Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004210 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2013
ekanDamie:
Lool. am now confused o, bro but I don't have moni to open a new account o, or do u have an idea of GTB charges for new account?

How can u say u don't have money to open an accout were is d money u wan to use for the import U can start from GTB savings which u can do with less dan 2k. But to clear d air u can use anybody card to purchase online once u have d card with u simple
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Message from aliexpress.

Due to a system update, refunds scheduled for
25-27 Oct will be delayed until 28 Oct.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2013
mayorall:

That's the estimated delivery time. When it gets to Osogbo, Alfa will call you. Just send him his #100 airtime ashap. Tell him to keep it for you.

Boss, I made a tiny mistake in my last post.
My shipping address is Ile-Ife, Osun State and not Osogbo.
Can this be changed to Lagos, what do you advise?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2013
sapienman:

Boss, I made a tiny mistake in my last post.
My shipping address is Ile-Ife, Osun State and not Osogbo.
Can this be changed to Lagos, what do you advise?

I dont think so. It has been shipped already.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Tonjeola1:
you see na, when i 1st counter the guy, you are the one who attacked me then on his thread, so now you know. fly wen no dey hear words, go follow...hmmm...i rest my case
I read about your conversations with the thread owner and his followers on the thread. I have learned to mind my business on nairaland and allow people to learn hard way. I don't have the patience and time to convince some die-hard followers to ignore their BOSS and follow me the way you have done.
In my review on the Ebook, I mentioned the ebook is not meant for existing importers except you want to throw your money around. Even one of the ebooks belong to a friend (Ogidi) which was earlier sent to me by one of my BB contacts. I was wondering if this thread is hidden from people to see or they are just damn ignorant to carry out research on their own.
I believe Mr. Bello is a good IM and he took that advantage to the fullest. You did well to convince some people and I hope they will now appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Those of you who are asking people to help track your packages, good news for you. You can track you packages yourselves and also have a pictorial/graphic view of the current location(s) of your package. Follow the link: http://www.trackingnumber.org/china-post-tracking/china-post-tracking.php
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JECU: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Priscasmart: God bless whoever Started this thread.

I've spent a lotta money on ebooks for dis...plz I just need one thing for now; A cheap Laptop. a Laptop dat I can use msword and other msoffice software on. Also, something dat can use corel draw and adobe photoshop on.
My budget is 5-15k...even if itz and Android netbook or a mini, so long as it has d above features.

Plz any1 dat has helpful info should reply.
Thaanks! OP
With just 25k dis lappy is all urs.is supper clean an in perfect condition.call 08082203268

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Tonjeola1:
you see na, when i 1st counter the guy, you are the one who attacked me then on his thread, so now you know. fly wen no dey hear words, go follow...hmmm...i rest my case
hahaha, I remember u Moor, bro go and see wat I did to his thread. u didn't come out open na, if u did u would ave raised eyebrows.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Tonjeola1:
hahaha, I remember u joor, bro go and see wat I did to his thread. u didn't come out open na, if u did we would ave raised eyebrows.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2013
dailydolar:

How can u say u don't have money to open an accout were is d money u wan to use for the import U can start from GTB savings which u can do with less dan 2k. But to clear d air u can use anybody card to purchase online once u have d card with u simple
thanks bro, its my sisters account so she can't say I withdrew moni DAT EFCC will start lookin for me. lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
so pls, based on experience pls which one is better, UBA africard or GTB MasterCard. for the USA market and China market.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ghazali34(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
presiade:
It was shipped on 8th Oct. and I got my package on 23rd ~ 15 days
what did you ship? I tried using china post mail bt they dnt ship batteries so i cancelled the order and am currently waiting for my refund.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
so pls, based on experience pls which one is better, UBA africard or GTB MasterCard. for the USA market and China market..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ekanDamie GTB

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by makeupgal: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls what is chrisvicmall exchange rate as of today i am using a phone.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
ekanDamie: so pls, based on experience pls which one is better, UBA africard or GTB MasterCard. for the USA market and China market..
for china market i think both is ok but for USA market u cant use any of them especially on Amazon u will need a GTB Visa card which is always denominated in Dollars its beta dan any card u can think of here in nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
please fellow nairaland this same question had been answered slightly before not fully answered ...please any body who have been using www.stocksourcing.com should please drop a comment on them please. am digging them to know may be i can start using them for importation.....instead of buying ebooks from greedy people......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Any reason why batteries are not allowed to be imported with the phones or tablets?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
I received my items earlier today. It took 18days to arrive Ilorin through china post. Big S/O to all d contributors of this thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thanks...
mayorall:

Created x7 tablet
Created X10 tablet

X7 is 7 inches, X10 is 10.1 inches

The manufacturer is currently out of stock for the created X7. Available in four days. You can get from the retailers but a bit higher in price than that of the manufacturer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
chemashie:
I read about your conversations with the thread owner and his followers on the thread. I have learned to mind my business on nairaland and allow people to learn hard way. I don't have the patience and time to convince some die-hard followers to ignore their BOSS and follow me the way you have done.
In my review on the Ebook, I mentioned the ebook is not meant for existing importers except you want to throw your money around. Even one of the ebooks belong to a friend (Ogidi) which was earlier sent to me by one of my BB contacts. I was wondering if this thread is hidden from people to see or they are just damn ignorant to carry out research on their own.
I believe Mr. Bello is a good IM and he took that advantage to the fullest. You did well to convince some people and I hope they will now appreciate you more.
Thanks my oga,bello later called me on phone to apologize,ve to silent,even d people i wanted to help no welcome me.now na to watch them,let them learn it d hard way
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
ekanDamie:
hahaha, I remember u joor, bro go and see wat I did to his thread. u didn't come out open na, if u did we would ave raised eyebrows.
Yes because U and other didn't welcome me then, and bello ur boss, later called me to apologize, so i edited my posts and go silent.
i saw what u did, thank God u realized early.
welcome to DIY section.
we are one family here.
one love!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Got my refunds today. It has been less than 2 days and money is in my GT Account. Gtbank Rocks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AdeoyeAdekunle: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
My seller said he accept T/T mode of payment. Pls shoud i go ahead? bt i sugest ecrow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
stevolinkon40: thanks guys. what abt the nipost. do i need to have a p.o box address?do i need to have a p.o box address? to recieve my products here in naija
no

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by betran65: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good day fellow nairalanders, please I need your help, I was about making my first order but they kept telling me my GTbank naira mastercard number is not correct.
Please what do I do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
tonjeola:
Yes because U and other didn't welcome me then, and bello ur boss, later called me to apologize, so i edited my posts and go silent.
welcome to DIY section.
we are one family here.
one love!
yes bro, so pls wants ur gmail or are u on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let kwon the capacite of ur lap and detail of it.

JECU: Priscasmart: God bless whoever Started this thread.

I've spent a lotta money on ebooks for dis...plz I just need one thing for now; A cheap Laptop. a Laptop dat I can use msword and other msoffice software on. Also, something dat can use corel draw and adobe photoshop on.
My budget is 5-15k...even if itz and Android netbook or a mini, so long as it has d above features.

Plz any1 dat has helpful info should reply.
Thaanks! OP
With just 25k dis lappy is all urs.is supper clean an in perfect condition.call 08082203268
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
tonjeola:
welcome to DIY section.
we are one family here.
one love!
yes bro, so pls wats ur gmail or are u on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
tonjeola:
welcome to DIY section.
we are one family here.
one love!

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.