Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005324 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Akjerry: lol. .sorry about that. . . .
no one on Aliex will agree to give you a re branded one. . my source is diff . .
i dnt have much papers to clear on my desk. we could partner.

Very NOT true.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2013
obinoral: my bro i sight you.

Brother...

Na here I dey learn work oh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oskaaay(m): 3:22am On Aug 06, 2013
I specialize on PC (laptop/desktop/palmtops) and tablet Pcs made profit doing the importation. although it risky in the sense that you will offer wanranty and incase of damage covered by the warranty. You get to pay to ship it back for replacement.
So, if you want to discover my own suppliers and how to hook to reliable not just cheap ( fake and non lasting) Tablet Pc that uses Sim,have Bluetooth,wireless,3G service on android or Windows then you can visit openinformations.com.ng click on any post there and scroll down to locate blogger contact.use any of the contact details to get through to me if interested and for faster reply I prefer calling.

NOTE: It is easy to pick up, things like bracelet, wrist watch, bangles, chains, wears and some electronics accessories but bet it with me don't do that with Tablets/laptop PCs to avoid the warning stated early get help from the right source check out my page on foskaay . com and click on STORE to seen my current price list for imported gadgets.you too can start to day.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Ponybiz: sent you email......!
please resend the mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2013
no one on Aliex will agree to give you a re branded one. . my source is diff . .
don't be selfish! This is not true. A bracelet like dis cost $0.58/piece or lower. Ofcos no seller wil customize a single piece, therefore a certain quantity must be reached to have a customized name on it. For instance, I ordered some customized authentic jerseys for Arsenal faithfuls. Anyways; peeps love to be spoon fed.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2013
toluxa1:

Very NOT true.
give it a shot. . . their MOQ Is higher and price per unit is . . .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Reply soon pls

I have bn trying to buy items on a particular site but they requested either PayPal or credit card. I thought my GT master card could work but it was declined. Now which Nigerian bank provides this kind of credit card? Or is there any other way I can go about it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2013
oskaaay: I specialize on PC (laptop/desktop/palmtops) and tablet Pcs made profit doing the importation. although it risky in the sense that you will offer wanranty and incase of damage covered by the warranty. You get to pay to ship it back for replacement.
So, if you want to discover my own suppliers and how to hook to reliable not just cheap ( fake and non lasting) Tablet Pc that uses Sim,have Bluetooth,wireless,3G service on android or Windows then you can visit openinformations.com.ng click on any post there and scroll down to locate blogger contact.use any of the contact details to get through to me if interested and for faster reply I prefer calling.

NOTE: It is easy to pick up, things like bracelet, wrist watch, bangles, chains, wears and some electronics accessories but bet it with me don't do that with Tablets/laptop PCs to avoid the warning stated early get help from the right source check out my page on foskaay . com and click on STORE to seen my current price list for imported gadgets.you too can start to day.
what if you drop what you ve got here

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2013
We are one family guy we help each other daz is life
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sessytony(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2013
oskaaay: I specialize on PC (laptop/desktop/palmtops) and tablet Pcs made profit doing the importation. although it risky in the sense that you will offer wanranty and incase of damage covered by the warranty. You get to pay to ship it back for replacement.
So, if you want to discover my own suppliers and how to hook to reliable not just cheap ( fake and non lasting) Tablet Pc that uses Sim,have Bluetooth,wireless,3G service on android or Windows then you can visit openinformations.com.ng click on any post there and scroll down to locate blogger contact.use any of the contact details to get through to me if interested and for faster reply I prefer callin.

d rule here is Dat u drop any info u av got and nt try refer people to a blog to avoid insult.. Kindly drop d info here or forget it

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Rexyl: Reply soon pls

I have bn trying to buy items on a particular site but they requested either PayPal or credit card. I thought my GT master card could work but it was declined. Now which Nigerian bank provides this kind of credit card? Or is there any other way I can go about it?

You are funny..Getting credit card in Nigeria is not easy(Ur financial status matters alot) but your GTB card will work..All you need is to drop the website you wanna purchase from and WE will review it for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Chidi obidinma: We are one family guy we help each other daz is life
hmmm, what exactly do you want to know sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by citimartmag: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2013
I don't know if this thread has moved past this, folks. I just wanted to share it with everyone. I ordered a necklace through aliexpress.com 3 weeks ago and chose the free shipping (via sea). I got a call to come to my nearest post office last Friday to confirm the ownership of the package. I collected the necklace yesterday being Monday. there was no hitch of any kind and i was not asked to pay anything.

