Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005349 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
dasanchez1: Pls house,help me to track dis item and its whereabout:RB317948344CN.and also RF170737529SG
pls reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mikael76(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Learn how to start your own mini online importation business by downloading the e-book for free: http://www.mediafire.com/download/32fa2x119fxdjpf/Mini_Online_Importation_Guide_For_Beginners.pdf
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
dasanchez1: Pls house,help me to track dis item and its whereabout:RB317948344CN.and also RF170737529SG

Since when has the seller shipped this?. Still not found.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
stevolinkon40: good day gurus, i want to start my importation business this month,,i am planning to use chrisvicmall for aliexpress,dhgate and other chinese websites and mikkyangel for my ebay,amazon and other us websites. please i want to know if that is a smart choice or there are better people to do business with. i saw some guys here mentioning PETER,is he another agent like mikkyangel? thanks and your reply to this is very much important to me
please gurus in the house,please try to reply this post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obataosu: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
I need a mentor in abuja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
stevolinkon40: please gurus in the house,please try to reply this post

You make the right choice bros, I think mikkyangel will be good because, he can help u bid and shipping cost is low
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Obataosu: I need a mentor in abuja

i am based in abuja. Maybe we can hookup. Dis is my mail :ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
greatfa4:

You make the right choice bros, I think mikkyangel will be good because, he can help u bid and shipping cost is low
thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
since 18th my order was cancelled, altho my money was deducted. i haven't gotten any refund. i submitted a clam with the documents dat was requested to alibaba(tru aliexpress) which includes, bank statement, ATM card(left only the last four digits visible) and ID card.
has anyone had such problem, nd how long did it take to get the refund or a reply from alibaba concerning the claim sent?

btw this alibaba ppl why don't they ask us to confirm our accounts before deduction money, m suspecting some foul play...

please can anyone answer me speedily. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tonjeola1: Has anyone use "epacket" to shipped from aliexpress? its like hk or singapore post, but it takes 5 - 15 days delivery more faster than hk or singapore post that is 15 - 60 days delivery,
has anyone used it?
that service is meant for the Americans only.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
peterincredible: pls must I have a crisvicmall acct before I can ship from aliexpress through them because I want to order good directly from aliexpress and I want to use crisvicmall but I have not registered with cvm
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Cyprian213: Pls house, can someone help me track this and tell me the whereabout; Rb844948170cn
still on transit.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
addictiv: Pls my people, Apart from PHCN bill and DSTV reciept, is there any other document i can use to reactvate my GT account?
water bill

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Just submitted my account opening form 2day at access bank, they said I should come back in 2weeks to collect ma Visa card. I even 4got to ask them how much is their card.
I know God is on my side............
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
@all,got dis on my dhl tracking status "Forwarded for delivery"..please what does dis mean...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ all pls i need link to buy quality female bags and shoes. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
sleekd: since 18th my order was cancelled, altho my money was deducted. i haven't gotten any refund. i submitted a clam with the documents dat was requested to alibaba(tru aliexpress) which includes, bank statement, ATM card(left only the last four digits visible) and ID card.
has anyone had such problem, nd how long did it take to get the refund or a reply from alibaba concerning the claim sent?

btw this alibaba ppl why don't they ask us to confirm our accounts before deduction money, m suspecting some foul play...

please can anyone answer me speedily. thanks

I had the same problem the first time I tried buying from AE. I scanned and sent the documents to them through their site then after a few days, I sent it again to this email: security@aliexpress.com In the email,I told them I submitted my documents for verification earlier but didn't get any response. Few days later(like 5-7days) I tried to purchase something of small value and it worked. Make sure you place your order between 2am and 11am here in Nigeria. It increases your chances.
Regarding your money, aliexpress didn't deduct any money from your account. If you are using gtbank,in your internet banking platform,you'll see that your book balance is different from your available balance. This means that gtbank kept the amount you are suppose to pay aliexpress and they will wait for aliexpress to take the money. If aliexpress don't take the money after 30 days,they will return it to your available balance. It happened to me once and I called the customer service for assistance. They asked me to forward the email I got telling me my transaction was not successful to cardservices@gtbank.com with my account name and account number and I told them the amount I tried to spend that was not successful. They told me my money would be returned to my account in 48hours. I got my money after 2days.

