Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005431 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
a.A.K:
I am really confused about this created x7.I have seen one wit processor Mtk8377 and mtk6589.which one exactly are we talking about o.

Check my offer on page 170
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ib4ola(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
its possible but will need list of product to look at. Together we can

2s£xy:
Hello Friends...

I was thinking if we could come together and contribute 10K each and then order for some/any product(s) in large quantity, ship to naija, share it among ourselves and sell individually or collectively...

It's just a rough idea that just came to mind and I haven't given much thought to it yet.

This could help some folks start in a big way.

What do you guys think?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yes... Thank you.

I wanted to see if someone could buy the idea and also encourage it before I create a thread specifically for it and not derail this thread.

Does anyone here support this idea apart from my bro? It doesn't matter if you will participate or not, but what do you think about the idea? A company might be built with just this small move!

I need supports.

ib4ola: its possible but will need list of product to look at. Together we can

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
JECU: pls i need help here.after adding my selected item n place in my cart,it will keep showing this seller does not ship to this destination.but when i chat and ask d seller,dey said dey do.can someone help to clearify me on what to do .thnks

If i were you, i will forget about the seller and go for another one. Must he forget to add your great country [Nigeria] to his listing. May be he don't like doing biz with your country. i will Find another seller unless he is the only one selling the product there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Sexy, if just 5 members can subscribe to that offer on pg 170, we'll all be amazed @ what we can achieve collectively. I invite you all to look into it and let's do it together. People have already shown interest.

The first order will be placed on August 5, 2013. If you want to be among the first set, you need to have registered your interest by making payment not later than August 2, 2013.

Together, we can achieve more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:
Hello guys,

I have good news for you. I am working on launching a procurement service for phablet. I have seen the reviews, feedbacks and comments on the created x7 phablet and I have broker a deal to get it for you @ a cheaper price.

Created x7 + Accessories + keyboard case + shipping to Lagos Nigeria = N24, 275
MOQ = 3pcs

How it works

1. Go to discountedgadgets.gnbo.com.ng

2. Click on Our products

3. Select Hot selling Created x7 Phablet

4. Click on the blue icon to add to cart

5. At the top right hand corner, modify the quantity. MOQ is 3

6. Click 'place order'. Enter your email, phone number and NL username under 'special note'

7. We will receive your order and then give you bank details to pay.

So keep the orders coming in. Call 08038908102 for inquiries

@ Tolu, Manutd19, twinskenny, 9free na wuna go be my 1st customers oo

Special bonuses awaits beta testers of this service.

The summary of the above is that, you can get the phablet + keybaord case for N24, 275 from us instead of N26, 235 if you are buying it yourself.

You can register your interest by mailing hassanismail1st@gmail.com.

Thanks wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash: @Sexy, if just 5 members can subscribe to that offer on pg 170, we'll all be amazed @ what we can achieve collectively. I invite you all to look into it and let's do it together. People have already shown interest.

The first order will be placed on August 5, 2013. If you want to be among the first set, you need to have registered your interest by making payment not later than August 2, 2013.

Together, we can achieve more.
Chairman, I don find you for whatsapp tire ooohhhh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
Chairman, I don find you for whatsapp tire ooohhhh

I be village boy oo. I no sabi all these stuffs - bbm,2go, whatsapp, meebo, twitter etc. Seems I need to go to school because this question 'Are you on bbm?' don dey full my inbox grin

Na ma PIN be this 08050568713 or hassanismail1st@gmail.com. That's all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cuteng(f): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
Madam, which brand or from which store(s) I fit get good wedding gowns from Abeg, reply sharp sharperly because I get plans.. cheesy cheesy
I got it from dhgate, saw a lot at aliexpress but liked this particular design at dhgate.if u need d store link, then send me an email and I will send it to ur email when am on system.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
cuteng:
I got it from dhgate, saw a lot at aliexpress but liked this particular design at dhgate.if u need d store link, then send me an email and I will send it to ur email when am on system.
Thanks. Please drop your e-mail cos I can't find it in your signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello house, is asus Eee netbook with original packaing worth buying at 145$? Pls advice before I go for it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
surveycash:

Check my offer on page 170
I have seen it but that's not the real issue on ground. Based on klens feedback I got curious and started searching online only to discover the same brand(created x7) comes wit 2 different processors.what I want now is, which one r we buying.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
mayorall:

Haha. Guy that's a big lie. I left the battery for good 48hrs without browsing, it still remain 50%. Check your socket if not charging while using. By the way, how many hours did you charge it before you started using it the day you got it?.
pls let us know the exact spec of your tab.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello Friends...

I was thinking if we could come together and contribute 10K each and then order for some/any product(s) in large quantity, ship to naija, share it among ourselves and sell individually or collectively...

It's just a rough idea that just came to mind and I haven't given much thought to it yet.

This could help some folks start in a big way.

