Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003108 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Unique!:

Please someone, help me with this.
no, dont open dispute yet. whats is the problem? what is the tracking number? and tracking website or which shipping did he use? when last did you chat with the seller? what did he say?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2013
sunnychykes: @surveycash,mayorall,klens,beatbug i really need ur consent on these tab.i wish to make payment tomorrow on this tab:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-1-inch-Sanei-N10-Dual-core-QUALCOMM-Cortex-A9-Quad-Core-GPU-IPS-built-in/659850679.html
my customer ask me to get him 10 inches tab
It depends on your budget, base on people's review the Tab is ok for its price, but you can buy the quad core version, i placed order since last week, if you want to go higher, order for pipo m9 3g pro, it will cost you arnd 50k+ including shipping,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candiva2013(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Soyedele1:
I beg to disagree My Boss. Pls, kindly go tru deir thread and you gonna see for yourself. When I first started my importation business, cvm came to mind but due to the number of complaints I saw on their thread, I went for bizbloke. I should be their first set or second set of customers and I was happy. I respect them for one thing which is communication. They will update you when ur order is placed, arrives china office, shipped to nigeria Etc but I'm nt saying they are d best but a trial will convince you.
I tried to visit bizbloke.com and its a french site or is that not the bizbloke you are talking about.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2013
I've been silent all this while reading from page 0 of season 1 and now i'm finally at page 180 of season 2. I have to commend you all for the information disclosed here. Special thanks to all my ogas at the top. I made a test order for a watch on aliX with free shipping via china post four days ago and paid with my payoneer mastercard while i wait for next monday to get my access visa card from access bank. Waiting for my watch to arrive to see how long it will take to get here in owerri. Keeping my Fingers crossed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
beatbug: no, dont open dispute yet. whats is the problem? what is the tracking number? and tracking website or which shipping did he use? when last did you chat with the seller? what did he say?
the only thing required is the tracking number, n it seems smetn is wrong with it. the trackin is up dere. scrol up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
chygoz3: I've been silent all this while reading from page 0 of season 1 and now i'm finally at page 180 of season 2. I have to commend you all for the information disclosed here. Special thanks to all my ogas at the top. I made a test order for a watch on aliX with free shipping via china post four days ago and paid with my payoneer mastercard while i wait for next monday to get my access visa card from access bank. Waiting for my watch to arrive to see how long it will take to get here in owerri. Keeping my Fingers crossed.
nice one bro. It will arrive sooner than you think especially if the seller used Hong kong post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2013
mikelreal: the only thing required is the tracking number, n it seems smetn is wrong with it. the trackin is up dere. scrol up

something is soo wrong.

he probably hasn't shipped it, maybe he just put a decoy tracking number.

A dispute would fire his aarhse up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2013
weezii:
nice one bro. It will arrive sooner than you think especially if the seller used Hong kong post
Unfortunately he used china post although i specified using hongkong post as the shipping method. He said hongkong post would cost extra $2 when i had a chat with him after he had shipped it. I didn't mind much though because it was just a $4 watch and it is a test order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Imanuelle:

something is wrong .
CCreate a dispute. Then tell the Chinese Man to track it himself.
I just realized that these shops switch to panic mode when you open a dispute with them.

I still have one filling my mailbox with plpleas.pleas.

Thanks. I met with the same brick wall when I tried tracking and immediately suspected foul play. I'll do as you advised. Fingers crossed... you can imagine, this is my first free shipping import, and I'm getting this already! But no way a Chinese man will outsmart me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Unique!:

Thanks. I met with the same brick wall when I tried tracking and immediately suspected foul play. I'll do as you advised. Fingers crossed... you can imagine, this is my first free shipping import, and I'm getting this already! But no way a Chinese man will outsmart me.
don't forget to leave him a very bad feedback just to help other he intend playing around with.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
I intend to do just that. He really thinks he's smart. Now going through the feedback rating, I realise he actually doesn't have any. But today, he don jam wahala with me angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
chygoz3:
Unfortunately he used china post although i specified using hongkong post as the shipping method. He said hongkong post would cost extra $2 when i had a chat with him after he had shipped it. I didn't mind much though because it was just a $4 watch and it is a test order.
be patient then
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Complains, arguements, insults!!! Are they also part of importation if not, why then wunt there be peace, maturity and undastanding in the house?? like me We musn't post always if we have nothing important 2 say, just come online view and logout no stress! No arguement, no insults, no.. no.. no..!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
candiva2013: I tried to visit bizbloke.com and its a french site or is that not the bizbloke you are talking about.
So Funny grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/pre-order-product-aliexpress-dhgate-etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Unique!:
I intend to do just that. He really thinks he's smart. Now going through the feedback rating, I realise he actually doesn't have any. But today, he don jam wahala with me angry
now thats ur mistake number one.. You bought smetn from a seller with NO rating?? Lol dats like gointu to a new shop wit no customers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
My one cent for those looking for alternative to Chrisvic is that they should really analyze any shipping they find very well, because every shipping company do have their shortcomings (devil known is always better than new angel), when we try to analyze some other shipping company from China now, most of them cannot be an alternative to CHRISVICMALL.

