Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001658 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigerans will always be what they are known for. .
i really see no reason why i should lie. . this forum is the reason for my success today.

if you feel $0.57/8 is a convenient price then you can continue buying with that and continue. .truly,before you can get a customized one you have to reach a certain quantity.

every seller on Aliexpress sell to make profit. . . think about bypassing their profit ..that's my target.

we should really learn to ask questions before attacking. . . .
others who need inquiry should p.m
me. . . .
thanks. .
nairalander
AKJERRY .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1: BTW, IS THERE ANY IMPORTER FROM LAUTECH IN THE HOUSE? grin cheesy smiley
Soyedele1: BTW, IS THERE ANY IMPORTER FROM LAUTECH IN THE HOUSE? grin cheesy smiley
.lautech student.. department of mechanical engineering president.......am working on all to customize flash atm for my school.ladoke
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by evanstical: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
@soyedele and others.I once told you how I wanted to buy a Laptop from Ebay, but couldn't proceed due to the place where the put space for a pay pal account although I have already entered my card number but not password and also not being sure of them shipping the product to Nigeria. So I stopped. Now I went to my email the said I have being suspended..I don't know if they are going to debit my account.And I want to contact the seller but no reply rather what I saw was account suspended.There is a number(8665403229) for complaint but it is not going through.so what do I do next?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
evanstical: @soyedele and others.I once told you how I wanted to buy a Laptop from Ebay, but couldn't proceed due to the place where the put space for a pay pal account although I have already entered my card number but not password and also not being sure of them shipping the product to Nigeria. So I stopped. Now I went to my email the said I have being suspended..I don't know if they are going to debit my account.And I want to contact the seller but no reply rather what I saw was account suspended.There is a number(8665403229) for complaint but it is not going through.so what do I do next?
evanstical: @soyedele and others.I once told you how I wanted to buy a Laptop from Ebay, but couldn't proceed due to the place where the put space for a pay pal account although I have already entered my card number but not password and also not being sure of them shipping the product to Nigeria. So I stopped. Now I went to my email the said I have being suspended..I don't know if they are going to debit my account.And I want to contact the seller but no reply rather what I saw was account suspended.There is a number(8665403229) for complaint but it is not going through.so what do I do next?
.try the customer care on the page of ebay and explain the issue, but you no dey hear word...first convince the seller to take the item to amazon.. there you can use your card......you can get laptop on impart.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
shinaf: .lautech student.. department of mechanical engineering president.......am working on all to customize flash atm for my school.ladoke
Thank you broda..I'm in Agric Engineering, 400lvl(presently on IT). Doing IT on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:
Thank you broda..I'm in Agric Engineering, 400lvl(presently on IT). Doing IT on NL grin

am the president of mechanical engineering..shina...but also doing my iT on nairaland...this my number...yh id adeidijik@yahoo.com,, gtalk......shinafriends@gmail.com.....i love to talk more biz with you, it possible we know each other
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
shinaf: .

am the president of mechanical engineering..shina...but also doing my iT on nairaland...this my number...yh id adeidijik@yahoo.com,, gtalk......shinafriends@gmail.com.....i love to talk more biz with you, it possible we know each other
Hope u r not the [s]same President I heard of dating a lady in my dept[/s] grin
I will add yu up.u on whatsapp as well?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ebicon(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
9free:
Download a trade manager
Pls does it work on mobile phones like blackberry.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

Haha. Who dash monkey banana. Agric Engineer wey suppose they work with OBJ. Wetn u dey fyd 4 Bznes abeg?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
mayorall:

Haha. Who dash monkey banana. Agric Engineer wey suppose they work with OBJ. Wetn u dey fyd 4 Bznes abeg?.

lol...NL has changed my views and i am so inluv with importation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ugosample(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hello to the Ogas at the top here. Na here me sef dey learn work grin I want to ask: how profitable is the sale of earpiece?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ugosample: Hello to the Ogas at the top here. Na here me sef dey learn work grin I want to ask: how profitable is the sale of earpiece?
Earpiece sells for 150 naira to N800 [/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

Yes boss. Am also a Biochemist.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

Na xo boss. Also a Biochemist.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

Na xo boss. Also a Biochemist. Metabolic reactions they shele when I dey use my brain and energy chat for aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
mayorall:

Na xo boss. Also a Biochemist.

