Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1009242 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
neroflo57:
am in lag,i wanna send 2 abj
go to ojuelegba there are about 20 buses goin to abuja . . walk into any transport company meet with the driver talk to him. .will charge like 5h collect his number and also give him the receiver number . . . .
once he reach abj he will call your client. . . .

note . abc drivers are too strict they don't allow such. and if at all you will want to use them. try and do it behind management back. .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
I know i might be taking you guys back but please just bear with me and my question or statements
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
To buy goods on line 1.) I need a card from gtb, uba or ecobank or any other bank that their cards is accepted 2.) The product i want to buy 3.) A seller who has a lot positive feed back
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Toroze: To buy goods on line 1.) I need a card from gtb, uba or ecobank or any other bank that their cards is accepted 2.) The product i want to buy 3.) A seller who has a lot positive feed back
you close sha but that's not all. . .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
My bro what else do i need? And if i where to order by nipost how would i go about it or would it be among the shiping options and do they deliver to the address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
9free:
Fear been don dey catch me. You just watered my nerves.

Boss. Wetin apun nah. You order created?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Toroze: My bro what else do i need? And if i where to order by nipost how would i go about it or would it be among the shiping options and do they deliver to the address
please try and review about 10pages before this. . .you might fine something more to add to you knowledge. . . .no one can really start from the top. . . . .lets do it this way.
is your money ready
do you have an item in mind
do you have a credit card
can you be patient
!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
@MAYORALL yours may be fine but mine isn't. Try installing heavy applications let's see. I love the Tab but.... anyone that sees it wish to have it, I'm not a novice in electrical appliances.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
klens: @MAYORALL yours may be fine but mine isn't. Try installing heavy applications let's see. I love the Tab but.... anyone that sees it wish to have it, I'm not a novice in electrical appliances.
electrical appliances? Tab Pc? Hmmmn!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Anyone has experience with Aoson tablet? I learnt is a top brand in china I just ordered for two
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
twinskenny: Anyone has experience with Aoson tablet? I learnt is a top brand in china I just ordered for two
will check it now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
klens: @MAYORALL yours may be fine but mine isn't. Try installing heavy applications let's see. I love the Tab but.... anyone that sees it wish to have it, I'm not a novice in electrical appliances.

hopefully this x7 tab issue is being cleared.....as i was abt to order 1 before klens feedback. Anybody else using it aside from mayorall and klens, pls comment

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2013

Hello guys,

I have good news for you. I am working on launching a procurement service for phablet. I have seen the reviews, feedbacks and comments on the created x7 phablet and I have broker a deal to get it for you @ a cheaper price.

Created x7 + Accessories + keyboard case + shipping to Lagos Nigeria = N24, 275
MOQ = 3pcs

How it works

1. Go to discountedgadgets.gnbo.com.ng

2. Click on Our products

3. Select Hot selling Created x7 Phablet

4. Click on the blue icon to add to cart

5. At the top right hand corner, modify the quantity. MOQ is 3

6. Click 'place order'. Enter your email, phone number and NL username under 'special note'

7. We will receive your order and then give you bank details to pay.

So keep the orders coming in. Call 08038908102 for inquiries

@ Tolu, Manutd19, twinskenny, 9free na wuna go be my 1st customers oo

Special bonuses awaits beta testers of this service.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Y'all should try Ainol Novo its a Solid Brand for Tablets
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
surveycash:
Hello guys,

I have good news for you. I am working on launching a procurement service for phablet. I have seen the reviews, feedbacks and comments on the created x7 phablet and I have broker a deal to get it for you @ a cheaper price.

Created x7 + Accessories + keyboard case + shipping to Lagos Nigeria = N24, 275
MOQ = 3pcs

How it works

1. Go to discountedgadgets.gnbo.com.ng

2. Click on Our products

3. Select Hot selling Created x7 Phablet

4. Click on the blue icon to add to cart

5. At the top right hand corner, modify the quantity. MOQ is 3

6. Click 'place order'. Enter your email, phone number and NL username under 'special note'

7. We will receive your order and then give you bank details to pay.

So keep the orders coming in. Call 08038908102 for inquiries

@ Tolu, Manutd19, twinskenny, 9free na wuna go be my 1st customers oo

Special bonuses awaits beta testers of this service.

My Oga, na you be the man!!!!!!
BTW: I no see the icon ooohhh. Abi na my phone dey hide am?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
In fact, Which one is the best among Created, Freelander, Allwinner, and Pipo and others?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2013
DTalented: In fact, Which one is the best among Created, Freelander, Allwinner, and Pipo and others?
Including LEVINO, SANEI and AOSON
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2013
DTalented: In fact, Which one is the best among Created, Freelander, Allwinner, and pipo and others?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Akjerry:

to all of you using NIPOST whenever an agent calls you. do well to save his number. .and create a strong relationship with him,and appreciate.(recharge card) that way when next your item arrives he will be glad to call you. . . .

It is tit bits of experience based information like this that make this thread deeply rich. Some of the 'normal conversation' we have over many months cannot be summed up in any ebook.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 2:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Finally my watches are now in Nigeria, it took about 35 days for it arrive through china post.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
My Oga, na you be the man!!!!!!
BTW: I no see the icon ooohhh. Abi na my phone dey hide am?

Ah, then send a mail to hassanismail1st@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2013
pls watch tips......Can someone give any tips on good watches to buy?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2013
@surveycash....will call you on that tab
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Just entrd lagos, got an interview..so na here all our ogas at d top base, wahala state
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Surveycash. You don make me to a lot of wahala ooooo. That process you mentioned above is not working. Pls have sent you a mail and I want υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ urgent reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2013
xwebyna:

Please someone should respond, thanks
how many
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2013
toluxa1:

It is tit bits of experience based information like this that make this thread deeply rich. Some of the 'normal conversation' we have over many months cannot be summed up in any ebook.
loyal to the thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2013
xwebyna:

1, just for personal use
thought you were buying in bulk would have suggested . . . .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello house, is asus Eee netbook with original packaing worth buying at 145$? Pls advice before I go for it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.