Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005406 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:

Seen. Nice gown though not the best selling on Alixp currently. Below is the best selling gown. You can get this for around N16k instead of N31k for the earlier one you posted.

I no see any link ooohhh.... Abeg repost am. It's urgent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Does one need to have an account with them before it is issued?

Does it mean that UBA Africard is no longer accepted on aliexpress?

9free:
NO. Aliexpress only accepts Ecobank VISA card. Go to any branch and ask them to issue you a VISA card linked to your account. They will charge you only N1,000 for it. Note that it will take btw 4-5days for you to get it.
Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Does one need to have an account with them before it is issued?

Does it mean that UBA Africard is no longer accepted on aliexpress?

[size=16pt]Yes!!!![/size]. A normal savings account will do. Also if you're opening a new account, tell them to issue you the VISA card and not Verve because by default they are programmed to issue out the Verve card.
I use that account solely for online transaction.
My Life saving dey cool for GTB..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:

Nice one..I have suggested we buy the created x7 on page 170. Responses are coming in already. 1st order will be placed on 5th of August, 2013.

You brought this suggestion on page 170, while 2sexy brought his on page 171. You seem to be quite knowledgeable about tabs, which is an advantage for all who want to tap into that market to get better deals on wholesales. I think people who are interested in tabs should team up with you to bring it in way cheaper than they're probably doing at the moment,, without compromising on quality.

On the other hand, there are some of us who don't know anything about tabs, and who would like to explore other opportunities on AE. I suggest other such people can also form a team with a team lead, perhaps someone like 2sexy or any other active person here. We can all jointly bring on suggestions of what to bring in, then eventually settle for something, after due research has been done.

My thoughts....

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
I have tablet PC and Solar Lamps in mind but if you know of a better option with good market demand, you can also state it.

Thank you.

There are quite a number of things that will probably sell well. Anything power, ie the solar lamps should be quite ok. Still thinking though...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Unique!:

You brought this suggestion on page 170, while 2sexy brought his on page 171. You seem to be quite knowledgeable about tabs, which is an advantage for all who want to tap into that market to get better deals on wholesales. I think people who are interested in tabs should team up with you to bring it in way cheaper than they're probably doing at the moment,, without compromising on quality.

On the other hand, there are some of us who don't know anything about tabs, and who would like to explore other opportunities on AE. I suggest other such people can also form a team with a team lead, perhaps someone like 2sexy or any other active person here. We can all jointly bring on suggestions of what to bring in, then eventually settle for something, after due research has been done.

My thoughts....
finally people are seeing the sense in what i have been saying all along ,team up together and pool ur resources together in terms of funds and knowledge , that is the only way you can forge ahead , all this 1 piece or 2 pieces purchases will not last .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cuteng(f): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
Thanks. Please drop your e-mail cos I can't find it in your signature.
My email is missycuteng@yahoo.com.hk
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
We could have departments that will handle various segments. E.g : Purchasing, shipping, advertising(I can handle online advertising and marketing), etc...

What do you guys think... Let's begin!

#still thinking
texaco1:
finally people are seeing the sense in what i have been saying all along ,team up together and pool ur resources together in terms of funds and knowledge , that is the only way you can forge ahead , all this 1 piece or 2 pieces purchases will not last .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cuteng(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
cuteng: Hello house, my products have arrived and its for sell,
1. 10" Android tablet pc with keyboard leather case
2. 7" Android call function tablet pc with keyboard leather case.
If interested in any, pls call
Thanks.
I want to sell them off, anyone interested pls holla @ me

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yeah, right...

Survey cash is a don within that niche.
Unique!:

My thoughts....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
texaco1:
A move in the right direction I must confess but we must look at it from all perspective before venturing into it. Know it that some products that one can easily sell in one location(i.e Lagos, PH, ABJ) might be quite difficult for somebody else to sell another location(Makurdi, Kd,Bauchi). In essence we have consider/study the different markets and know their peculiar needs in other to come up with product(s) that will satisfy them and also at affordable prices.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
A move in the right direction I must confess but we must look at it from all perspective before venturing into it. Know it that some products that one can easily sell in one location(i.e Lagos, PH, ABJ) might be quite difficult for somebody else to sell another location(Makurdi, Kd,Bauchi). In essence we have consider/study the different markets and know their peculiar needs in other to come up with product(s) that will satisfy them and also at affordable prices.
what you need is just 3
one you need people that have finance ,
secondly you need people that know about it
thirdly u need people that can market
i have said it not everybody can or should be an importer , if mr A is ready to put down 100k for the tea m to work with and a profit margin is agreed upon which must not fail , maybe 10% that is cool , there are many people that have idle funds and they dont know what to do with it and if they know you guys are credible they wont mind putting the cash down ,
the second group are the people that do the buying or that knows about the products that will move they can also double up as the marketers they bring it down and sell ,
the only thing is there will not be too much profit, but it will be constant and that is the real name in business , constant turn over is the key to successful business not one hit profit on one item
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
cuteng:
My email is missycuteng@yahoo.com.hk
Mail sent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:

