Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,479 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005431 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
please can anyone give us a breakdown of power banks cost in nigeria ?
abeg ooo i just dey ask , make una no vex oooo sad sad sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls house I need urgent responses: I just ordered for 8 pieces of a particular watch with dhl. The seller suggested tp reduce the value cos I might be asked to pay some taxes to custom. What should I do cos I don't want to pay a dime to those peeps. Anyone with experience on this kind of issue should pls advice me ASAP. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
golamike: Pls house I need urgent responses: I just ordered for 8 pieces of a particular watch with dhl. The seller suggested tp reduce the value cos I might be asked to pay some taxes to custom. What should I do cos I don't want to pay a dime to those peeps. Anyone with experience on this kind of issue should pls advice me ASAP. Thanks

thats the code. Reduce the value cost. Or even declare it as a gift or product sample.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
aminu150: any1 who sells high capacity power banks should contact me, i want to use it for my BB

i have 20000mah if you are interested call me on 07039482648

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justyinka(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brief introduction about our company

We are Nextmove Global Logistics a world-class highly reputable Customs Clearing Agent in Nigeria offering wide variety of services in order to help the clients for Import and Export Customs Clearances. With updated Customs regulations and procedures, we handle clearance of consignments by Sea, Air and Land more efficiently. We can clear all types of shipments, major or minor, for/from across the globe to the utmost satisfaction of clients due to our long years of expertise and wide exposure in this field.

Do you know any big company into importation and exportation of goods, if yes, and your recommendation can link us to such comapny. we are paying such person 10% for every successful business deal.

contact us at nextmoveglobal@gmail.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or by phone on 08035308511
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
k
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aitope(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
justyinka: Brief introduction about our company

We are Nextmove Global Logistics a world-class highly reputable Customs Clearing Agent in Nigeria offering wide variety of services in order to help the clients for Import and Export Customs Clearances. With updated Customs regulations and procedures, we handle clearance of consignments by Sea, Air and Land more efficiently. We can clear all types of shipments, major or minor, for/from across the globe to the utmost satisfaction of clients due to our long years of expertise and wide exposure in this field.

Do you know any big company into importation and exportation of goods, if yes, and your recommendation can link us to such comapny. we are paying such person 10% for every successful business deal.

contact us at nextmoveglobal@gmail.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or by phone on 08035308511
how mush do you charge per kg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ghazali34(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
i need link to cheap andriod tablet pc on AE. Nd pls it Will ave sim card slot nd it shld be version 4. Add me on whatsapp wit 08182242527 nd on fb nd 2go wit Ghazali34
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Soorry for taking u guys back
dvdami:

FBN Naira Visa Prepaid Card. It is a separate account.

so is dis first bank card, a very good option becos uld agree wit me dat d best choise in exchange rates from dis cards makes business easier n cheaper
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
mayorall:

Thanks boss. Went to bank today, got the form, opened my wallet for my I.D card and passport. Only found my gf passport grin in d wallet. Am with the form already, gonna submit it tomorrow.

haaa.. Nicemayor ashewo o. Lol. How far wit d form uve submitted it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yehmy(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2013
i'm new here have got a tablet i will like 2 order buh i dnt knw anything about shipping, can someone kindly put me tru? my whatsapp numba 08062412168 or bb pin 7B2B6BBE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 5:06am On Nov 01, 2013
una good morning, my ogas. Abeg who dey use access card on AE, I would like de person to tell me what is written on the card(name of the card) n also its colour. tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Amando_bolt: una good morning, my ogas. Abeg who dey use access card on AE, I would like de person to tell me what is written on the card(name of the card) n also its colour. tnks
I use Access card, name of the card is VISA DEBIT and the colour is BLUE, any other thing?
Good morning
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Morning to Y'all. My ogas at d top, pls how long does it take to get a refund on an item that was short supplied? Today is the 9th day, after opening a dispute and it has reached an agreement.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ignatism: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month to you all.
Please, what is the safest way to pay for goods on Alibaba.com?
I have recieved the sample but I am afraid to loose my money.

Please advise me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2013
tonjeola:
I use Access card, name of the card is VISA DEBIT and the colour is BLUE, any other thing?
Good morning
nothing much sha, my guy complained that AE rejected his new access visa debit card when he wanted to order 4 a wristwatch
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by willyfrench(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2013
anex4real: please can someone help me track this RB258650243CN it getting up to two months since it was sent.

Well, from what i understand from your tracking info it actually arrived Nigeria between 15th september & 3rd october and you didn't go to claim it on time (within 21days of arrival as stated by our Guru mayorall) so it was sent back to china & arrived Beijing international on the 25th october.

Summary:Your package was sent back to china because it was unclaimed.

i'm not 100% sure oh, but i hope one of our masters here can confirm @mayorall, @surveycash & others.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH IMPORTERS........XMAS SHOPPING STARTS TODAY FOR THOSE USING CHINAPOST,HK POST ETC.

PURCHASE AN ITEM NOW AND RECIEVE IT BEFORE 25TH DECEMBER..

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Fentoluwa: Morning to Y'all. My ogas at d top, pls how long does it take to get a refund on an item that was short supplied? Today is the 9th day, after opening a dispute and it has reached an agreement.
7 to 10 days or 10 to 30 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please, what's the latest exchange rate for Access Bank's Debit Card? Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
ekanDamie:

haaa.. Nicemayor ashewo o. Lol. How far wit d form uve submitted it?

Lolz. Submitted since Tuesday. I was given two weeks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Great importers can I pay cvm online to ship my goods I am importing on aliexpress thru mastecard instead of going to diamond bank. Has anyone done this successfully before .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Boss Surveycash,semalomalo, and the madam. Thank you very much for yesterday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
mayorall:

Lolz. Submitted since Tuesday. I was given two weeks.

Aiit bro. The card is normally ready within 2 weeks but the cards dept are working at such an amazing speed these days. The card I processed for some guys on Wed arrived the branch today.

I was utterly surprised. You will do well to check back next week, maybe Monday.

I hope this contribution helps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Decryptor(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just got my Watch this afternoon...Still expecting some other orders i made after it! grin My boss done dey price the wrist watch for 15k already cool cool

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
dvdami:

Aiit bro. The card is normally ready within 2 weeks but the cards dept are working at such an amazing speed these days. The card I processed for some guys on Wed arrived the branch today.

I was utterly surprised. You will do well to check back next week, maybe Monday.

I hope this contribution helps.

Thanks boss. Will surely do that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
addictiv: Great importers can I pay cvm online to ship my goods I am importing on aliexpress thru mastecard instead of going to diamond bank. Has anyone done this successfully before .
Replies pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls Nairalanders,is it safe to get a US address through www.myamericanshipper.com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Decryptor: Just got my Watch this afternoon...Still expecting some other orders i made after it! grin My boss done dey price the wrist watch for 15k already cool cool
did u just said 15k? if I hear. na land u want sell?
abeg no dey wash our heads for dia forum abeg. tell us the correct selling price, nobody will kill u.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Amando_bolt: did u just said 15k? if I hear. na land u want sell?
abeg no dey wash our heads for dia forum abeg. tell us the correct selling price, nobody will kill u.
hmmmn;and we no fit say o,it all depends on how "sweet" your Mouth is.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Decryptor: Just got my Watch this afternoon...Still expecting some other orders i made after it! grin My boss done dey price the wrist watch for 15k already cool cool
15k na Rolex
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by psyqs(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
ojialo: 15k na Rolex
LOL, MUST IT BE ROLEX, D THR D DULL URSEF

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.