It will really be good to see another shipping company that can compete with Chrisvic in order for them to improve on their communication and service (Though I never have problem with them since I started using them about 9 months ago because I communicate with Elena personally on phone and my order are always processed and ship very fast).

Let us all continue the search for the shipping company that can really compete with Chrisvic, which is the major aim of creating this SEASON II, as is always good to have option in case of unforeseen circumstances.

BTW: I am myself and not an agent of Chrisvicmall (before people will start saying they pay me to advertise for them), I am just talking based on what I see.

Modified***

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleared
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleared
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleared
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wizeboy:

I have gone through the trend of bizbloke you mentioned that are better than Chrisvicmall; I can't but laugh so hard about the situation of things on that trend. They are really exploiting people that are using their services with trick, I wonder how you guys using them are making profit.

For example, the so-called bizbloke calculated the weight of 20 pieces of 2600mAh Power bank as 5kg this morning around 11.59am (Go through the trend to see what I am saying), Haba... That is a broad day robbery! I deal with power bank and I know that the total weight of 20 pieces of 2600Mah power bank can never be more than 2kg. Even the link the guy gave them wrote the weight of each power bank as 80g. My bros, calculate 80g X 20 pieces which is equal to 1.6kg. How did they get 5kg. It is absurd! Upon that, they still charge the guy $50 as commission; some people can be bad gan grin grin grin

My one cent for those looking for alternative is that they should look elsewhere, I am certain this BIZBLOKE can never be an alternative to CHRISVICMALL, I am 100% sure those people using them has never heard of Chrisvic Service Charges before. It will really be good to see another shipping company to compete with Chrisvic in order for them to improve on their communication and service (Though I never have problem with them since I started using them about 9 months ago because I communicate with Elena personally on phone and my order are always processed and ship very fast).

The search for alternative should continue but BIZBLOKE can never be, they are for newbie or people who buy goods for personal use not for people who want to make profit. cool cool cool

BTW: I am myself and not an agent of Chrisvicmall (before people will start saying they pay me to advertise for them), I am just talking based on what I see.

I would have ignored your post but @bold wouldn't let me.

So, here. Just a word of caution: before jumping into conclusion, get your facts straight. The pictures attached below are for you - that's the weight value of said powerbank (1pc) and some other useful info. Now multiply it by 20 and judge yourself.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yet again, if you still use the area where the picture below is located on any AliExpress store as a yardstick for the measurement of weight value, I DOUBT THAT YOU'VE EVER IMPORTED ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

I would have ignored your post but @bold wouldn't let me.

So, here. Just a word of caution: before jumping into conclusion, get your facts straight. The pictures attached below are for you - that's the weight value of said powerbank (1pc) and some other useful info. Now multiply it by 20 and judge yourself.

Good day.

Bros, whatever weight you are using to weigh your goods is faulty... I deal with powerbank, infact I can snap my new order of powerbank to you when they arrive next week.

I order the same model of powerbank last week with retail box (50 pieces precisely) and the total weight is 5kg, tell me how you normally calculate your own, in order for you to arise at 20 pieces for 5kg. May be you can also try to consult other shipping company to know how they weigh 10 pieces of powerbank that normally give them 1kg.

I am not trying to be a spoiler, but try to adjust your setting/weighing option; once I found your service worthy of using, I can assure you that, I can even suspend my Chrisvic patronage to start business with you.... All we are looking for on this thread is an alternative to Chrisvicmall, that is why we normally analyze critically every option people suggest that are available.

We will be happy if you can be an alternative to Chrisvic by adjusting your weigh setting.

Thanks for your understanding.

PEACE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wizeboy:

Bros, whatever weight you are using to weigh your goods is faulty... I deal with powerbank, infact I can snap my new order of powerbank to you when they arrive next week.

I order the same model of powerbank last week with retail box (50 pieces precisely) and the total weight is 5kg, tell me how you normally calculate your own, in order for you to arise at 20 pieces for 5kg. May be you can also try to consult other shipping company to know how they weigh 10 pieces of powerbank that normally give them 1kg.

I am not trying to be a spoiler, but try to adjust your setting/weighing option; once I found your service worthy of using, I can assure you that, I can even suspend my Chrisvic patronage to start business with you.... All we are looking for on this thread is an alternative to Chrisvicmall, that is why we normally analyze critically every option people suggest that are available.

We will be happy if you can be an alternative to Chrisvic by adjusting your weigh setting.

Thanks for your understanding.

PEACE!!!

[b]First off, don't play the patronage or peace-maker card here. You don't just come to a forum, get your fingers all itchy and type whatever you want to type without verifying facts. If you know so much about this business, why are you not on the field helping people out?

You are talking about a faulty weight yardstick. Did you visit the link? I bet not. And even if you did, you were so subjective not to notice. Then again, I don't need a snapshot of your recent order because a snapshot never and can never display weight value.

Sorry to say, but you just displayed some degree of ignorance in relation to packaging and the likes. Seems you take this on the theoretical level, not practically. If not so, tell me why you can't simply understand that when you pack a powerbank individually, the weight value increases because of the box/pack, but when you pack it in a carton, it has lesser weight.

