Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006674 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
I have just replied your email

Still waiting for your reply bro....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2013
thank you
please one more thing are they the ones mallams sell to guyz?

THanks
domcarez:
they are not the same but whenever u want to import jewelries,always make sure its gold plated,silver plated or diamonds as u wish coz these are the ones that wil nt wash,they are quality per se unlike those ones wit metal,crystal etc inscription which wears off after sm days.becareful bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2013
thank you
please one more thing are they the ones mallams sell to guyz?

THanks
beatbug: i recommend gold-filled.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2013
i just wonder why we still prefer 3rd party for shopping online,if not that shipping rate of USPS to Nigeria is on the higher side i.e $40/kg,i dont think i will still be using a 3rd party (Shippyme) for my items.
Someone ask if you pay with your mastercard on Amazon, Yes!

I also make blank payment on Amazon to secure the item if i dont have money to procure it at the monent,payment maybe pending for about a week but seller wont ship it out untill payment is clear.

@funclub, a day u bought ps3 disk on ebay via mikky, i check the link & search Amazon, the used price like new was around $18 while yours was used & around $25 or so.

Laptops So cheaper as the prices are widely negotiable,i priced a Laptop tag $300 to $225 & insist the seller ship free to my suit but he decline that since he reduce the price,he cant ship free.

Competitions There are sellers competition on Amazon compare to ebay,ebay seller cannot ship a Laptop within u.s for nothing less than $15-$30 or free shippinh,but on Amazon, highest is $10 or free shipping

Buyer protection?

To me,shopping yourself is stressless & 100% safe,but 3rd party No!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2013
^^ will the seller ship to nigeria? Thats d main question, if thats possible then, we don hammer be dat.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Dykecosby:
They are just new and I haven't seen anybody shipped through them. But they appear more tech....let d competition begin!
They are not new and their service is ok just like shippyme which I think even copied from them !
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2013
mikelreal: was bout whatsappin @toluxa with the same question, mostly the buyers want the exact quantites uv got, when n how fast can they get it? Am sure the seeds re seasonal, doe i stand to be corrected.

Yes of course they are seasonal. Right now is actually planting season for most crops/grains this is not the time to source. Planting season actually varies by crops. For example there are some that a planted immediately after others are harvested. Seseme seed is usually planted around August....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2013
lord_mayor:
They are not new and their service is ok just like shippyme which I think even copied from them !
the website is so top notch. @2sexy check d website out o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2013
toluxa1:

Yes of course they are seasonal. Right now is actually planting season for most crops/grains this is not the time to source. Planting season actually varies by crops. For example there are some that a planted immediately after others are harvested. Seseme seed is usually planted around August....
so the projected time of harvest is around? Lol i know say u no be farmer, I'm just tryin to prepare a proposal for it, dats y i dae ask u question wit style.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2013
xzibukz:
lol
i buy things myself online & ship via Shippyme.
Am only asking to confirm the kind of refurbished grade they sell.Some refurbished Laptop on Adorama is not of good quality,but i have no about bestbuy grade
ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
@ xzibuks mine was $20.5 not $25 plus it was shipped free!
So I think I had a better deal there. In general I tend to prefer ebay for my buying, some things I search for are not on amazon, even if it is, very limited. Unlike ebay where I get confused sometimes.
Don't think I'm restricted to 3rd parties o! If u check my post very well u will see goods I sell that u can't trace their origins here (mikky or cvm). For a long time sef I haven't imported from china.
My sister will be going to usa this month end for a 2 weeks vacation, I just pity her o...lol...cos the things I wan pack give her com back ehn! No be joke.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2013
xzibukz: i just wonder why we still prefer 3rd party for shopping online,if not that shipping rate of USPS to Nigeria is on the higher side i.e $40/kg,i dont think i will still be using a 3rd party (Shippyme) for my items.

I also make blank payment on Amazon to secure the item if i dont have money to procure it at the monent,payment maybe pending for about a week but seller wont ship it out untill payment is clear.

@funclub, a day u bought ps3 disk on ebay via mikky, i check the link & search Amazon, the used price like new was around $18 while yours was used & around $25 or so.

Laptops So cheaper as the prices are widely negotiable,i priced a Laptop tag $300 to $225 & insist the seller ship free to my suit but he decline that since he reduce the price,he cant ship free.

Competitions There are sellers competition on Amazon compare to ebay,ebay seller cannot ship a Laptop within u.s for nothing less than $15-$30 or free shippinh,but on Amazon, highest is $10 or free shipping

Buyer protection?

