Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1007799 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olawyle(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please what are d processes of shipping goods from china to kaduna using CVM. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Canme4u:

please, give me the link of that wrist watch brother.

Sorry but that's the wrong mentality. Stop asking for the linknof the wrist watch. Cos he sold that much, you all want the link. Do you think it's cos of the watch? No! It's cos of his or her marketing skills for that product. You can sell 1000 pieces of any product you want to if you know ur targeted market and how to reach them. I was like this before, went into the tab biz cos of the tab craze but to sell one was hard for me whereas know guys selling 10 in a week. TUNDE. Just do your homework well and don't go after what Mr A is doing.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
ayodot:

have tried free shipping for products of aliexpress thru CVM

Ok AY. hope you don buy dos goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
10000000000000000 likes...
Manutd19:

Sorry but that's the wrong mentality. Stop asking for the linknof the wrist watch. Cos he sold that much, you all want the link. Do you think it's cos of the watch? No! It's cos of his or her marketing skills for that product. You can sell 1000 pieces of any product you want to if you know ur targeted market and how to reach them. I was like this before, went into the tab biz cos of the tab craze but to sell one was hard for me whereas know guys selling 10 in a week. TUNDE. Just do your homework well and don't go after what Mr A is doing.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Manutd19:

best advice of the day . i just hope people will listen and heed to it wink

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cashkhiid:
PLEASE REPLY NA
U can use ur original waec\Gce result

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'm back to my china business after months of leaving for U market..I salute you all...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soyedele1: I'm back to my china business after months of leaving for U market..I salute you all...

Ekabo sir. Welcome back to Hongkong. Guangzhou, Guangdong. gringringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cashkhiid:
What if the person doesn't have any card at all, the goods won't be given to the person and is the phone number important? Cos I wana use a different phone number(not the one on the ID CARD)
YES, u can use different phone number, what matter is the number u use on the site, because that is what nipost will call u with for pick up of ur package.
for the ID card, go and design one, then give it a try, because anytime my package arrived what they request from me is, "go and do a photocopy of ur ID card" they will collect photocopy of ur ID. that is only what i can say.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Manutd19:

Exactly! Good advice. People have to begin to learn these things
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ujawissy: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls my ogas,i'm not in lagos how can CVM bring those products to my place or is a must i've to go to lagos to get them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Ujawissy: Pls my ogas,i'm not in lagos how can CVM bring those products to my place or is a must i've to go to lagos to get them.
No need to go to Lagos. Our agent will send it to your location using one of the transportation service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2013
can i place my order on aliexpress useing interswich verve card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 5:39am On Oct 13, 2013
mikeoh: can i place my order on aliexpress useing interswich verve card?
Simply No! All accepted payment options are listed on aliexpress.com! Go look dem up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ujawissy: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
No need to go to Lagos. Our agent will send it to your location using one of the transportation service
thanks for your prompt reply.i want to pay into your diamond account tomorow,after paying will it reflect in my CVM online account?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2013
I no fit use ma first bank mastercard buy on aliexpress, d tin dey tell me '' the card issuer decline this transaction'' then i went 2 firstbank to ask wot happen dey told me dey will send a code to ma email uptill now i never see am chai, firstbank 2 dey fuckup oo,i guess me go just go create access bank acct i tire 4 dis yeye false bank lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
guys can i make purchases on ebay using my gtb mastercard ,cos i hear they only accept through paypal which i dont have.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls, anybody in Ibadan in this room? I need your help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
addictiv: guys can i make purchases on ebay using my gtb mastercard ,cos i hear they only accept through paypal which i dont have.

You've answered the question sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
mayorall:

You've answered the question sir.
so what would you advise, on how to make purchase on ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ujawissy: thanks for your prompt reply.i want to pay into your diamond account tomorow,after paying will it reflect in my CVM online account?
It will reflect in your account between 6-12hrs of making the payment. Once you make the payment, you can place your order immediately. Do not wait until your account has been credited before making the placing the order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Important Update

1.) We will no longer ship product(s) if the total item you are expecting is incomplete. For example, if you purchased products from more than one seller, and we haven't receive all the product(s) from those sellers, we will not ship the ones have already received until your total product is complete.

