Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,250 members, 7,846,168 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1007851 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
to me o. chrisvicmal still rocks.
using them again and again.
Mr JV Company the thread is open. when you ready drop. ur modus operandi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kudo to everyone on this thread the originatots el mateao survecashy.ansd all the contributors been reading from season 1 haven't finished reading self. I bought some jewelry on DHgate was given tracking no 2days ago yet I can't track dem also I only have an expired international passport as I.d will nipost accept it as a means of identification abi make I run go do new drivers licence or passport thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chux76(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
olori 4b: Kudo to everyone on this thread the originatots el mateao survecashy.ansd all the contributors been reading from season 1 haven't finished reading self. I bought some jewelry on DHgate was given tracking no 2days ago yet I can't track dem also I only have an expired international passport as I.d will nipost accept it as a means of identification abi make I run go do new drivers licence or passport thanks

Most tracking numbers take between 3-5 days before it shows any tracking activities so be patient for a while. As for your form of ID,your expired Intl Passport will be accepted as long as it matches the names on the package. All they want to confirm is the names,and if them too do gra-gra,ask them to flash the numbers on the package if it would correspond with yours.
Peace and Happy Importing!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by spicyuzo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice thread people keep it up...this is my first post and i hope it helps some people here....
If you are a regular and careful buyer, you will notice that A particular product can have varying shipping fee for various buyers....this is because the sellers alter the shipping fee. Some products might appear cheap but the shipping fee tend to be very high and discouraging...
i eventually discovered a simple but very powerful method of getting the cheapest yet fastest and accurate shipping....its simple...
its MUTUAL TRUST And LOYALTY...
build trust with just one supplier and see d magic.
For every successful deal,
always rate ur supplier excellent with full stars and say nice things about his/her shop.Note these

-He/she will purchase ur stuffs personally for u in chinese market *cheapest possible price*

He/She will package all ur various as one single pack*save shipping fee on diffrent items*
He/she will ship on standards shiping fee

I once shipped a pack of abt 10 10" tabs for less than 5k via dhl....yes its true
Just build trust and rate their services well...thats all

Remember, more positive ratings for them means more customers.
Find a good person and pitch your tent with them....you will be glad u did

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akanbiolawale(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2013
mikelreal: and the supplier has his reason for using Hk or china post because?? well If you dont know its because they re the cheapest form of shippin! Unless you re nw tellin us u charge the same fee as hk post,which we all know its impossible, I dont see or rather dunno which chinese man will agree to pay you for shippin an item @ur own price, when hk post is cheaper? Well maybe ur fee is more cheaper than HK post in china,,pls let us know. Thanks.

Have been thinking in same direction,it's possible for them to join the free shipping companies,but I doubt the seller will be able to afford their charges. But anyhow the matter be,make we dey look wetin go happen.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2013
spicyuzo: Nice thread people keep it up...this is my first post and i hope it helps some people here....
If you are a regular and careful buyer, you will notice that A particular product can have varying shipping fee for various buyers....this is because the sellers alter the shipping fee. Some products might appear cheap but the shipping fee tend to be very high and discouraging...
i eventually discovered a simple but very powerful method of getting the cheapest yet fastest and accurate shipping....its simple...
its MUTUAL TRUST And LOYALTY...
build trust with just one supplier and see d magic.
For every successful deal,
always rate ur supplier excellent with full stars and say nice things about his/her shop.Note these

-He/she will purchase ur stuffs personally for u in chinese market *cheapest possible price*

He/She will package all ur various as one single pack*save shipping fee on diffrent items*
He/she will ship on standards shiping fee

I once shipped a pack of abt 10 10" tabs for less than 5k via dhl....yes its true
Just build trust and rate their services well...thats all

Remember, more positive ratings for them means more customers.
Find a good person and pitch your tent with them....you will be glad u did

