Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004332 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
How much do you have buddy? Let me know and I will help you search for a lappy on ebay and see how u can ship it.
thanks bro just want to get a budget of d amount, so i can have an target while saving and planing for it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Goto ebay and search for used laptops with Buy it Now option. There are some $50-100 laptop there buy MAKE SURE you read the description oh before you settle for one that suits you.

Goodluck!
Chibenze:
thanks bro just want to get a budget of d amount, so i can have an target while saving and planing for it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
Goto ebay and search for used laptops with Buy it Now option. There are some $50-100 laptop there buy MAKE SURE you read the description oh before you settle for one that suits you.

Goodluck!
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NaijaSklConnect: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
whatever business it is you want to do, having a mobile money account will sure aid in its growth. As we all know Naija is going cashless and we must embrace it. To grow your business, Send[REG fullname&003106]to 20220 for MTN&Airtel& Etisalat. Glo send to 31030. Welcome to a new world of business transactions.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
How much do you have buddy? Let me know and I will help you search for a lappy on ebay and see how u can ship it.

Bro abeg make una help me too.... Can i get a good laptop with $70
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adarubenyahoo: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=go4value]@all pls is any into children clothes n articles?pls indicate.this onitsha boyz no wan help o@all may this bring cheaper shippers our way....[/

@go4value. Am into that maybe u can contact me on this nums if u re seriously in need of help. +8613612770893

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
You may get but shipping fee nko? Goto ebay.com
xwebyna:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tibunmilehin: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
toluxa1:

What card did you use? I hope it's GTB. You must have received a mail that your order was closed. If it's GTB you'll have to forward that mail to GTB and give the date and amount of the transaction. Normally they'll release the funds after 48hrs. UBA na 30days at the very least o. Don't know of order banks. Click on your order number, what message do you see.
Yes I used GTB card for the payment. I was told my order was close and I should expect my money to be reverted within 7-10 working days. However since then nothing happened, so I was thinking whether the order is on course since my money wasn't released as promised. thanks for your response and I will do as you advised.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tibunmilehin: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
toluxa1:

What card did you use? I hope it's GTB. You must have received a mail that your order was closed. If it's GTB you'll have to forward that mail to GTB and give the date and amount of the transaction. Normally they'll release the funds after 48hrs. UBA na 30days at the very least o. Don't know of order banks. Click on your order number, what message do you see.
Yes I used GTB card for the payment. I was told my order was close and I should expect my money to be reverted back within 7-10 working days. However since then nothing happened, so I was thinking whether the order is on course since my money wasn't released as promised. thanks for your response and I will do as you advised.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
You may get but shipping fee nko? Goto ebay.com

How much that one fi cost, please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
For those of you with $70-150 for laptop, get your hands on Mini Laptops. You will get used ones within that range. I am seeing one right now for $75 at 'Buy It Now' feature. Sorry, I can't place link to avoid a ban.

Good luck
xwebyna:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
It may cost you any where between $20-30. Discuss with Mikkyangel of nairaland for that...
xwebyna:

How much that one fi cost, please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am seeing a toshiba for $100
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
please i need an asnswer
nairamaverick: please I would like to know if those 18k-24k yellow gold neccklace/chain on aliexpress are the same ones guys wear and the same ones mallams sell

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
It may cost you any where between $20-30. Discuss with Mikkyangel of nairaland for that...

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
For those of you with $70-150 for laptop, get your hands on Mini Laptops. You will get used ones within that range. I am seeing one right now for $75 at 'Buy It Now' feature. Sorry, I can't place link to avoid a ban.

Good luck

How can i get the link?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tibunmilehin: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
toluxa1:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
I don't know who this beatbug guy is, but he keeps putting up some insultive comments, why call someone an infant?
I blame the computer age, you just sit down and insult someone u have never met before! When in this life we don't know who is who.
The other time in mikky's section when u were having some issues and I tried calming things down that's how u insulted me in ur language (luckily for me I knew it was awka ibom/calabar and had my sister's sale girl tell me the meaning) I just laughed and didn't bother answering you.

Its a kid that insults and call people he hasn't met kids, those people deserve apologies!, stop insulting people! It won't make you a boss.

By the way, who says a 19-21 yrs old boy can't run things. No bragging @ 19 I already had 2 business and 3 staffs on my payroll, and moreover the guy never said he wants to sell ebooks, go and re-read his comment!

Stop being quick to bash people almighty old mr beatbug! If you don't have a contribution ,just save space for the thread.

Goes out to some people here too who throw insults around , please it has to stop! This is not jokes section.

I hope to see a better beatbug. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
the funclub enterprise: I don't know who this beatbug guy is, but he keeps putting up some insultive comments, why call someone an infant?
I blame the computer age, you just sit down and insult someone u have never met before! When in this life we don't know who is who.
The other time in mikky's section when u were having some issues and I tried calming things down that's how u insulted me in ur language (luckily for me I knew it was awka ibom/calabar and had my sister's sale girl tell me the meaning) I just laughed and didn't bother answering you.

Its a kid that insults and call people he hasn't met kids, those people deserve apologies!, stop insulting people! It won't make you a boss.

By the way, who says a 19-21 yrs old boy can't run things. No bragging @ 19 I already had 2 business and 3 staffs on my payroll, and moreover the guy never said he wants to sell ebooks, go and re-read his comment!

Stop being quick to bash people almighty old mr beatbug! If you don't have a contribution ,just save space for the thread.

Goes out to some people here too who throw insults around , please it has to stop! This is not jokes section.

Well said. We should always post responsibly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Send me an email through my signature.
xwebyna:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ahhh... I guess that's another onatisis or so... Too bad I have been away from this thread since last January only coming around. I guess it cos I am expecting something huge...