2.) If you are purchasing product by yourself but want us to handle the shipping, you need to place the order on CVM platform after you have already purchased the item(s) from the seller(s). Make sure that you have completed your purchase before placing the order to avoid being charge extra service charge. Don't forget to ask the seller to write your CVM username as the receiver of the product. Give the seller our China address. You can find our China Address on our contact page.

3.) We will no longer ship or process any other if you fail to place the order on CVM platform. All orders much be placed before we can start the processing.

4.) For those who sell products on CVM platform, you can now reply directly to a customer that makes inquiry about your product. To achieve that, when replying to a specific customer, you should include the customer's ID. You can find the customer's ID in the post of the customer.

5.) We have introduce a Customer Review System. As a customer, each time you review a review, you stand to win 1500 , 750, 400, 200, 100 MTN Air Time and also Chrisvic Credit Voucher. In order to avoid fraudulent activity or dubious reviews, people only people that place order on our platfrom starting from October 6th 2013 can be able to write a review. When writing your review, you can rate our service either 5 (excellent), 4(Good ), 3(Average), 2(Not Satisfy), 1(Poor Service). Please rate accordingly.

6.) We have introduced a new system that can tell you the estimate time you will be able to receive your product in Nigeria. The system helps to solve customer misunderstanding of the right time to place an order. If you want to receive your order on time, we highly recommend that you place the order between Sunday-Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soladnet14: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tonjeola1:
YES, u can use different phone number, what matter is the number u use on the site, because that is what nipost will call u with for pick up of ur package.
for the ID card, go and design one, then give it a try, because anytime my package arrived what they request from me is, "go and do a photocopy of ur ID card" they will collect photocopy of ur ID. that is only what i can say.

i want to know whether this nipost people collect money from you coz Ilesa Nipost do collect 3k from me when i want to get my products.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
soladnet14:

i want to know whether this nipost people collect money from you coz Ilesa Nipost do collect 3k from me when i want to get my products.

Na wa o. This people are really corrupt in this Osun state. They do collect #200 from me in Osogbo. Maybe you should use Osogbo address this time around. But what's the weight, quantity and total cost of what they charged you #3,000 for or are you trying to say #300.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
addictiv:
so what would you advise, on how to make purchase on ebay?

Use texaco baba.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
That is too exorbitant, the highest I do pay here in Ikirun is N500
The problem with Ilesha PO is that they bliv everybody is into YY.......
mayorall:

Na wa o. This people are really corrupt in this Osun state. They do collect #200 from me in Osogbo. Maybe you should use Osogbo address this time around. But what's the weight, quantity and total cost of what they charged you #3,000 for or are you trying to say #300.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
mayorall:

Use texaco baba.
tnks a lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Samalex2008: Pls, anybody in Ibadan in this room? I need your help.
Any problem bro??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Not really, bro. I got a msg abt an area there and want to confirm it. Drop me ur phone no or beep me via 08066752303
Soyedele1:
Any problem bro??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funstufz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
How du guyz get dis importatuon stuffz done..will appreciate help from any NLanders with experience in ilesa, osogbo, ikirun, ibadan...
tanx in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
funstufz: How du guyz get dis importatuon stuffz done..will appreciate help from any NLanders with experience in ilesa, osogbo, ikirun, ibadan...
tanx in anticipation

This is the liberation thread from oga ELMATTEO. Still learning from it also.

http://
www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-
importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
funstufz: How du guyz get dis importatuon stuffz done..will appreciate help from any NLanders with experience in ilesa, osogbo, ikirun, ibadan...
tanx in anticipation
I'm a newbie too,but I'm in ibadan as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.