Nice one boss. Do that for my supplier, my. order yesterday was $5/KG, paid $10 for 2KG via DHL yesterday, even got the product price lesser. Nice info.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Good name is to be chosen rather than riches...Every humanbeing has 3 names:ur surname:d name ur father gave u and d name u make for urself....Great ken dont bow to pressure no matter wh is involve...oooo i wish we have some Ex-Commandoes here frm Kaduna...We no dey even collect bribe sef.... Nigeria go beta soon:u are the best advertisement of d products u want to project...if they promise to keep to their word consistently we are good to go....Who no go no go ever know
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 2:32am On Sep 05, 2013
some1 opened this forum for Free and i Promise to also give mine for FREE...But why are Nigerians always in a hurry?In fact make i even go continue wit my Grasscutter and snail biz joo...am sensing hatred been heated up here...investing 56k into Grasscutter biz can giv u wat import biz wil never offer u(a colony of 1male and 4 females) they give birth twice in a year:1 female can give birth to 5-9 litter at a go... U don't even market them....buyers are always available....abeg mention 1 meat wen sweet pas bushmeat( anu inchi

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 3:35am On Sep 05, 2013
^^ Bro, no one is hating anybody, at least I am not, far be it. A kai me? (on top wetin?). All we are saying is, we have all been advocates of Free information here, working together etc but you keep sounding like you have you are guarding this info of yours so preciously like nobody else knows the company.

It's a free world bro, you can give or hold the info. Businesses like that pay to make themselves known and you instead are holding back their publicity. What harm will it do to give our their name? If people research them and they are good, fine for them, if not, we throw then in the thrash can, Rather, your address come pass letter, with regards them.

PS: I love grasscutter. We used to have lots of them. Some snails too. My house is like a zoo, we have almost every domestic animal u can think of (some wild ones too).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 4:33am On Sep 05, 2013
yeah some1 must investigate dem first but a close frnd an Ex-commandoe:a seatmate for 6years sent som stuffs for me thru them and i did d shipping payment tru a room mate during my service yr who is in lag at d moment ... About 11days after shipping i recieved a text mgs that my goods ar ready....i was in Safety induction at Igwurita PH wen i received d text...... Trying to do d right thing is never an indices of wickedness......u can see that Ken has no secret.David was number 8 in d family and God promoted him to number 1....D God i serve is set to promote som1 here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 05, 2013
Am I the only one tired of this roundabout discussion of the shipping coy?if he wants to share it,fine...if not then duh,afterall I'm sure he too has picked a lot from this thread.e don do

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Greatken007: yeah some1 must investigate dem first but a close frnd an Ex-commandoe:a seatmate for 6years sent som stuffs for me thru them and i did d shipping payment tru a room mate during my service yr who is in lag at d moment ... About 11days after shipping i recieved a text mgs that my goods ar ready....i was in Safety induction at Igwurita PH wen i received d text...... Trying to do d right thing is never an indices of wickedness......u can see that Ken has no secret.David was number 8 in d family and God promoted him to number 1....D God i serve is set to promote som1 here
Maybe its high time we start reeporting ur comments as "spam" cos they re useless.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Spartan3d: Maybe its high time we start reeporting ur comments as "spam" cos they re useless.
i hold my peace here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Greatken007: yeah some1 must investigate dem first but a close frnd an Ex-commandoe:a seatmate for 6years sent som stuffs for me thru them and i did d shipping payment tru a room mate during my service yr who is in lag at d moment ... About 11days after shipping i recieved a text mgs that my goods ar ready....i was in Safety induction at Igwurita PH wen i received d text...... Trying to do d right thing is never an indices of wickedness......u can see that Ken has no secret.David was number 8 in d family and God promoted him to number 1....D God i serve is set to promote som1 here
what the f*ck is wrong with dis dumb nigga, are you communicating at All? Look if. You got. Nothing to offer just shut it, aiite. No vex. No b ur fault.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2013
mikelreal: ..... Well maybe ur fee is more cheaper than HK post in china,,pls let us know. Thanks.