To me,shopping yourself is stressless & 100% safe,but 3rd party No!!!
you changed ur shippin n bidding adress on ebay and amazon to your shippyme adress then you paid through your nigeria mastercard without changing I.P. , please Am i right?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
I guess it's time to create an export thread and let the research begin. It does not matter if we don't have sufficient info...

I will create the thread now.
will make a lotta sense.
Thinking of venturing into exportation of moringa oil and seeds, plus gallstone.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
Let me delete the thread then...

Can one delete thread on NL? Don't mind being a learner oo? wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2013
surveycash2:

grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Usiyaro: you changed ur shippin n bidding adress on ebay and amazon to your shippyme adress then you paid through your nigeria mastercard without changing I.P. , please Am i right?
is shippyme stil not a 3rd party? So whats d need of all d change change if at d end twont be delvrd directly to ur caban,or am i missin smetn?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2013
toluxa1:

ICT man don turn farmer..Na wa oo. Money sweet oo. grin Ok na, I may need 10k tonnes later this year grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=Usiyaro]I checked these sites on scamadviser for scam alerts and they are marked withing the range of 80 to 100%. Do ur research on them, cus among them are ones that offer extreme cheap shipping rate.

Allworldinternational.com
shipafrika.com
viadress.com
airseacargo
aascargo.com
speedpack.us
cargoatlantic.com
xpeditedshipping.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2013
mikelreal:
no boss, ur info is on point
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2013
mikelreal:
u fit try any of d sites i listed above if u want it shipped 2 ur caban, dey seem secure but i neva use any of dem o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Usiyaro: you changed ur shippin n bidding adress on ebay and amazon to your shippyme adress then you paid through your nigeria mastercard without changing I.P. , please Am i right?

please, answer to dis question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Na joke i dey. Delete wetin? cheesy
surveycash2:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shine1177: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
xzibukz: i just wonder why we still prefer 3rd party for shopping online,if not that shipping rate of USPS to Nigeria is on the higher side i.e $40/kg,i dont think i will still be using a 3rd party (Shippyme) for my items.

Quite agree with you; my HP laptop weighing 1.9kg that i bought through a 3rd party was charged $70 and USPS at $40/kg would have cost me $79 to my door-step i guess. The $70 i paid this 3rd party is apart the money i spent on transport within lagos to get my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PeterAruya: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hi guyz.am a novice n i jst made my first order of an android tab 4rm aliexpress.pls am i stl supos 2track my order on aliexpres afta shipment?if no,au do i trak cos am usin dhl? Pls wat is d minimum price 4 a 9 inch android tab,4000mah,dual core,bluetooth,webcam,etc.pls 4 God sake,i nid answers.stay blesd IJN.AMEN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jfad: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shine1177:

Quite agree with you; my HP laptop weighing 1.9kg that i bought through a 3rd party was charged $70 and USPS at $40/kg would have cost me $79 to my door-step i guess. The $70 i paid this 3rd party is apart the money i spent on transport within lagos to get my goods.

3rd party shipping for Laptop is usually $40, i guess you are charged buying service commission of $30
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
How many tonnes can your locality produce in a year?

If you can give some figures, then I will dive into this niche.
its really hard to say now until harvest time. sesame seed will be planted in August and won't be out till december.toluxa1 is also in the filled as he happens to be my brother.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
Na joke i dey. Delete wetin? cheesy

Ok.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
you changing no I.P brov.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Peter Aruya: Hi guyz.am a novice n i jst made my first order of an android tab 4rm aliexpress.pls am i stl supos 2track my order on aliexpres afta shipment?if no,au do i trak cos am usin dhl? Pls wat is d minimum price 4 a 9 inch android tab,4000mah,dual core,bluetooth,webcam,etc.pls 4 God sake,i nid answers.stay blesd IJN.AMEN

hi, the seller will give you a tracking number after two days of shipment.. yu'll now use the tracking to register for updates on DHL website.. DHL will snd yu mail or sms which eva yu need.
also, dhl will call yu wen yur goods arrive naija.
as for the price of yur tab, it depends on how much profit yu wanna make from it
hope this help?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Domcarez and co, I think you should try texaco1 for shipping. He is just starting and we should at least patronize him...

https://www.nairaland.com/1355730/ebay-shoppers-resellers-ibadan-abeokuta/3#16859042
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Domcarez and co, I think you should try texaco1 for shipping. He is just starting and we should at least patronize him...

https://www.nairaland.com/1355730/ebay-shoppers-resellers-ibadan-abeokuta/3#16859042
i tot texaco z one of us? As long as his charges are nt exorbitant i wil try him, let texaco gv us d details of his service....

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.