Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005348 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
princeuk21: Nah wrist watch
issokay,Well done.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FunnyPikincom(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hi wonderful people

I just come across this thread via Google and its really helpful. Pls, My question is about using the Free shipping. I order for a product on Dhgate and opted for free shipping, they said it will take 15-22 days to get it. Can i relay on the said numbers of dayz, and will post office people in Nigeria charge me before i get my Goods..Pls, those who have experience should help answer this Question. God bless You all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Hi wonderful people

I just come across this thread via Google and its really helpful. Pls, My question is about using the Free shipping. I order for a product on Dhgate and opted for free shipping, they said it will take 15-22 days to get it. Can i relay on the said numbers of dayz, and will post office people in Nigeria charge me before i get my Goods..Pls, those who have experience should help answer this Question. God bless You all

Yeah. The date is okay. Paying for collection of your goods depend on your area. Like Osogbo, I pay to get my goods. Depend on you, here I pay 200 per packag with original receipt.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
solomonjay: That's Just my observation, bt I Stand To B WISELY Corrected... grin grin

please reply my mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
It's time I begin to consider other alternative payment apart from UBA Africard. Charges are incredible. Today's exchange rate was N168/$ with an extra N6638 as transaction charges that's an average of N173/$. This is totally outrages. Any much better alternative VISA card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
toluxa1: It's time I begin to consider other alternative payment apart from UBA Africard. Charges are incredible. Today's exchange rate was N168/$ with an extra N6638 as transaction charges that's an average of N173/$. This is totally outrages. Any much better alternative VISA card?

You left GT NMC? Dollar has been stronger following the Syria crisis. That is bad news for importers and good news to exporters.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ladyinred: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Datovid & Tirtimy, thanks alot.
@Datovid pls how will i know when my item has arrived Abuja? I also want to know how u were able to track so that i can do it for myself next time. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:24am On Sep 06, 2013
toluxa1: It's time I begin to consider other alternative payment apart from UBA Africard. Charges are incredible. Today's exchange rate was N168/$ with an extra N6638 as transaction charges that's an average of N173/$. This is totally outrages. Any much better alternative VISA card?
Use Access bank VISA CARD, no extra charges
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Hi wonderful people

the days is ok. it depends on area as mayorall said, in ijebu ode ogun state i only pay for airtime because they called me when my goods arrived
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Below is the picture of free shipping product we received yesterday. A lot of question has been asked on how the free shipping works, like we said earlier, as long as you paid the seller directly and wants to use the free shipping, you won't be charge anything.

In a nutshell
We won't charge you when you are purchasing by yourself and using free shipping on aliexpress. Your supplier send the product to us and we send to you. Our duty is to deliver the product to you. Your supplier covers all expenses

We will charge you if we help you to make payment for the product

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2013
chux76:

This is so much S**T spewed so far..Gibberish of the highest order. Guy you can keep whatever info to yourself.
So far we've been making mad mad profit from the means we have been using importing and if you think we should be grovelling and begging to get what a Good minded spirited person started for FREE..read well for FREE...then I'd say stick it up ur A**.
d guy ask a question if d rate he paid was fair , everybody is clamouring for his shipping source........stick to ur option @ due time d pregnacy will be unvailed.......wishing you all d best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2013

I normally use FirstBank Naira Visa Prepaid Card for transactions up till yesterday when I used Naira Mastercard. I was surprised to see charges as high as 166 naira per dollar whereas I would have been charged 157.5 on the Visa Card. Before the sudden rise in dollar, they used to charge me 154.5.

My FirstBank Naira Visa Prepaid Card is the thing for me. Na name MasterCard get.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2013
I WISH I CAN SEE YOU FACE TO FACE,YOU DESERVE 10K FROM ME
shekers05: d guy ask a question if d rate he paid was fair , everybody is clamouring for his shipping source........stick to ur option @ due time d pregnacy will be unvailed.......wishing you all d best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2013
I don't usually comment here but the way I see people complaining of high charges here will make me to comment. If you want to make international online payment mastercard charges are cheaper than the visa card have always use my uba mastercard for payment and they always charge me $162 per dollar uba mastercard is the best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2013
dvdami:

I normally use FirstBank Naira Visa Prepaid Card for transactions up till yesterday when I used Naira Mastercard. I was surprised to see charges as high as 166 naira per dollar whereas I would have been charged 157.5 on the Visa Card. Before the sudden rise in dollar, they used to charge me 154.5.

My FirstBank Naira Visa Prepaid Card is the thing for me. Na name MasterCard get.

please,is the FB VISA Card attached to one's Account or is it standalone like the Africard
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2013
koonbey:

please,is the FB VISA Card attached to one's Account or is it standalone like the Africard
is linked or attached as u said to one's account
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2013
anex4real: I don't usually comment here but the way I see people complaining of high charges here will make me to comment. If you want to make international online payment mastercard charges are cheaper than the visa card have always use my uba mastercard for payment and they always charge me $162 per dollar uba mastercard is the best.
When last u used ur uba mastercard to buy online?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
When last u used ur uba mastercard to buy online?
I paid for some power banks and flash drives two days ago.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mikael76(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2013
I love mini importation business. I have been into it and it's really profitable and exciting. But where I'm lost is; if I want to import in bulk. I don't really know how to go about this. Will it come through containers at the port? And if it arrives, how do I go about clearing them to avoid to much clearance fee?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
okay,is it the default card that one is given upon opening an account?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2013
shekers05: d guy ask a question if d rate he paid was fair , everybody is clamouring for his shipping source........stick to ur option @ due time d pregnacy will be unvailed.......wishing you all d best.
...everyone knws its a fairer deal even an unborn importer wld tel him its fair enough...even wit dat,i m sure he knws it himself...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:

Its a separate account ooo.

For those in Lagos, I can help you get it because I have somebody in the bank. Connect me on vicomsms@gmail.com and I will get it for you sweatlessly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
koonbey: okay,is it the default card that one is given upon opening an account?
choose visa or u tick visa card when applying for it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2013
dvdami:

Its a separate account ooo.

For those in Lagos, I can help you get it because I have somebody in the bank. Connect me on vicomsms@gmail.com and I will get it for you sweatlessly.
Who said?
this is not uba africard, is link to ur account
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2013
anex4real: I paid for some power banks and flash drives two days ago.
My Access visacard charged me less than that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
My Access visacard charged me less than that
that is not because I have the uba africard and the access visa card so stop deceiving people
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gmanc(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2013
mayorall:

Yeah. The date is okay. Paying for collection of your goods depend on your area. Like Osogbo, I pay to get my goods. Depend on you, here I pay 200 per packag with original receipt.
pls help me wit ur contact/mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2013
strangest:

What type? Cow leather?
chain
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
you can try this out www. aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-bluetooth-bracelet-bluetooth-watch-with-mic-can-Answer-the-phone-or-hung-up-Call/880519251.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gmanc:
pls help me wit ur contact/mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemzy26: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
dr elmatteo and all ogas at the top,welldone

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.