Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003044 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2013
I think most customers make reviews out of excitement when they have just received their order.
Hence these products keep bagging 5stars.
I've been trying to get a review online but still met a brick wall.
sincerely sha, about 25k isn't a small cash so people should come out plain and honest.

I was already contemplating on getting one, but I think I'll have to choose something else.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2013
Please and please. Dont buy created X7 cos of my reviews, what work for me might not work for you, I had sleepness nights before chosen the tab and did cos I know its the best tablet for me. Screen not bright Enough prob, I can adjust my screen in two ways to even safe my batterry, increase the brightness when I wanna shop, not charging while using prob, also had that yesternight and I took my pin, I pressed reset, on again, fix my charger, my tab Started charging back. Bad manification, its a capacitive touch, I use two fingers or both hands to widing my objects lobatan. Dont buy it cos of me. Wetn sise for me, might not Shise for you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2013
so you finally opened up, tot u said urz charges when in use? why the sudden change. the X7 tab is not good jare, stick with the one ua used to
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2013
mikelreal: so you finally opened up, tot u said urz charges when in use? why the sudden change. the X7 tab is not good jare, stick with the one ua used to

Read again boss. not charging whilE uSing prob, also had that yesternight, took my pin, pressed reset, on again, fix my charger, and started charging again.that's what I said my oga. Electronics requires brain, sensitivity and ability to understand and operate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candiva2013(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2013
9free:
Who be this? Bros, don't talk on something you know nothing about.
yes sir, I have been having the same problem. The info I posted was what i saw at their help section. Anyway thank God you know better pls advise me on what to do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candiva2013(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2013
A very big thanks to you guys for your wonderful contributions. Please does anyone know an alternative to chrisvicmall.com. I will appreciate your infomation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2013
candiva2013: A very big thanks to you guys for your wonderful contributions. Please does anyone know an alternative to chrisvicmall.com. I will appreciate your infomation.

Try bizbulk. Soyedele went b or frnd's nam.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2013
candiva2013: A very big thanks to you guys for your wonderful contributions. Please does anyone know an alternative to chrisvicmall.com. I will appreciate your infomation.
if u ask me, i will say chrisvic is still the best optio. just that peeps dont wanna do their part, they wanna leave all to CVM, and wait for calls to come pick up their goods, they think filling the order form is all they got to do.
i hadly sleep when i place orders. time diff. things if you knw what i mean.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
beatbug: if u ask me, i will say chrisvic is still the best optio. just that peeps dont wanna do their part, they wanna leave all to CVM, and wait for calls to come pick up their goods, they think filling the order form is all they got to do.
i hadly sleep when i place orders. time diff. things if you knw what i mean.
I beg to disagree My Boss. Pls, kindly go tru deir thread and you gonna see for yourself. When I first started my importation business, cvm came to mind but due to the number of complaints I saw on their thread, I went for bizbloke. I should be their first set or second set of customers and I was happy. I respect them for one thing which is communication. They will update you when ur order is placed, arrives china office, shipped to nigeria Etc but I'm nt saying they are d best but a trial will convince you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
klens: just that i dont want to lodge any more review on this x7 as some will think im trying to spoil their product, if you like it, just give it a try, lets be true to our-self, the brightness is poor,you cant even use it on a broad daylight outside dim environment, the resolution is poor,around 960x600,it stretches to the screen,the font extra large is too small, my two OTG cable are no longer working, the first stop working a day after i bought it, the last one today, i ve told the seller initially he promise to replace it, if you guys doubt i will do the video review and post it. maybe mine malfunctioned or faulty,apart from that , the Tab is ok. Mayorall how come the last one you got is in white colour, but on their site it is only black.If truly the one mayor sold are different from mine ,i will get more as people are attracted to it even wants to own one

OK BRO, ''whats is your model, check on the device and drop the details of your own CREATED X7.

mayorall: Please and please. Dont buy created X7 cos of my reviews, what work for me might not work for you, I had sleepness nights before chosen the tab and did cos I know its the best tablet for me. Screen not bright Enough prob, I can adjust my screen in two ways to even safe my batterry, increase the brightness when I wanna shop, not charging while using prob, also had that yesternight and I took my pin, I pressed reset, on again, fix my charger, my tab Started charging back. Bad manification, its a capacitive touch, I use two fingers or both hands to widing my objects lobatan. Dont buy it cos of me. Wetn sise for me, might not Shise for you.