Alibaba makes Millions of dollars like everyday so your card or your money is nothing to them. Just make sure you are submitting your details to the right person and right email. Also make sure the email ends with @alibaba.com or aliexpress.com
Hope you find this helpful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
@ all pls i need link to buy quality female bags and shoes. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
4bobo: i am expecting a parcel and i saw this,please what does this mean?
item No.
Year
Status
Date
RB748367552CN
Dispatching
NG
20131019 1637

anyone ,pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
1 reason why information marketers will always win the day

https://www.nairaland.com/1470485/free-online-tutorials-how-start
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I had the same problem the first time I tried buying from AE. I scanned and sent the documents to them through their site then after a few days, I sent it again to this email: security@aliexpress.com In the email,I told them I submitted my documents for verification earlier but didn't get any response. Few days later(like 5-7days) I tried to purchase something of small value and it worked. Make sure you place your order between 2am and 11am here in Nigeria. It increases your chances.
Regarding your money, aliexpress didn't deduct any money from your account. If you are using gtbank,in your internet banking platform,you'll see that your book balance is different from your available balance. This means that gtbank kept the amount you are suppose to pay aliexpress and they will wait for aliexpress to take the money. If aliexpress don't take the money after 30 days,they will return it to your available balance. It happened to me once and I called the customer service for assistance. They asked me to forward the email I got telling me my transaction was not successful to cardservices@gtbank.com with my account name and account number and I told them the amount I tried to spend that was not successful. They told me my money would be returned to my account in 48hours. I got my money after 2days.

Alibaba makes Millions of dollars like everyday so your card or your money is nothing to them. Just make sure you are submitting your details to the right person and right email. Also make sure the email ends with @alibaba.com or aliexpress.com
Hope you find this helpful

thanks bro, lemme do as you have said. i really appreciate your help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gel03: 4:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello House, please I intend to buy some winter jackets on AliExpress for use wen i travel out soon. I want to know if it would be allowed into the country by the normal china post or is it on naija customs prohibition list? Will the jackets get to do post office for me to go receive them? Pls I need your responses. Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2013
shinaf: sure...but the only problem is that after accepting your card they will inform you to send the front and the back of ur atm and other tinz

WHEN SENDING THE CARD BRO, IS THERE ANY PART I SHOULD COVER? AND IS IT MY CREDIT CARD OR ATM?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2013
datovid :
@all,got dis on my dhl tracking status "Forwarded for delivery"..please what does dis mean...thanks

Meaning its ready. DHL stup*d, if you are not living near bank they might not bring it or delay it. So go to their office and claim it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello all,
I want to import the following clothes and they are:
1)Men jeans:size 30 - 36
2)chinox with double pocket at the back with design : 32-36. Straight cut
3)long sleeve shirt, double pocket with lock and without pocket: size L and XL.
4)Short sleeve shirt,double pocket with lock and without pocket
5)polo with collar and round neck of various designs and sizes
6)suit of various colours: sizes 40- 50
Pls i need where i can import these clothes in large quanities and the cost and the shipping company that can do this. Thanks. U can write me through my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Hello all,
Pls i need where i can import these clothes in large quanities and the cost and the shipping company that can do this. Thanks. U can write me through my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Me too, tnx. muhrisen@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Hello all,
Bros, try Oga Texaco1 or Oga Mikkyangel to avoid Nigerian Customs wahala. Na US and Europe markets them dey do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Oga texaco1 pls help now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by innogah(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
EARN $50 - $100 USD Daily
Join Bonus: 25$ Per Task: 10$

Small task takes just 30 seconds to complete and earn 10$ per task.
Join by clicking the link below to register free

http:///1cbKWrT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2013
hello house! I have tracked my order and i saw NGLOSA since 19 oct, is it in lagos now? If yes, how long will it take before it reaches kano post office.
Please help out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2013
aminu150: hello house! I have tracked my order and i saw NGLOSA since 19 oct, is it in lagos now? If yes, how long will it take before it reaches kano post office.
Please help out

my item was in Lagos on 17th and I received it in Minna yesterday 22nd. Just chill or go to the post office to check

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.