Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005447 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
i have been off for som time nw...d company wil be revealed soon bt surveycash must approve it first
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
mayorall:

Are you sure, hope someone isn't hacking your system, your response isn't okay, what will be response when its free of charge.
help me ask CVM o, I tire o,sendin my goods in bits, yesterday was my 3rd time goin to alaba, #2800 spent on transportation, and I wonder what stops him from sending dem in one package... now u wanna bring more trouble, I jus de laff dis your Post oga Victor.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pcagbaji(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
please oh do I need to pay any money when receiving.my goods bcs the nipost agent asked me to bring 500 along
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
pcagbaji: please oh do I need to pay any money when receiving.my goods bcs the nipost agent asked me to bring 500 along
NO sir. Pay no Man, unless u choose to.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
less than 14 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pcagbaji(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
beatbug: NO sir. Pay no Man, unless u choose to.
Thanks but again
I wanted to order some items through allixpress mobile application but it telling me that I have either they can't shipped to Nigeria or I have eceded my limit some body help please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Greatken007: i have been off for som time nw...d company wil be revealed soon bt surveycash must approve it first

Oga, thanks for the honour but na big work you wan gimme ooo. Before I can approve anything, I have to do due diligence. I will try. Call me then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
OK sir,but our JV is more dare to me,that is the reason why i want to reveal it there first
surveycash:

Oga, thanks for the honour but na big work you wan gimme ooo. Before I can approve anything, I have to do due diligence. I will try. Call me then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chrisvicmall: How To Use CVM service and still make use of Free Shipping On Aliexpress

If you have been using free shipping on aliexpress and the supplier send your post through China Post or HongKong Post, you have to agree with me that sometimes it takes between 2weeks to 60days before you can receive the item. The good news is that you can now receive the product without even paying CVM any service fee or shipping fee.

You might wonder how is this possible. The truth is that there is nothing like free shipping. The supplier pays China Post or Hong Kong post to send your item. This means that the seller is either collecting the money from you or from somewhere but that is not the case here, the focus here is how make use of your free shipping and still receive the order on time without paying an additional fee or afraid of losing your goods on transit.

Here is what you should do; when ordering the product, the seller will ask you to choose China Post or Hongkong Post or any other post service, ask the seller to send the product to us. The seller will pay for the shipping fee to Lagos and also our service charge. We won't charge you any money. Our job is to delivery the product to you.

Once the seller agree to ship to us,log into your account and place the order so that we can be aware of it.

Hmmmm

Sounds interesting.

But what better service can you offer me than what I am getting through the Post Officem

I want other members of the house to respond too.

Has anyone used their services here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Greatken007: OK sir,but our JV is more dare to me,that is the reason why i want to reveal it there first
guy,bros,uncle,daddy!!REVEAL IT NW...2MAO MIGHT BE TOO LATE.!!IF DEATH(GOD FORBID OO) COMES KNOCKIN 2DAY,U WNT BE ABLE TO REVEAL IT AGAIN.

OGA EL MATTEO DIDNT WAIT 4 ANY JV B4 TELLN US DAT CHRISVICMALL EXISTS...THANK YOU
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am very much loyal to a particular group here which i av mentioned earlier on...thet should be the first beneficiary of this firm..To be honest with you pple av begged to even pay for me to reveal it to them but i am not that type...i am also thinking hw chrisvicmal wil feel but all na business
omoteamac: guy,bros,uncle,daddy!!REVEAL IT NW...2MAO MIGHT BE TOO LATE.!!IF DEATH(GOD FORBID OO) COMES KNOCKIN 2DAY,U WNT BE ABLE TO REVEAL IT AGAIN.

OGA EL MATTEO DIDNT WAIT 4 ANY JV B4 TELLN US DAT CHRISVICMALL EXISTS...THANK YOU
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
dvdami:

Hmmmm

Sounds interesting.

But what better service can you offer me than what I am getting through the Post Officem

I want other members of the house to respond too.

Has anyone used their services here?

I have.
I give them 93%
you really should try them

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Greatken007: I am very much loyal to a particular group here which i av mentioned earlier on...thet should be the first beneficiary of this firm..To be honest with you pple av begged to even pay for me to reveal it to them but i am not that type...i am also thinking hw chrisvicmal wil feel but all na business
OKAY BRO...GUYZ ARE NT SMILING OOOO..DESPERADOS ni awon boys wonyii SHA...CHRISVICMALL OWN NA SMALL TIN,IT WL ONLY MAKE THEM ADJUST TO SERVE US BETA INTERMS OF CHARGES AND OTHERS... ..WE CNT WAIT TO READ 4RM U SOON..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mr or Mrs Greatken007:
this your offer get as e be o.

chrisvicmal. been long in existence .
yours is fresh.
what's the name or nature of this your business.
what differs from that of chrisvicmal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Greatken007: I am very much loyal to a particular group here which i av mentioned earlier on...thet should be the first beneficiary of this firm..To be honest with you pple av begged to even pay for me to reveal it to them but i am not that type...i am also thinking hw chrisvicmal wil feel but all na business
what you got ? In two words! DROP IT!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
@Greatken007 brother people are watching be wise! cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Akjerry:

I have.
I give them 93%
you really should try them

Thanks man.

I will talk to them then.

By the way, can I get your contact. Send me a mail pls vicomsms@gmail.com

God Bless You.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
dvdami:

Thanks man.

