Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005441 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by strangest(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Whats the current naira/dollar rate @aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Zika130:

Chrisvicmall kindly recommend shops were I can buy quality Jelweries and wristwatch and also what to look for that makes it a quality one. Hope am not asking for too much here. looking forward to your positive response.

This http://miuss.com/ ,is the only one we can think of right now. But the price can cause High blood pressure. For example, this one on the picture is about 145,000naira

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
nne4: pls house do people really sell their products at chrisvicmall.com bc am thinking of selling products there.anybody with useful info reply.

Under seller, you will see the instruction. Soon we will complete a function that can enable you to add your phone number so that the buyer can contact you immediately.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

This is the only one we can think of right now. But the price can cause High blood pressure. For example, this one on the picture is about 145,000naira

sure high blood pressure.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Under seller, you will see the instruction. Soon we will complete a function that can enable you to add your phone number so that the buyer can contact you immediately.
ok tnxs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: I dont tink people here use Chrisvc dat much, most online marketin re done tru tradestable.com or olx.com or even google trader.com, I just recently opend an account wit kaymu.com(they will call u to ask some questns 1st), all dz sites re mre popular n ve good traffic #chrisvmal is okay.
tnxs for this great information.l will check d sites.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
strangest: Whats the current naira/dollar rate @aliexpress

Most times, its not about the rate on aliexpress...... GT Bank commission charge is outrageous for example.

I bought an item of $870 and 2,000 plus was deducted from my account, it left me wondering on how they arrived at this. And me, I don't have the time to do the mathematics .... But that's kinda high
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
2fishes:

Most times, its not about the rate on aliexpress...... GT Bank commission charge is outrageous for example.

I bought an item of $870 and 2,000 plus was deducted from my account, it left me wondering on how they arrived at this. And me, I don't have the time to do the mathematics .... But that's kinda high
N2000 as just commission?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
nne4:
tnxs for this great information.l will check d sites.
yu re welcme,.... dont forgt tu send my share when u start selling.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: N2000 as just commission?

Bross, na so I see am o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gmanc: Pls house help me,i order a package 4rm aliex bt d seller tel me my place is remote to dhl so i should pay additional 30usd.Wat can i do

The solution is to go to the DHL office in your state. They will help you to write a new address, they gonna add either, Kano, kaduna or Jos to the address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na wa oooohhhh. The way NIPOST dey package these goods/items these days na die oooohhh. You may need the services of superman armed with killer sword to open them up.
Anyhow sha dem dey try well well for we side. NIPOST is working........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omejeo: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
pls house recommend me a good and cheap tablet with sim slot 3g to buy at aliexpress and geniue seller that i can use to trade fx thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
omejeo: pls house recommend me a good and cheap tablet with sim slot 3g to buy at aliexpress and geniue seller that i can use to trade fx thanks
Created X7. Talk with mayorall or surveycash if you need it urgently cos they may have some on ground....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If you want quality products, you can purchase from jd.com or yihaodian, followed by taobao.com and paipai.com. Jd.com and yihaodian are more like jumia while taobao.com and paipai.com are more like Ebay or our platform.

Ipad, iphone, laptops, are exactly like what you can find on Ebay. The only difference is that it will be in China language. That is not a question because you can just change the language of the gadget

As for bb, it is a two way sword. This is because network might not work in Nigeria but a lot of customers have also purchase bb in the past even from aliexpress
what is ur email@chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chidi obidinma: what is ur email@chrisvicmall

info@chrisvicmall.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
2fishes:

Bros, you never see anything, just use Uba Africard. They charge about 3% of your total order o, much higher than GTB. See my order few days ago, less than yours and commission is nearly 3k

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
9free: Na wa oooohhhh. The way NIPOST dey package these goods/items these days na die oooohhh. You may need the services of superman armed with killer sword to open them up.
Anyhow sha dem dey try well well for we side. NIPOST is working........

No be lie....i no sabi wia dem dy get that gum sef.....na sharp razor i dy use scata am grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

No be lie....i no sabi wia dem dy get that gum sef.....na sharp razor i dy use scata am grin

I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Well, I got a special dagger for opening my NIPOST packages. Its all good when your items are well covered, sealed and secured from quickie spies etc....

NiPost, thumbs Up!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: I dont tink people here use Chrisvc dat much, most online marketin re done tru tradestable.com or olx.com or even google trader.com, I just recently opend an account wit kaymu.com(they will call u to ask some questns 1st), all dz sites re mre popular n ve good traffic #chrisvmal is okay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

chiadikaobi what ur email hapy to c ur name my broda
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Zika130(f): 5:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

This http://miuss.com/ ,is the only one we can think of right now. But the price can cause High blood pressure. For example, this one on the picture is about 145,000naira

Thanks but so much on a high side. Can't we get any shop where we can get something affordabe - good & lasting jelweries. Elena can help us on shops where she & other ladies source theirs. Please & what to look for while buying.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls how many days wil it take 4 it to reach me if i order item lyk laptop or phone in aliex? and what shiping company is cheap and reliable to chose@ All
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2013

hello friends, please is anyone in the house that deals with modem. I need HUAWEI 1750 dongle. I can't find such in computer village Lagos. If you have anyone to sell, let me know. (Lagos seller only)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2013
4bobo:
hello friends, please is anyone in the house that deals with modem. I need HUAWEI 1750 dongle. I can't find such in computer village Lagos. If you have anyone to sell, let me know. (Lagos seller only)
need one also in abuja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2013
gringringringringrin
Chiadikaobi:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2013
Have you searched Alix or ebay?
mikelreal: need one also in abuja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Are u guys saying NIPOST is now safe?

I will like people giving positive reviews to also state the locations where these NIPOST are doing a good job.
2fishes:

I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Well, I got a special dagger for opening my NIPOST packages. Its all good when your items are well covered, sealed and secured from quickie spies etc....

NiPost, thumbs Up!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2013
where funclub run go?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2013
He is busy...
Manutd19: where funclub run go?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Have you searched Alix or ebay?
lol I cant just import 1 usb modem.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2013
Chidi obidinma: chiadikaobi what ur email hapy to c ur name my broda

nnamenechiadikaobi@yahoo. Com

Nyc meeting you

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.