mayorall, could you be more coincised with your review, klens review is more like it. do the same.....MAYOR IF POSSIBLE, BE THE FIRST TO DROP A REVIEW ON YOUTUBE, wont dat be nice. do a video review we are waiting!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2013
X7 is now creating confusion. I'm watching to know who is right. Maybe they got different models or versions. Who knows!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2013
mayorall: Please and please. Dont buy created X7 cos of my reviews, what work for me might not work for you, I had sleepness nights before chosen the tab and did cos I know its the best tablet for me. Screen not bright Enough prob, I can adjust my screen in two ways to even safe my batterry, increase the brightness when I wanna shop, not charging while using prob, also had that yesternight and I took my pin, I pressed reset, on again, fix my charger, my tab Started charging back. Bad manification, its a capacitive touch, I use two fingers or both hands to widing my objects lobatan. Dont buy it cos of me. Wetn sise for me, might not Shise for you.

Many dont understand what I mean by this. Lemme explain same text again. Am trying to analyse boss reviews.

Screen not bright enough : if your screen isn't bright, there are two ways in which I adjust my screen, there's deem, medium and full brightness.

battery not charging while using : my own charge while using, it stopped charging while using yesternight and I pIcked up my pin, I pressed reset, switched it on again and it started charging back while am using it.

Bad magnification : I magnify my objects with two fingers or both hands since its a capacitive touch .

@beatbug, please stop being my ref, I didn't force anyone to get what I got, I got something good and tried sharing it here.

I just got another two and I called my customer this morning to ask about the two tabs. He told me he browsed with it through out the night and its okay but he only charged that of his g.f., He hasn't used that.

Please again sir. Stop calling me to order.

Now I know why the ogas here dont really share things here, I thought they are selfish but I was wrong and why the main content of coca-cola still remain secret till date.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2013
mayorall:

Now I know why the ogas here dont really share things here, I thought they are selfish but I was wrong and why the main content of coca-cola still remain secret till date.
grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Let's stop the issue of X7,after all it is not the only stuff we import, I have use several Android devices, I know how to adjust brightness, some even have light sensor for auto brightness, People still request for this x7 from me, I won't be commenting on Created x7 again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
I have a BIG or LITTLE problem.. I tried placing order of $81.00 on amazon and my card was declined twice. the same card i used to buy a laptop of $160 yesterday..Pls, help me out cos I dont want to buy a token sad or is there a daily limit on card?
Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dehley: Please house, what is the real source of POWER BANKS, is it electricity or solar. I need someone to she more light on this.

Google can also help some.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ogetogeo:

http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

Thanks for your help. However, I do not understand what the site is saying as per my goods. Could you help me to track this: RB705468925CN. Abi the chinese man dey play pranks?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
u guys should please carry your created x7 wahala 2 anoda place pls...its just eating space
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
the issue has been resolved na you are the one consuming the space now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hello house.has anyone ordered for SANEI TABLET PC?i am thinking of ordering one.here is the link
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-1-inch-Sanei-N10-Dual-core-QUALCOMM-Cortex-A9-Quad-Core-GPU-IPS-built-in/659850679.html
SURVEYCASH and my big bros themi need ur advise.my hand is ready for click.but if u know any good one u can give me the link.thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayorall:

Many dont understand what I mean by this. Lemme explain same text again. Am trying to analyse boss reviews.

Screen not bright enough : if your screen isn't bright, there are two ways in which I adjust my screen, there's deem, medium and full brightness.

battery not charging while using : my own charge while using, it stopped charging while using yesternight and I pIcked up my pin, I pressed reset, switched it on again and it started charging back while am using it.

Bad magnification : I magnify my objects with two fingers or both hands since its a capacitive touch .

@beatbug, please stop being my ref, I didn't force anyone to get what I got, I got something good and tried sharing it here.

I just got another two and I called my customer this morning to ask about the two tabs. He told me he browsed with it through out the night and its okay but he only charged that of his g.f., He hasn't used that.

Please again sir. Stop calling me to order.

call you to order? Is that how you reason?if Ogas stop sharing, so what? Haven't we made progress in the little way we have been doing, must you depend on ogas till the end? They have tried gettin us on course, we thank them for that. Look where we have gotten. If a lecturer doesn't wanna be challenged in lecture halls with questions and read facts by students while passing knowledge, then he is not fit to b a tutor. If the oga can't withstand credibilty, its fine. BUT as much as I have gathered, the real Ogas are away for good reasons and will join us when possible. So Mr Mayor, for the record I never knew you introduced a tab Pc, so dnt raise your nerve @ ur self. If sharing a candid review is a big deal, as my first post on this created tab never had your name in it, then move on. Afterall, you also a end user, u didn't make the tab.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
neroflo57: u guys should please carry your created x7 wahala 2 anoda place pls...its just eating space
do you evn know when to open your mouth? voice? and then talk?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
neroflo57: u guys should please carry your created x7 wahala 2 anoda place pls...its just eating space