Thanks for the heads up, bro. Let him keep fooling himself. I doubt he could attain such fit at 19 like you did.

Fan club you are in Benin right? I go show your side if you Oblige me. I am based in Benin but serving in Ondo now.
the funclub enterprise: I don't know who this beatbug guy is, but he keeps putting up some insultive comments, why call someone an infant?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
ebay.com

type 'used laptop into the search bar' and then hit search.

When results show, select 'But it now'

and you will be fed with plethora of different laptops from $40 upwards.

Stick to good laptops with charger, battery that holds charge for longer period, good screen. Click on description because seller will explain the condition of what you want to buy so that you know what you are paying for and if it meets your criteria, buy it by sending the link to mikkyangel and negotiate pricing for purchase and shipping...

Good luck!
xwebyna:

How can i get the link?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
@2sexy so you de benin and u never holla me since make we go drink baileys and chop barbecue for one corner? Na wah oo
How's service? When you are around or free let me know. I'm very busy during week days, but my weekends are free

@all I'm really starting to feel bad with importing o! Na only me the thing de worry? Today I was reading the news and saw how much we are helping china's economy, china's gdp is increasing daily! @ an alarming rate. we are enriching our pockets but killing Nigeria in a way.
I think I will start aiming for other countries now, smaller countries, like benin republic for a start, I just got a marketer in one school there (the one nigerians are rushing to now).

Who has a clue about exporting generally? Or is there a thread on It? I will like to learn a thing or two about it. Won't mine combining both ,exporting our local products or process it to something a country may need and even exporting imported goods.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am coming by Friday and hopefully we can meet in Saturday... How is that?

You are right about China's increasing status in the world is by leaps and bounds.... But are we the only ones buying from them? I doubt it.

I think the best thing is to find out how most of this tabs are made and see if we can assemble them here and export as well. A little research wouldn't kill and we would be surprise at what we might find.

I once talked to a friend and a nairalander and I was told that they designed solar lamb in US but assemble in China and of course sell to Nigerians.

We can as well export but the rigorous procedure na hin dey make me bone am.

There is a Nigerian called kenneth Obi who once made $30,000 from exporting sesame seeds. He found the buyer via alibaba.com forum on commission fee as he sourced for them. He was paid $1000/ container.

the funclub enterprise: @2sexy so you de benin and u never holla me since make we go drink baileys and chop barbecue for one corner? Na wah oo
How's service? When you are around or free let me know. I'm very busy during week days, but my weekends are free

@all I'm really starting to feel bad with importing o! Na only me the thing de worry? Today I was reading the news and saw how much we are helping china's economy, china's gdp is increasing daily! @ an alarming rate. we are enriching our pockets but killing Nigeria in a way.
I think I will start aiming for other countries now, smaller countries, like benin republic for a start, I just got a marketer in one school there (the one nigerians are rushing to now).

Who has a clue about exporting generally? Or is there a thread on It? I will like to learn a thing or two about it. Won't mine combining both ,exporting our local products or process it to something a country may need and even exporting imported goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
ebay.com

type 'used laptop into the search bar' and then hit search.

When results show, select 'But it now'

and you will be fed with plethora of different laptops from $40 upwards.

Stick to good laptops with charger, battery that holds charge for longer period, good screen. Click on description because seller will explain the condition of what you want to buy so that you know what you are paying for and if it meets your criteria, buy it by sending the link to mikkyangel and negotiate pricing for purchase and shipping...

Good luck!

Wow... Thanks alot bro... God bless....

Already sent the mail though...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
@FCE ...

That's food for thought. The recent investment by the Chinese govt in Nigeria's economy is even more worrisome. One of the reasons that discourage intending exporters, IMO, is the exorbitant shipping rate. I once try to send a tab to China only to be told to pay N15k for a tab of N9k shipping inclusive.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
surveycash2: @FCE ...

That's food for thought. The recent investment by the Chinese govt in Nigeria's economy is even more worrisome. One of the reasons that discourage intending exporters, IMO, is the exorbitant shipping rate. I once try to send a tab to China only to be told to pay N15k for a tab of N9k shipping inclusive.

15k? Na DHL you use ni?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
@funclub,
Now u are beginning to understand.you know I told u almost 2 months ago to start exportation,I guess u didn't take me serious then.
I like ur guts and courage,but you have to start thinking out of the box,stop doing follow follow business,create ur own niche ,it may be shaky at the beginning but after some time it will pick up.you have a goldmine in ur hands which you aren't seeing,the day you see it is the day your rocket take off.
VENTURE INTO AREAS OTHERS DARE NOT GO.business is all about image.
a lasting image may take some time to clear but when it finally does it will never go away ,but a fake image will look good at first only to vanish fast.I am talking in parables,I hope u will understand me.like I always say to you ,there is only one direction for you and the sky is the limit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
BizBloke:

15k? Na DHL you use ni?

FedEx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
BizBloke:

15k? Na DHL you use ni?
fed ex charged me 9k one time like dat.. so they re all expensive
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
mikelreal: fed ex charged me 9k one time like dat.. so they re all expensive
surveycash2:

FedEx.

Ah! Sorry o. That was too high. You would have used a 3rd party shipping service though. If there's a China - Nigeria route, the flip-side is also attainable at almost same cost.

Anyway, that one don pass.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ surveycash, well I think there is always a way out will be looking at it from now till 2013 expires.

@texaco, thanks so much

@2sexy alrite , we would see this weekend, we need talk about that web page issue sef, someone I was speaking with in lagos charged me fairly , but I haven't done it yet tho.
When we see.

@everyone mikky isn't bad @ all when you get to know him (I mean for ebay shipment) , although still not as cheap as what a reseller will want but its ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.