What do you guys think?

what product are you planning to go for?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Make unna help me see o I pay for 7 item and this china girl send only 2 of the item o see me see problem, who don experience this b4 I beg let me know house. angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
princeuk21: Make unna help me see o I pay for 7 item and this china girl send only 2 of the item o see me see problem, who don experience this b4 I beg let me know house. angry
OYO bros....
[size=16pt]Call her, e-mail her, text her, use trade manager & chat with her.[/size]
anyone above that works for you...... grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
OYO bros....
[size=16pt]Call her, e-mail her, text her, use trade manager & chat with her.[/size]
anyone above that works for you...... grin
this girl wan carry me play, I no go accept say I don receive my order or I go better open dispute. See me see china angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
a.A.K:
I have seen it but that's not the real issue on ground. Based on klens feedback I got curious and started searching online only to discover the same brand(created x7) comes wit 2 different processors.what I want now is, which one r we buying.

Don't be confused a.A.K. Am referring to the MTK8377 full options + leather case for N24, 275 only.

Attached is the link to the tab. Have you seen a tab with 100% feedback? Here you have it.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
a.A.K:
pls let us know the exact spec of your tab.

Created Mtk 8377 is dual sim, created MTK6377 is a single sim. There are now two created mtk8377 X7. We have X7 and X7s. X7 is 1GB ram and 8GB internal memory, X7s is 512mb ram and 4GB internal memory. So you gat be smart open your eye so the guy won't change the link while adjusting the price. He tried doing that for me but I caught him. I got X7.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
mayorall:

Created Mtk 8377 is dual sim, created MTK6377 is a single sim. There are now two created mtk8377 X7. We have X7 and X7s. X7 is 1GB ram and 8GB internal memory, X7s is 512mb ram and 4GB internal memory. So you gat be smart open your eye so the guy won't change the link while adjusting the price. He tried doing that for me but I caught him. I got X7.

Thanks for the explanation Mayor. It means you are using the created mtk8377 X7, dual sim, 1gb ram ddr3 and 8gb hdd. How much did you get it down to Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
cuteng:
Cuteng, and other babes for this house make una help me check whether this wedding gown make sense. I wan use am do gift for somebody: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-TOP-Design-Elegant-Sheath-Bow-Sash-Lace-Sleeveless-Formal-Long-Gown-2012-Wedding-Dress/543863621.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oliverjiad(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
MEET UR LICENSE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT TO CLEAR YOUR IMPORTED GOODS FROM THE NIGERIAN PORT WITH NO HAZZLE,08184364147 OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please i don't know method payment to choose on aliexpress because my ecobank card bears verve.
Is verve card thesame with visa or debit card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
OK. I've actually been watching from the sidelines. I would like 2-Sexy to respond to those who have been asking this question: what product do you want to buy? This will help take this further from the thinking to the planning stage. Others who have ideas could also chip in. Like I earlier suggested pages back, it's a better way to deal than the solo many people have been doing on here. Let us weigh in on the advantage that wholesales give for better deals.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Unique!:
...Like I earlier suggested pages back, it's a better way to deal than the solo many people have been doing on here. Let us weigh in on the advantage that wholesales give for better deals.

Nice one..I have suggested we buy the created x7 on page 170. Responses are coming in already. 1st order will be placed on 5th of August, 2013.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
9free:
Cuteng, and other babes for this house make una help me check whether this wedding gown make sense. I wan use am do gift for somebody: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-TOP-Design-Elegant-Sheath-Bow-Sash-Lace-Sleeveless-Formal-Long-Gown-2012-Wedding-Dress/543863621.html

Seen. Nice gown though not the best selling on Alixp currently. Below is the best selling gown. You can get this for around N16k instead of N31k for the earlier one you posted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Why did you place picture for people to see? At least that will give an idea of what is on ground.

However, the way you wrote it seem like someone is buying one product from you. It didn't seem like a jointed effort to ship in large quantity.
surveycash:

Nice one..I have suggested we buy the created x7 on page 170. Responses are coming in already. 1st order will be placed on 5th of August, 2013.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
I have tablet PC and Solar Lamps in mind but if you know of a better option with good market demand, you can also state it.

Thank you.
Unique!:
OK. I've actually been watching from the sidelines. I would like 2-Sexy to respond to those who have been asking this question: what product do you want to buy? This will help take this further from the thinking to the planning stage. Others who have ideas could also chip in. Like I earlier suggested pages back, it's a better way to deal than the solo many people have been doing on here. Let us weigh in on the advantage that wholesales give for better deals.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
tobaoye: Please i don't know method payment to choose on aliexpress because my ecobank card bears verve.
Is verve card thesame with visa or debit card.
[size=16pt][b]NO[/b][/size]. Aliexpress only accepts Ecobank VISA card. Go to any branch and ask them to issue you a VISA card linked to your account. They will charge you only N1,000 for it. Note that it will take btw 4-5days for you to get it.
Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
I have tablet PC and Solar Lamps in mind but if you know of a better option with good market demand, you can also state it.

Thank you

DTalented:

what product are you planning to go for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.