Secondly, whether you're trying to be a spoiler or de-spoiler, suit yourself, bro and judge your first post and all you wrote there.

On the third note, please, don't play that patronage card again. And don't crack me up with "...that is why we normally analyze critically every option people suggest that are available." Who are the we? What makes you think you were really objective?

Please, read the last sentence of my signature. That's a reminder for people who can't get their facts straight before typing anything and mentioning monikers anyhow.

Happy new month to you, Wizeboy.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

[b]First off, don't play the patronage or peace-maker card here. You don't just come to a forum, get your fingers all itchy and type whatever you want to type without verifying facts. If you know so much about this business, why are you not on the field helping people out?

You are talking about a faulty weight yardstick. Did you visit the link? I bet not. And even if you did, you were so subjective not to notice. Then again, I don't need a snapshot of your recent order because a snapshot never and can never display weight value.

Sorry to say, but you just displayed some degree of ignorance in relation to packaging and the likes. Seems you take this on the theoretical level, not practically. If not so, tell me why you can't simply understand that when you pack a powerbank individually, the weight value increases because of the box/pack, but when you pack it in a carton, it has lesser weight.

Secondly, whether you're trying to be a spoiler or de-spoiler, suit yourself, bro and judge your first post and all you wrote there.

On the third note, please, don't play that patronage card again. And don't crack me up with "...that is why we normally analyze critically every option people suggest that are available." Who are the we? What makes you think you were really objective?

Please, read the last sentence of my signature. That's a reminder for people who can't get their facts straight before typing anything and mentioning monikers anyhow.

Happy new month to you, Wizeboy.
[/b]

Let me start from WE; WE simply mean every honourable members of Nairaland that have been following this thread for long. In fact, this SEASON 2 was created to simply to find alternative to shipping goods from China. I think that clear the issue of WE.

On packaging, what I mean is that the goods should weigh more when in RETAIL BOX than when pack together in a carton, but you never read that line very well to understand what I mean.

Bros, I am still saying it that my 10 pieces of powerbank always give me 1kg, I believe both the seller and my shipping company can never be wrong and even if they made mistake the first time, they can never make the same mistake on the second and third time, so I have my full confirmation and I know what I am saying very well. Anyway, every organization have yardstick for measurement. So I respect your company measurement!!!

All in all, I am not here to tackle you as I have said earlier, it is on the basis of WE looking for alternative that prompt this issue, if not, I wouldn't have even comment at all. I am very sorry with anyway you may have view my analysis on your business.

BTW: Please kindly unquote me, Usiyaro too should unquote me so that I can delete the post... I am not here to fight.

Happy New Month to you too; may you continue to progress in all your endeavour.

PEACE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
9free: Na wa oooohhhh..... I no know wetin I press for Alibaba website. See as all the Manufacturers for China dey full my e-mail with their products adverts and price quotations.
Abeg, who know how I go take deactivative this service?

the same thing do me o. but e be like say those guys be fraudsters o. the quotations too low... but if u no answer them for like one week, e go stop
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
orogodoganyin:

the same thing do me o. but e be like say those guys be fraudsters o. the quotations too low... but if u no answer them for like one week, e go stop
Na wetin I discover be this. Their prices na die. If anybody believe those prices, then that person fit believe anything.
When it is too good to be true, the it's not true.
So many people fit/go enter one chance seeing those prices.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshpumpin: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hello pips.av bin followin d thread Fø̲̣̣я̅ som time nw.A̶̲̥̅♏ really interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis importation of a tin. But M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ situattion I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ dat I want Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ send money Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ brother I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ malaysia who want Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ help me with samsung,nokia fones and power bank battery.he promised Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ send it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ten days But A̶̲̥̅♏ still scared cos don't want Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ loose M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ money.pls I nid advise
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
oshpumpin: Hello pips.av bin followin d thread Fø̲̣̣я̅ som time nw.A̶̲̥̅♏ really interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis importation of a tin. But M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ situattion I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ dat I want Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ send money Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ brother I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ malaysia who want Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ help me with samsung,nokia fones and power bank battery.he promised Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ send it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ten days But A̶̲̥̅♏ still scared cos don't want Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ loose M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ money.pls I nid advise

Obey the thread if scared. DO IT YOURSELF.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please help check this product whether it is real. I am skeptical because of its price.
www.aliexpress.com/item/9-dual-webcam-capacitive-android-4-04-hd-tablet-pc-mid-a13-1-5ghz-1gb-ram/1116639877.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
candiva2013: A very big thanks to you guys for your wonderful contributions. Please does anyone know an alternative to chrisvicmall.com. I will appreciate your infomation.
[size=21pt]1[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
mayorall:

Try bizbulk. Soyedele went b or frnd's nam.
[size=21pt]2[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
beatbug: if u ask me, i will say chrisvic is still the best optio. just that peeps dont wanna do their part, they wanna leave all to CVM, and wait for calls to come pick up their goods, they think filling the order form is all they got to do.
i hadly sleep when i place orders. time diff. things if you knw what i mean.
[size=21pt]3[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.