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG
KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 18:17

3 Departed Facility in HONG
KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:25

2 Processed at HONG KONG -
HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:01

1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 15:12
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
9free:

hmn naija,na wao
any ways,they are industrious and always willing to support their hubbies..the most jealous spouses i've ever seen,but na short engines o :-Xhmn i no fit shout
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
9free:

hmn naija,na wao
any ways,they are industrious and always willing to support their hubbies..the most jealous spouses i've ever seen,but na short engines o lipsrsealed hmn i no fit shout
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
mayorall: Someone should please explain this on my DHL shipping tracking o.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 Location Time
4 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG
KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 18:17

3 Departed Facility in HONG
KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:25

2 Processed at HONG KONG -
HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:01

1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 15:12

Step by step tracking information. You'll see another city soon - Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xiamen, etc.

Hong Kong na city for China, too. Was it shipped from China?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
9free:

Lwkm. Undevelop (spelling?) the interest o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
BizBloke:

Step by step tracking information. You'll see another city soon - Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xiamen, etc.

Hong Kong na city for China, too. Was it shipped from China?

Yes boss. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
henrygentle: @chrisvicmail: Please what proper procedures will i take for you to successful purchase goods for me and ship it to my location @ nnewi, anambra state? Pls reply to me, i need to do business with you. THANKS.

Follow the instructions here
http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14

When placing the order, always ask us any question that you don't under.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Harpheez50: Hello house,a friend of mine went to alaba to find out the prices of tablets.So when he got there he saw tablets and asked of the price and the seller told him that it's 18,000 for the once with sim slot.while the once with keyboard pack for 22,000.So I asked my friend if he checked the menu so as to know if it's the same tablet as the once we are importing but he said he didn't,that what he ĵŝƫ saw was that it showed samsung as the make of the tablet.So pals can this be the same as the once we're importing?

I'm also curious about the above. I have seen this many times with jewelry, what you see so glossy on Aliexpress, then you go to one of the big markets here, you see the very same thing, selling at some dirt cheap price. Two plausible deductions, either our Igbo brothers actually brought in container loads of these items, with its attendant cheaper prices, which validates what someone some pages back suggested people should look into. Another deduction could be that these same people went to the chinese to re-negotiate the quality of the ones we see on AE. Well, which is it?

For the importer, the golden word is caution. Don't be too much in a hurry to do what everybody is doing. Do your research very well before launching out. Look out for products that you believe haven't flooded the market yet, don't go overboard in your purchases; Try out with a few samples first to gauge the response from your target market. As much as possible, if you can team up with some trusted other importers, the better for you in order to get your stuff even far cheaper than the retail prices. So much to say... Hope someone will benefit from this.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
BizBloke:

Like Horlarmore said, no too much English.

For example, if you want to tell the guy, "I'll make payment if you can ship to Nigeria," you can say "I make payment if you ship to Nigeria." Just keep omitting some essential keywords. They'll understand better.

Rather, "I pay, you send Nigeria". Simple and short the guy go grab.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Happy birthday to me!
How market dey go? I'm on a pause on china market for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Happy birthday to me!
How market dey go? I'm on a pause on china market for now
Which other markets have you discovered?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Rather, "I pay, you send Nigeria". Simple and short the guy go grab.

Lol. Make sense.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
mayorall:

Yes boss. Thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Unique!:

I'm also curious about the above. I have seen this many times with jewelry, what you see so glossy on Aliexpress, then you go to one of the big markets here, you see the very same thing, selling at some dirt cheap price. Two plausible deductions, either our Igbo brothers actually brought in container loads of these items, with its attendant cheaper prices, which validates what someone some pages back suggested people should look into. Another deduction could be that these same people went to the chinese to re-negotiate the quality of the ones we see on AE. Well, which is it?

Me thinks if the product is dirt cheap, quality has been messed with.

If it's a tad cheaper, it's the container effect.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Unique!:

For the importer, the golden word is caution. Don't be too much in a hurry to do what everybody is doing. Do your research very well before launching out. Look out for products that you believe haven't flooded the market yet, don't go overboard in your purchases; Try out with a few samples first to gauge the response from your target market. As much as possible, if you can team up with some trusted other importers, the better for you in order to get your stuff even far cheaper than the retail prices. So much to say... Hope someone will benefit from this.
Thank u sister ,I made mention of this issue then most of people running to aliexpress now will eventually lose out.what u are ordering at 100 dollars a piece and buying it in single like 2 pieces ,big heavy traders are going to china direct to negotiate and buy thousands at the rate of 40 dollars each.I advised ppl here to come together and pool their resources together to get a competitive bargain and price.but it seems everyone wants to be a importation boss.now the tablet market I am sure is already saturated,the jewellery too because big traders are going to dubai and saudi arabia to buy.at the end of the day ppl buying from aliexpress in singles will eventually lose out.the only option available for u guys interested in importing goods is to form a solid group among urselves like an investment group and secondly have dedicated marketers from this forum or elsewhere who will be to market ur goods at competitive prices
Without these most people here are just dashing aliexpress sellers money

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
surveycash: Please please, you guys should stop dropping emails. The mail I sent to him was peculiar to his need. There is no secret anywhere.

Lol, guys love to drop their email addresses at every single chance , even if them no know why.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
@BHOLLAREMORE, Thanks man,i have finalized with the man, i have order tomorrow morning. i will pay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by obinoral(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am still a learner but have just read little in season one and i have register my email and some info with DHgate but hw can i activate my acct?, which one is better between aliexpress and DHgate? Pls am still learning and i wnt to my first business.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
klens: @BHOLLAREMORE, Thanks man,i have finalized with the man, i have order tomorrow morning. i will pay

Alright bOss, he had agreed to the price?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
obinoral: Am still a learner but have just read little in season one and i have register my email and some info with DHgate but hw can i activate my acct?, which one is better between aliexpress and DHgate? Pls am still learning and i wnt to my first business.......

Aliexpress and Alibaba is better, the respond better and quicker than DHgate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
please so many things are now been saturated, am now thinking of buying something else but am looking forward to buy ladies polo, such as Hollister and American eagle,but I have to ship sample to know better, but please can anybody say any thing about quality of their polo, may be 100% or thick polo ??

thanks

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
undecided hmm my mtn bis no wan expire again o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
mikelreal: undecided hmm my mtn bis no wan expire again o.

Lol. Like say you no like am.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
mikelreal: undecided hmm my mtn bis no wan expire again o.
shey na for ontop PC ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.