I will talk to them then.

By the way, can I get your contact. Send me a mail pls vicomsms@gmail.com

God Bless You.

sent you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
princeuk21: @Greatken007 brother people are watching be wise! cool
PEOPLE ARE WATCHIN!!ASIN WAT DO U MEAN BY DAT BRO?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
and. What is dat suppose to mean?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
I dont believe this their (chrisvicmall) report o.

Wont the seller pay to send the goods to your office in china? Why have u been charging people?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2013

omoteamac: PEOPLE ARE WATCHIN!!ASIN WAT DO U MEAN BY DAT BRO?

beatbug: and. What is dat suppose to mean?

Abeg help me ask him ooo.

@Greatken. Lol, wait oo, this your so called super company that you are hiding their name so preciously under your pillow, is it that their service is FREE? Do they give free Visa to China? Do they ship your things for your free, offer door to door delivery and include free gift in your package? Hehehe, at this stage of this thread, I can't believe some1 can still have that attitude towards "ordinary shipping info". I also cannot believe some people are offering to pay you just to drop the name of a shipping company (you're even proud to say it), nawao, I guess that's what's making you feel you have some kinda info the world has never seen or heard.

A ri iru eyi ri, afin deru'boloro ni. I can assure you guys there is nothing extra spectacular that company can offer.

PS: But if they do all I asked above sha oo, please send me your account number and I will pay handsomely for the information.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
@CVM.

Me I do not understand this una newly introduced idea o. Don't see how it will work.
How does seller paying for transportation of a client's goods to your office mean they have paid for the transportation to Lagos? Are they paying the money to CVM? Seller just pays a local express service like SF or YTO to transport to your office so I don't see how your service charge + shipping cost is been paid by the seller.

Maybe I don't understand your explanation clearly but let's say it's possible, most sellers will still add that fee to the buyer's goods or adjust price to accommodate for it, hence it's still same.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
toluxa1:

Abeg help me ask him ooo.

@Greatken. Lol, wait oo, this your so called super company that you are hiding their name so preciously under your pillow, is it that their service is FREE? Do they give free Visa to China? Do they ship your things for your free, offer door to door delivery and include free gift in your package? Hehehe, at this stage of this thread, I can't believe some1 can still have that attitude towards "ordinary shipping info". I also cannot believe some people are offering to pay you just to drop the name of a shipping company (you're even proud to say it), nawao, I guess that's what's making you feel you have some kinda info the world has never seen or heard.

A ri iru eyi ri, afin deru'boloro ni. I can assure you guys there is nothing extra spectacular that company can offer.

PS: But if they do all I asked above sha oo, please send me your account number and I will pay handsomely for the information.

I wonder o. If na me e. Na contract from the company o. gringringrin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
I JUST ASKED A QUESTION AND IT HAS RAISED THIS MUCH DUST HABA MALLAMS!MEKE FARU WA NE?I DON REMAIN SILENT BE THAT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Funny things happening here. Some now selling ideas while others with super company are hoarding theirs.
Shebi na so El-Matteo take start this thread abi?
Una welldone o.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
D FLAVOUR ON DIS THREAD HAS BIN LOST..IF ITS CLOSED OR LOCKD,I WL BE VERY HAPPY...

SPITS ON THREAD..

SM BAD BELE DN DAY HERE..

IF HE DROPS THE COMPANY'S NAME FOR US ALL TO VERIFY,WILL BOKO HARAM HARAZ HIM?I THINK NO...

I CN C DAT HE SEES HIMSELF AS AN INFERIOR BEING..SO IF DAT UR GUY NO WORK ONTOP AM,U NO GO RELEASE AM...OGA OOO

EL MATTEO KAREE!!MAY D GOOD GOD BLESS U WHEREVA U ARE..

OGA ELMATTEO,IF TO SAY NA U,U 4 DN TEL AM SAY MAK HIM DROP AM 4 DIS THREAD SINCE..SO DAT OTHERZ CAN FOLLOW VERIFY
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
toluxa1: @CVM.

Me I do not understand this una newly introduced idea o. Don't see how it will work.
How does seller paying for transportation of a client's goods to your office mean they have paid for the transportation to Lagos? Are they paying the money to CVM? Seller just pays a local express service like SF or YTO to transport to your office so I don't see how your service charge + shipping cost is been paid by the seller.

Maybe I don't understand your explanation clearly but let's say it's possible, most sellers will still add that fee to the buyer's goods or adjust price to accommodate for it, hence it's still same.

my point exactly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
bro If you dont ve anything sensible tu share, I suggest you keep quiet, u hear? smh

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
@house,can I order some tabs thru free shipping??dunno how secure dey'll be wif nipost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chrisvicmall: How To Use CVM service and still make use of Free Shipping On Aliexpress

You might wonder how is this possible. The truth is that there is nothing like free shipping. The supplier pays China Post or Hong Kong post to send your item.
and the supplier has his reason for using Hk or china post because?? well If you dont know its because they re the cheapest form of shippin! Unless you re nw tellin us u charge the same fee as hk post,which we all know its impossible, I dont see or rather dunno which chinese man will agree to pay you for shippin an item @ur own price, when hk post is cheaper? Well maybe ur fee is more cheaper than HK post in china,,pls let us know. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by isetilaye: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
igboro ti daru oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.