Nice one..I have suggested we buy the created x7 on page 170. Responses are coming in already. 1st order will be placed on 5th of August, 2013.

from your post on page 170, you mean buying from you @cheap rate and not joint purchase.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
you can divide urself up , you guys dont need to be in one place , if you bring in 500 pieces of tablets , that will amount to less than 20 unit per state ,but doing solo buying wont and doesnt last . team up and pool ur cash togheter that is the only way yopu can compete with alaba traders, they always team up and they bring their cash together and send one of them to china , he will even get it cheaper than any online bargain and they bring it in , your own cost price of their item will eventually be their own selling price , so tell me how can u compete ?
well it is up to you guys , it is ur call i wish you guys the best
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oga surveycash, please treat my case biko oooo.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
texaco1: you can divide urself up , you guys dont need to be in one place , if you bring in 500 pieces of tablets , that will amount to less than 20 unit per state ,but doing solo buying wont and doesnt last . team up and pool ur cash togheter that is the only way yopu can compete with alaba traders, they always team up and they bring their cash together and send one of them to china , he will even get it cheaper than any online bargain and they bring it in , your own cost price of their item will eventually be their own selling price , so tell me how can u compete ?
well it is up to you guys , it is ur call i wish you guys the best
Thank ooooohhh..... But give us more time to chew on it and digest the details therein....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls guys who knows abou original proffessional digital camera? I need link to buy one for my Customer . he needs it for his business. urgent pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by malaoluolateju: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
@twinskenny wow! Free shipping in 23 days! Am Suprised. Was it from dhgate or aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Someone else should check on this x7 issue. can't use mine for 2hrs. with 3g 20% brighness
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:

Thanks for the explanation Mayor. It means you are using the created mtk8377 X7, dual sim, 1gb ram ddr3 and 8gb hdd. How much did you get it down to Nigeria?

The first order cost me $165 plus DHL fast 8 days shipping. I ordered for two at the second time that cost me $320 plus DHL shipping and lots of gifts.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
I think say na only me see am o
DTalented:

from your post on page 170, you mean buying from you @cheap rate and not joint purchase.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
klens: pls guys who knows abou original proffessional digital camera? I need link to buy one for my Customer . he needs it for his business. urgent pls
i do.
canon or Nikon?
fx or dx or dslr Camera?
i presently have Nikon d40, Nikon d5000 & Nikon d90.
All for sales,
check my profile for contact.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Just seeing a great idea once more on this thread come alive.
Pull resources together and gain the market.
My advice.
Gather as many people as possible to deposit a total sum sufficient enough to procure about 200 tabs. And ask the manufacturer to brand it. Say "NairaTab", NairaPad"

Set aside some money for aggressive advertising even on nairaland ads. Create a Facebook page for the brand and also use Facebook ads.

Arrange a delivery team in few states.

Make it transparent enough.

The sky is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
klens: pls guys who knows abou original proffessional digital camera? I need link to buy one for my Customer . he needs it for his business. urgent pls

Check this link If you want to buy from Aliexpress,

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/16Mega-Pixel-digital-camera-5XOptical-zoom-2-7-Screen-HDMI-Video-rechargable-battery-AC-Charger-Free/701688618.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yup...

Listed products:

mini-washing machine

tablets

solar lamps

what other products do you know of?

C. whyte:
Just seeing a great idea once more on this thread come alive.
Pull resources together and gain the market.
My advice.
Gather as many people as possible to deposit a total sum sufficient enough to procure about 200 tabs. And ask the manufacturer to brand it. Say "NairaTab", NairaPad"

Set aside some money for aggressive advertising even on nairaland ads. Create a Facebook page for the brand and also use Facebook ads.

Arrange a delivery team in few states.

Make it transparent enough.

The sky is just the beginning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:

Don't be confused a.A.K. Am referring to the MTK8377 full options + leather case for N24, 275 only.

Attached is the link to the tab. Have you seen a tab with 100% feedback? Here you have it.
tanx boss,I just needed to be sure
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semanose: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=xwebyna][/quote]
From my own experience with android laptops, they are not worth the buy. They can be cute and nice at first then u find out how rigid the structure is. Though I must admit, it opens multimedia files very fast and streaming of videos are good if u are browsing using wifi. The batteries drain fast and the charger is not strong. But I will be checking out a 10 inch netbook from a reliable supplier to check out the worth. When I get my order I will let you know what's up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mini washing machine

tablets.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semanose: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
For those looking for tabs from a verified manufacturing electronic company with 24 hours customer care support check: www.chinablong.cn. Chat with Clover easily on whatsap +8613480923974. Tell her that you are from choice and she will be free with you. I have used CVM with her and Dhl, so she knows the process
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
We could have departments that will handle various segments. E.g : Purchasing, shipping, advertising(I can handle online advertising and marketing), etc...

What do you guys think... Let's begin!

#still thinking
that's nice why dont we create a thread for that, exchange our contact (phone num# B.B Pin, Facebook i.d) and start something. But First who will creat the thread and bring us all together? Thinkng...... OGA SurveyCash our OGA @ The Top can do that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.