The better part is that I gave the necklace to my aunt to confirm the quality. Although it is not real gold (just as i expected), but she really liked it and the pendant was something else.

My point: This is really good business if you understand the rules. it's not rocket science. God bless y'all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Please what is quality of this, are they pure leather because i have shown it to some organization, so they want to know if it is pure leather.

They are requesting 100 pcs for a test, so how much will it cost them. pls reply urgently

Thanks

Akjerry: during the season one of this edition, some once suggested makin money from bracelet and almost every one disregarded it. .
i tried it from Aliexpress and it was profitable then i decided to make higher profit and contacted the direct company.

i can boldly tell the house that today i make large profit from it.
doing for companies running promotion,schools. university , nysc and any large organisation. . though there is a M O Q .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

You are funny..Getting credit card in Nigeria is not easy(Ur financial status matters alot) but your GTB card will work..All you need is to drop the website you wanna purchase from and WE will review it for you

tmart.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If you want quality products, you can purchase from jd.com or yihaodian, followed by taobao.com and paipai.com. Jd.com and yihaodian are more like jumia while taobao.com and paipai.com are more like Ebay or our platform.

Ipad, iphone, laptops, are exactly like what you can find on Ebay. The only difference is that it will be in China language. That is not a question because you can just change the language of the gadget

As for bb, it is a two way sword. This is because network might not work in Nigeria but a lot of customers have also purchase bb in the past even from aliexpress
All these bolded sites are in Chinese.... How do you guys shop from there!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Please whoever has a Paypal account or has an alternative means of buying this e-book:
The Complete PLCLearn Series, 197 Pages Electronic
All three manuals combined, downloaded Black & White PDF only.

from this site: http://www.plcprofessor.com/store/ should help me out. The seller has refused listing the e-format of the book on amazon and thus I cannot be able to pay him using my VISA card.
Am ready to pay the cost of the book $9.99 plus agreed commission.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2013
Yes but if you use chrome browser, it will translate to English for you...
9free:
All these bolded sites are in Chinese.... How do you guys shop from there!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Contact Arbitrage or LegalWealth... This are people who use their paypal to buy or fund things. I have used LegalWealth to recieve paypal fund and also fund auctions....

You can contact him and if he has some funds in his paypal, he will do it for you depending on his terms on exchange rate.
9free: Please whoever has a Paypal account or has an alternative means of buying this e-book:

from this site: http://www.plcprofessor.com/store/ should help me out. The seller has refused listing the e-format of the book on amazon and thus I cannot be able to pay him using my VISA card.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
Contact Arbitrage or LegalWealth... This are people who use their paypal to buy or fund things. I have used LegalWealth to recieve paypal fund and also fund auctions....

You can contact him and if he has some funds in his paypal, he will do it for you depending on his terms on exchange rate.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Rexyl:

tmart.com
I checked it out and of course, ur Nigeria GTB Mastercard should work fine..Did you enter the correct billing address? to knw if you card is working, go to aliexpress and buy an item of less than $5 just for testing your card and if you can make payment successfully on aliexpress, then ur gtb card will work on tmart
Thats my own view and is this tmart a real site?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ebicon(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello house, I want to chat with sellers on Alibaba,but most of them do not their email addy there.pls how do I communicate with them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2013
ebicon: Hello house, I want to chat with sellers on Alibaba,but most of them do not their email addy there.pls how do I communicate with them
Download a trade manager
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013

mr importer,pls input your ebook price here, don,t be ashame.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013

mr importer,pls input your ebook price,cuz if u guyz want to sell ebook that is how you guyz normally distract people to piece of a blog that you want to offer free ebook at the end is all about money!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
u r totally wrong about that.I may not be the talking type here but I assure u I know how to get any thin I need.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Akjerry: give it a shot. . . their MOQ Is higher and price per unit is . . .
the moq is not our problem.we can afford it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ponybiz: mr importer,pls input your ebook price,cuz if u guyz want to sell ebook that is how you guyz normally distract people to piece of a blog that you want to offer free ebook at the end is all about money!!!!

I can bet my modem that oskaaay has nothing o offer. grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
BTW, IS THERE ANY IMPORTER FROM LAUTECH IN THE HOUSE? grin cheesy smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1: BTW, IS THERE ANY IMPORTER FROM LAUTECH IN THE HOUSE? grin cheesy smiley
yes,there is
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delln(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
delln:
It's better to learn fishing than beggin for one to eat. Get the material, study it and then go ahead to practicalize it, will give you long lasting value for your efforts.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
9free: Please whoever has a Paypal account or has an alternative means of buying this e-book:

Thanks.

Let me have your e-mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.