Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1011375 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Activityj: my man please don't trust this scamadviser of a thing,me i don't know if all these scam companies use to pay them to rank them high. Bros go to google type in the name of the site+scam or the name of the site+review.regards.
ok, but it doesnt mean they'r scam. Try checking chrisvicmall on either scam adviser or google then u tell me if cvm is a scam site. U might be right/wrong d only way 2 find out is 2 test em grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Lagranger: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Am glad that I read through the pages... Now I welcome myself on board...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please i need your help. I am import newbie and i want to order from aliexpress yesterday and my gtb master debit card was rejected. Can anybody suggest any other mode of payment that i can use on aliexpress.
Note; i also got to know that aliexpress is also no longer accept ubafricard for payment.
Please i need someone to help me fast
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
tobaoye: Please i need your help. I am import newbie and i want to order from aliexpress yesterday and my gtb master debit card was rejected. Can anybody suggest any other mode of payment that i can use on aliexpress.
Note; i also got to know that aliexpress is also no longer accept ubafricard for payment.
Please i need someone to help me fast

If you could carefully go through this thread, you'll be an import new lord. You may even end up lol @ your Q's
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
surveycash2:

If you could carefully go through this thread, you'll be an import new lord. You may even end up lol @ your Q's

@bold, lwkmd. New Lord indeed. grin cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
toluxa1:

I will appreciate this info too myself.

Alright. PM me then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
The problem i am having is how do i pay for order on aliexpress from nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
surveycash2 can you suggest a payment method that is really working on aliexpree
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Slaak:

9jads, olx, tradestable, google trader. Fbk etc etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
surveycash2:

I try as much as possible to evade this question because I don't want to take responsibility to any seller's inefficiencies.

There are over 1 million tabs out there and the choice of picking one is really a daunting and herculian task. Over the years, I have developed a method of screening while saving time and keeping quality.

How do you know a quality product? Or, How do you know which tablet to buy?

Here is what I do.

1. I go to Alixp

2. In the search box, I type '3G tablet PC with Sim slot'. AliXP gives me over 100, 000 tablets.

3. I click on ORDERS to arrange them in descending no of orders. Here is where I sniff the market pulse, to know what tablet has the most order.

4. I take the first three to scrutinise. Here is what I look for;
a. In-buit 3g - Once I check network/communication and I see '3G external' or 'supports 3g dongle', I close and move to the next one.

b. Feedbacks - Positive or negative. What are the complains? Are Nigerians buying this? What are their views and Alixp membership status - silver, bronze or gold?

c. Communication - Is the seller responsive? How do they handle complains? can the seller adjust price immediately realtime, while I pay immediately?

On customization, it will be difficult for 1pc tablet PC. Most of the manufactures on Alibaba have an MOQ of 1000pcs for customization. You will be luck to get 500pcs MOQ if you can chat with them. Most sellers on AliXP are trading companies who buy in bulk from Alibaba and put their names on it. So, you too can buy 500pcs @ 70usd/pc from alibaba and brand it ' dotcom_na_me_na_me'to resell on AliXP for 98usd or more.

Still on customization, if you can't buy 500pcs tab and still need it customized, Surveycash Group of Companies grin will start offering that service later this year.

The product search criteria can be used for any product in any category. If am looking for the hot-selling wristwatch, I just search and arrange the orders in descending order.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
BizBloke:

I can't say about cheap (cheap is relative), but cash on delivery? Try Tranex. You may have to register with them though.

PM me and I'll send you the details of a rep you can contact and meet in person.

Hope this helps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
tobaoye: surveycash2 can you suggest a payment method that is really working on aliexpree
Use Ecobank VISA card!!!
Thank me later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Which of the ecobank visa card can i use on aliexpress ( Visa Debit or Credit Card)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cashsurvey2 which of the Ecobank card (Debit card, Silver or Gold) I will really appreciate it if you can be specific
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
@bizbloke tnx for the help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
I went to Ecobank site and saw quite a range of visa cards such as (visa debit, silver, gold and cashxpress) and I don't really know the one that will be accepted for payment on aliexpress. Someone should help me solve this problem

I need to know, because if you go to the bank, they will tell you all their cards are acceptable for all internet / online payment which may not be true. That is what UBA said only to discovered that ubafricard is no longer accepted on aliexpress.

Someone should please help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2013
tobaoye: Cashsurvey2 which of the Ecobank card (Debit card, Silver or Gold) I will really appreciate it if you can be specific
I use GTB so don't know about Ecobank visa. Do you want to just shop online mr you want to start importation business? What do you want to buy?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:15am On Jul 19, 2013
tobaoye: Which of the ecobank visa card can i use on aliexpress ( Visa Debit or Credit Card)
VISA Debit!!!
Just collect the card, change ur PIN and start importing.
No token required, no special activation required.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2013
weezii: @bizbloke tnx for the help.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2013
surveycash2:

I try as much as possible to evade this question because I don't want to take responsibility to any seller's inefficiencies.