It is cheaper. Remember, your product weight may be 1% of the total? CVM just need to convince the seller to give them the 4$ he's paying HK.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oyin72: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2013
I suggest we should teach and encourage Fresh Importers to Track their goods. Tracking shipment on Aliexpress is not difficult as people complain on this thread. Otherwise, guys 'll keep coming back asking how to Track shipments.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2013
In other words u wantu learn how to track ur item
Oyin72: I suggest we should teach and encourage Fresh Importers to Track their goods. Tracking shipment on Aliexpress is not difficult as people complain on this thread. Otherwise, guys 'll keep coming back asking how to Track shipments.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2013
surveycash:

It is cheaper. Remember, your product weight may be 1% of the total? CVM just need to convince the seller to give them the 4$ he's paying HK.
good, thats what they shuda said earlier,..@all oya free shippin tins.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chiste1: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2013
I wanna shop on tinydeal.com,..has anyone shopped from them before successfully?
If yes, which courier company did you use to get your goods/items down to Nigeria?
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oyin72: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2013
In other words u wantu learn how to track ur item
@Spartan3d It's a general suggestion so that we can devote more of our energy, time & post on more important issues.
Tracking isn't much problem.
Just click on the link on the Transaction Page or use 17tracker.com.
Sometimes, when there are issues, it's either network or inefficiency on the part of our infrastructure here in Nigeria. Otherwise, if Supplier really ship out your product, within 5 working days,all things been equal,it must appear on the tracking site.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Greatken007: some1 opened this forum for Free and i Promise to also give mine for FREE...But why are Nigerians always in a hurry?In fact make i even go continue wit my Grasscutter and snail biz joo...am sensing hatred been heated up here...investing 56k into Grasscutter biz can giv u wat import biz wil never offer u(a colony of 1male and 4 females) they give birth twice in a year:1 female can give birth to 5-9 litter at a go... U don't even market them....buyers are always available....abeg mention 1 meat wen sweet pas bushmeat( anu inchi
u c he just said what he was hiding from u guys, now are u all happy? You can make cool cash with that grin it must not be from aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifeolu002(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Kudos to everybody in house . Have bin following dis thread frm season 1,and had my 1st import tru Hongpost a mnth ago . I talking wit a power bank seller on AliExpress ,and told me dat dhl doesn't support shipment of frm electricity device . Now ask if ve shipped with fedex b4 , so dat he can send goods tru dem. Please house wch oda courier coy can I suggest to the seller dat can deliver within a wik ?I hail Una Suverycash n toluax
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chux76(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2013

This is so much S**T spewed so far..Gibberish of the highest order. Guy you can keep whatever info to yourself.
So far we've been making mad mad profit from the means we have been using importing and if you think we should be grovelling and begging to get what a Good minded spirited person started for FREE..read well for FREE...then I'd say stick it up ur A**.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Greatken007: some1 opened this forum for Free and i Promise to also give mine for FREE...But why are Nigerians always in a hurry?In fact make i even go continue wit my Grasscutter and snail biz joo...am sensing hatred been heated up here...investing 56k into Grasscutter biz can giv u wat import biz wil never offer u(a colony of 1male and 4 females) they give birth twice in a year:1 female can give birth to 5-9 litter at a go... U don't even market them....buyers are always available....abeg mention 1 meat wen sweet pas bushmeat( anu inchi

Boss. Me I'm soo much interested in that business, please yarn me more, popsy and uncle will be my first customer. Abeg I get interest die, hope they are not dirty or else, I won't be able to take care of them where I'm o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello house, my power bank just arrived 20000mAh, so anyone interested can ping me or ring me. Bulk purchase are also welcome with huge discount.

Thanks

God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tekkyboy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
i just want to appreciate those that av contribute to this thread frm season1 especially 'elmato'.god bless you all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
WE THANK GOD FOR SUCCESS. 100 PIECES SOLD OUT! grin cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
princeuk21: WE THANK GOD FOR SUCCESS. 100 PIECES SOLD OUT! grin cool
powerbanks huh?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
princeuk21: WE THANK GOD FOR SUCCESS. 100 PIECES SOLD OUT! grin cool

100 PCS OF WHAT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
koonbey: powerbanks huh?
Nah wrist watch
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by strangest(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
princeuk21: Nah wrist watch

What type? Cow leather?

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.