this is an unreasonable and irresponsible comment!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
I can see that this thread is gradually turning out to be a place of trading aspersions and insults. Well if we are not ready to work together anymore to easily achieve a common course then[b] all men on their own and God for us all.[/b]
The originators of this thread must be shaking their heads based on the recent comments and tearing down of another.
Well Happy Importing all....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
In less than 10minutes, it will be a new month in China. On behalf of Chrisvicmall company, I would like to wish all of you guys a happy new month. We do apologize for the stress which we might have caused some of you guys,we apologize for the time we failed to treat you as part of the family. For those whose cases with us are still pending, we will do our best to attend to you as soon as possible. We would also like to thank you all for your support despite our weakness/failure. We wish you all the best and pray that you will enjoy the fruit of your labour. Thank you all.

Besides, we would like to introduce to you guys our new program which will start functioning from tomorrow. The program is a quiz earning program which allows 5 top learners to shear the sum of 100,000naira each month. For more information about the program, you can visit https://www.nairaland.com/1379562/chrisvicmall-educational-quiz-program-more
[size=14pt]
Happy New Month To You All
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
@surveycash,mayorall,klens,beatbug i really need ur consent on these tab.i wish to make payment tomorrow on this tab:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-1-inch-Sanei-N10-Dual-core-QUALCOMM-Cortex-A9-Quad-Core-GPU-IPS-built-in/659850679.html
my customer ask me to get him 10 inches tab
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Na wa oooohhhh..... I no know wetin I press for Alibaba website. See as all the Manufacturers for China dey full my e-mail with their products adverts and price quotations.
Abeg, who know how I go take deactivative this service?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2013
9free: I can see that this thread is gradually turning out to be a place of trading aspersions and insults. Well if we are not ready to work together anymore to easily achieve a common course then[b] all men on their own and God for us all.[/b]
The originators of this thread must be shaking their heads based on the recent comments and tearing down of another.
Well Happy Importing all....
where are the insults? pls quote them what is happening is all over the world bros, world of football, politics, companies board members e.t.c. call it constructive arguements which a time require strong criticism just to lay your points when needs arises but in this case its a public forum. thats one of the reason Twitter gets popular when strong personalities argue. now when boys like you who dont understand a thing go around writting out of point in forums just to place a name whch wasnt even given to you by your father, it makes me sick out of my skin. our arguement here is for the good of this thread and the future of tab. pc importation, this will help us help the seller/producers to improve on the Tab, i dont see why anybody should raise nerves on this arguement. if not that everybody wanna be OGA. i cant IMAGINE, Mayorall saying I shouldnt call him to order. SMH. i neva even knew he introduced the CREATED of a thing, OGArism mentality. anyways, meanwhile, all you suppose to do is keep quiet and take somfin from it if you got no reasonable-constructive statements

9free: Na wa oooohhhh..... I no know wetin I press for Alibaba website. See as all the Manufacturers for China dey full my e-mail with their products adverts and price quotations.
Abeg, who know how I go take deactivative this service?
i dont expect less from you. when you post a NO ISSUE here like dis, this is an insult to this thread... SMH!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Unique!:

Thanks for your help. However, I do not understand what the site is saying as per my goods. Could you help me to track this: RB705468925CN. Abi the chinese man dey play pranks?

Please someone, help me with this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2013
beatbug:
where are the insults? pls quote them what is happening is all over the world bros, world of football, politics, companies board members e.t.c. call it constructive arguements which a time require strong criticism just to lay your points when needs arises but in this case its a public forum. thats one of the reason Twitter gets popular when strong personalities argue. now when boys like you who dont understand a thing go around writting out of point in forums just to place a name whch wasnt even given to you by your father, it makes me sick out of my skin.

i dont expect less from you. when you post a NO ISSUE here like dis... SMH!!!
Fools are the cheapest online commodity. I don't have time to waste on them. So I will pass this one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Unique!:

Please someone, help me with this.

something is wrong .
CCreate a dispute. Then tell the Chinese Man to track it himself.
I just realized that these shops switch to panic mode when you open a dispute with them.

I still have one filling my mailbox with plpleas.pleas.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2013
9free:
Fools are the cheapest online commodity. I don't have time to waste on them. So I will pass this one.

in your bid to rid the thread off insults, you finally started one up.

Please modify your post .

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.