What has ur course gat to do with Necklace and tablet you are buying? grin grin grin grin
Abeg, go face book oooo my broda and do importation later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

What has ur course gat to do with Necklace and tablet you are buying? grin grin grin grin
Abeg, go face book oooo my broda and do importation later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wan kill me. Cant do without business even if am gaining #100. I must have something to sell.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Akjerry: Nigerans will always be what they are known for. .
i really see no reason why i should lie. . this forum is the reason for my success today.

if you feel $0.57/8 is a convenient price then you can continue buying with that and continue. .truly,before you can get a customized one you have to reach a certain quantity.

every seller on Aliexpress sell to make profit. . . think about bypassing their profit ..that's my target.

me. . . .
thanks. .
nairalander
AKJERRY .
shhhh! No noise, YOU LIED!! because you wan people to pass thru you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1:
I checked it out and of course, ur Nigeria GTB Mastercard should work fine..Did you enter the correct billing address? to knw if you card is working, go to aliexpress and buy an item of less than $5 just for testing your card and if you can make payment successfully on aliexpress, then ur gtb card will work on tmart
Thats my own view and is this tmart a real site?
check tmart on scamadviser.com to kwn its genuinety
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Akjerry: Nigerans will always be what they are known for. .

me. . . .
thanks. .
nairalander
AKJERRY .
bros no vex.we don hear.as someone said,nigerians like to be spoon fed.u will surely catch ur maga.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
delln:
what about the ebook don,t worth it, then you will buy another ebook.cus l have bought not less than 4 ebook all of them are same info, copy and paste ebook,when you call them they don,t even know what to tell you cus they don,t do the business. look let me tell you something u don,t know,most of this fake information guide marketers have nothing to offer,all they tell you is how to buy cheap phones no concrete information about reliable shipping firm.at the end, what they tell you is money........!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
mtchew.

to those who have contacted i appreciate.
my fault i answered too many question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cyprian213(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dear friends, i tracked my others and this is what i saw:
(1)ITEM CODE: RB464423127CN
YEAR: 2013
DESTINATION COUNTRY: CZ
DATE: 20130708 0817

(2)ITEM CODE: RA583616349CN
DESTINATION COUNTRY: NIGERIA
DATE: 20130802 0910

Please what are the meaning of these two tracking information?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soyedele1, I need to contact you. You are a Ladokite
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
oshie: Soyedele1, I need to contact you. You are a Ladokite

Yes, I replied ur IM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
oshie: Soyedele1, I need to contact you. You are a Ladokite
NO is not a student, is the person I told you about in Ogbomosho about lautech importers group
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
oshie: The train has started moving

https://www.nairaland.com/1374497/interested-partners-importation-business-meeting/13

catch up with it
hello mr oshie..I tot a new post for lautech importers group... hope to hear from you soon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akay48(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hello guyz, I finally made my first trial order and this is the tracking details I got below, is there anyone that can please interprete these for me?? Please?? God bless
item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RB706878895CN 2013 Collection 10061400 NG 20130806 1518
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Cyprian213: Dear friends, i tracked my others and this is what i saw:
(1)ITEM CODE: RB464423127CN
DESTINATION COUNTRY: CZ
DATE: 20130708 0817

This your item1, you sure say no be Peter Cech house Dem send am go so? Just saying o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2013
toluxa1:

This your item1, you sure say no be Peter Cech house Dem send am go so? Just saying o
Laff wan kill me ooohhh. Na so I see am ooohhh..........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nikenry(f): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Soyedele1:
go to www.aliexpress.com and search for whatever you need and You can proceed from there but pls be careful about the Brazilian hair so that You wont end up buying fake one.

Thanks for ur response. I will keep the house posted on my moves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.