There are over 1 million tabs out there and the choice of picking one is really a daunting and herculian task. Over the years, I have developed a method of screening while saving time and keeping quality.

How do you know a quality product? Or, How do you know which tablet to buy?

Here is what I do.

1. I go to Alixp

2. In the search box, I type '3G tablet PC with Sim slot'. AliXP gives me over 100, 000 tablets.

3. I click on ORDERS to arrange them in descending no of orders. Here is where I sniff the market pulse, to know what tablet has the most order.

4. I take the first three to scrutinise. Here is what I look for;
a. In-buit 3g - Once I check network/communication and I see '3G external' or 'supports 3g dongle', I close and move to the next one.

b. Feedbacks - Positive or negative. What are the complains? Are Nigerians buying this? What are their views and Alixp membership status - silver, bronze or gold?

c. Communication - Is the seller responsive? How do they handle complains? can the seller adjust price immediately realtime, while I pay immediately?

On customization, it will be difficult for 1pc tablet PC. Most of the manufactures on Alibaba have an MOQ of 1000pcs for customization. You will be luck to get 500pcs MOQ if you can chat with them. Most sellers on AliXP are trading companies who buy in bulk from Alibaba and put their names on it. So, you too can buy 500pcs @ 70usd/pc from alibaba and brand it ' dotcom_na_me_na_me'to resell on AliXP for 98usd or more.

Still on customization, if you can't buy 500pcs tab and still need it customized, Surveycash Group of Companies grin will start offering that service later this year.

The product search criteria can be used for any product in any category. If am looking for the hot-selling wristwatch, I just search and arrange the orders in descending order.

Bro, what do u have to say about those dual sim tablets
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2013
2sexy.us:
Goto ebay and search for used laptops with Buy it Now option. There are some $50-100 laptop there buy MAKE SURE you read the description oh before you settle for one that suits you.

Goodluck!
plz after doin dis how 'll i ship down to nigeria. .nd a cheap one. .rily dnt get d shippyme stuff
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olaleke1(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2013
AMAZING NEW DISCOVERY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET PAID FOR CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY & ACTIVELY IMPACTING LIVES IN A HIGH TRAFFIC FORUM LIKE THIS ONE? AND GUESS WHO PAYS YOU MONTHLY CHECKS FOR DOING THIS…GOOGLE HERSELF! YOU WILL GET PAID THROUGH HER ADSENSE PROGRAMME…YOU DON’T EVEN NEED A WEBSITE TO BE EARNING DAILY VIA GOOGLE ADSENSE!!
INTRIGUED? TEXT “INTERESTED” TO 08035451250 FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by opeolukoya: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2013
olaleke1: AMAZING NEW DISCOVERY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET PAID FOR CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY & ACTIVELY IMPACTING LIVES IN A HIGH TRAFFIC FORUM LIKE THIS ONE? AND GUESS WHO PAYS YOU MONTHLY CHECKS FOR DOING THIS…GOOGLE HERSELF! YOU WILL GET PAID THROUGH HER ADSENSE PROGRAMME…YOU DON’T EVEN NEED A WEBSITE TO BE EARNING DAILY VIA GOOGLE ADSENSE!!
INTRIGUED? TEXT “INTERESTED” TO 08035451250 FOR MORE DETAILS.
abeg who is this now create your own thread now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
9free:
VISA Debit!!!
Just collect the card, change ur PIN and start importing.
No token required, no special activation required.......
9free did you make any payment on aliexpress between monday 15-07-2013 and now with your ecobank visa debit card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
DTalented:

Bro, what do u have to say about those dual sim tablets
Am not a fan for obvious reason.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
surveycash: I use GTB so don't know about Ecobank visa. Do you want to just shop online mr you want to start importation business? What do you want to buy?
I want to join you in the importation biz.
Cashsurvey did you use your gtbank debit card to make payment on aliexpress between monday 15-07-2013 and now because my was rejected.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ellarry(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
^^^^ tobaoye , i think u'll do urself a lot of good by taking ur tym to go through d previous season ot this thread! Shikena
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
tobaoye:
I want to join you in the importation biz.
Cashsurvey did you use your gtbank debit card to make payment on aliexpress between monday 15-07-2013 and now because my was rejected.
Made multiple payments yesterday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
tobaoye:
9free did you make any payment on aliexpress between monday 15-07-2013 and now with your ecobank visa debit card.
Bros, these ur JAMB questions don dey too much oooo....
YES..., I mad payments on Tuesday this week and one this morning and they were all successful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
surveycash:
Made multiple payments yesterday.
Thgank you. I will contact my bank to find out the problem because uptill now my card is still been rejected
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
9free:
Bros, these ur JAMB questions don dey too much oooo....
YES..., I mad payments on Tuesday this week and one this morning and they were all successful
Thank you. Bros no vex you know as newbie concern especially one that is encountering problem.
Expect more questions. ah ah ah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
tobaoye:
Thank you. Bros no vex you know as newbie concern especially one that is encountering problem.
Expect more questions. ah ah ah
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.